Time to Recuse: Tanya Chutkan, Trump's January 6 DC Judge, Donated Thousands to Barack Obama From 2008-2012

We have always said, do your DD, and get all the evidence, indict him, and bing a strong case.

The Justice System is working.
Don’t forget. Mitch said trump was guilty of the insurrection. Pelosi impeached trump for it. Mitch said it wasn’t appropriate for the senate to convict trump because he wasn’t president anymore.

Clever way for Mitch to not suffer the wrath of trump supporters.

Don’t forget. Mitch said trump was guilty of the insurrection.

And yet, finally when you have an indictment pertaining to Jan. 6th - he STILL isn't being charged with "INSURRECTION".

At some point, reality would set in if you weren't so blindly partisan.

Honestly, if he wasn’t running again, forcing our hand, we probably wouldn’t be charging him.

Mitch said it wasn’t appropriate to convict/try/impeach trump for the insurrection because he was no longer president. He should have impeached him then trump couldn’t run again. He’s trying to come back? Then we’re charging him. Why not? We have him dead to rights.

So republicans don’t want free and fair elections? Imagine if a democrat did this. Do you know gore would have won if he won his home state but he didn’t? He didn’t call the governor of Tennessee and ask him to find him enough votes to overturn the election.

and that was after jeb stole florida for George.
Every lawyer on the opposing side says that indictment is junk. It is custom made to distort the law not enforce it.

Good thing Obama is not on trial then eh?

A swing and a miss~
~~~~~~~
With all the exposed scandals being aired occurring in the Obama timeline, were was he during these occurrences. Obviously Barry was aware of the treasonous acts his vice-president was perpetrating, especially the Ukraine Burisma deal.

And yet, finally when you have an indictment pertaining to Jan. 6th - he STILL isn't being charged with "INSURRECTION".

At some point, reality would set in if you weren't so blindly partisan.
Read what trump is being charged with and all the evidence they have. It’s a slam dunk. But it always has been but you continue to say fake news each time he gets caught.

Remember his lawyer/fixer Michael Cohen went to jail for him? Trump should have went to jail not Michael Cohen. But maybe trump was president. Well, he isn’t anymore.

Consider this. Every mother fucker who said lock her up, has been locked up. Hillary is that powerful.

She's an Obama fanatic who donated to him. Trump's lawyers will seek a recusal from her. She has a huge conflict of interest.

Here are some of her donation records according to Open Secret:
Screenshot-2023-08-02-164739-1024x497.jpg
Um, retard?

Obama is not on trial.

If anyone should recuse, it's the Florida judge Trump appointed.

Um.

You just said the quiet part out loud, bub.
This is embarrassing but hitler wants a second term. What should we do? Not use all the crimes he committed against him?

Would trump not use this against joe if he had some evidence against Joe? Too bad you can’t charge a sitting president either and you can’t convict Biden in the senate. We learned from you.

But Joe can go. We got Kamala.

Read what trump is being charged with and all the evidence they have. It’s a slam dunk.

You just moved the goalposts.

I said....and let me shout it for those in the back: "HE......DIDN'T....GET....CHARGED....WITH....INSURRECTION!!!"

Or even inciting a riot.

So before I debunk any other stupid BS and presumptuous nonsense assuming I couldn't have possible read the same indictment you did: Are you going to acknowledge that him committing insurrection is obviously dead and buried for good?

If not, that's all anyone here needs to know about you.

Ya dig?

No Judge should be appointed to higher courts wen found to be biased in their political views.

This is embarrassing but hitler wants a second term.

Actually, this is all anyone needs to know about you.

P.S. Hitler's gonna be real pissed off when he realizes he wasted his first term by not starting any new wars, letting his daughter marry a Jew, and moving the US Embassy to Jerusalem while fostering peace between the Arabs and Israel.

Your case of TDS is so severe you're hallucinating.

Seek an immediate intervention.

Oh.....and stop talking to me.

Ya loon.

You just moved the goalposts.

I said....and let me shout it for those in the back: "HE......DIDN'T....GET....CHARGED....WITH....INSURRECTION!!!"

Or even inciting a riot.

So before I debunk any other stupid BS and presumptuous nonsense assuming I couldn't have possible read the same indictment you did: Are you going to acknowledge that him committing insurrection is obviously dead and buried for good?

If not, that's all anyone here needs to know about you.

Ya dig?
After conducting a wide-reaching investigation and a series of high-profile public hearings, the committee voted in December 2022 to refer former Trump to the Justice Department for prosecution on four criminal charges, including inciting an insurrection, obstructing an official government proceeding and conspiracy to defraud the United States.

Why? Cause that’s what he did. What’s he being charged with? Just as serious

splitting hairs

~~~~~~
You better believe that. They are watching the destruction of America`s Constitutional Democracy by power hungry Maoist Democrats.
First you said we were destroying the economy, that never happened.

We can’t have republicans rigging election. 2020 would have been the third time. Enough. You guys clearly don’t really like democracy. We’re not smart enough to vote right? We vote wrong?

She's an Obama fanatic who donated to him. Trump's lawyers will seek a recusal from her. She has a huge conflict of interest.

Here are some of her donation records according to Open Secret:
Screenshot-2023-08-02-164739-1024x497.jpg

Good luck with the recusal.

Front loading conspiracies for a Trump criminal conviction makes sense for MAGA.

Its not like y'all are going to be able to make a coherent argument based on the indictment.

Forum List

Back