Time to Outlaw Billionaires in the US?

You know it's silly to me. There is thie idea of aliens comming down and why they don't make contact with humans. Basically progressives and many liberals believe it's because of conservatives and Republicans. Here's the thing, most progressive ideas have been done and failed through history, yet no alien contact.

wut2.jpg

TAX THAT BILLIONAIRE WHO MADE STAR WARS!!! Maybe you should be a good little progressive and get a Government issued jpeg to post?

Why only one billionaire? Thats not fair plus aliens wont like it :tinfoil:

You're kinda dumb aren't you.

Kinda? It is a far left drone, they run on programmed narrative..

How do billionaires hoard your productivity gains?
Start with Bill Gates.
"For most of American history, workers’ wages grew as their productivity grew. This was considered a law of economics. So much so that in 1966, TIME magazine predicted a coming 'Leisure Society' in which workers would benefit from increased productivity as a result of automation and technology, and see their wages increase despite working fewer and fewer hours.

"But right around the time that corporate leaders saw their income tax rates slashed drastically, and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor, a great rift opened up between productivity and workers’ wages. Productivity went up considerably, as TIME magazine predicted, but wages stayed flat.

"The Leisure Society never came to be.

But the billionaire class did come into being, as corporate leaders sucked more and more wealth from their now far-more-productive workforce while refusing to share any of these gains with their workers or their community.

"After all, with new low personal income tax rates, there was a lot more incentive for executives to just keep the cash rather than pay their workers well."

http://www.nobillionaires.com/

Bill stole my leisure.
Tell him I want it back.
With %

How do billionaires hoard your productivity gains?
Start with Bill Gates.
"For most of American history, workers’ wages grew as their productivity grew. This was considered a law of economics. So much so that in 1966, TIME magazine predicted a coming 'Leisure Society' in which workers would benefit from increased productivity as a result of automation and technology, and see their wages increase despite working fewer and fewer hours.

"But right around the time that corporate leaders saw their income tax rates slashed drastically, and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor, a great rift opened up between productivity and workers’ wages. Productivity went up considerably, as TIME magazine predicted, but wages stayed flat.

But the billionaire class did come into being, as corporate leaders sucked more and more wealth from their now far-more-productive workforce while refusing to share any of these gains with their workers or their community.

"After all, with new low personal income tax rates, there was a lot more incentive for executives to just keep the cash rather than pay their workers well."

Bill stole my leisure.
Tell him I want it back.
With %

It's good to see you admit your previous error.

Ah yes, from each according to their ability; to each according to their need.

Pretty soon nobody has any ability left but everybody has needs.

Instead of printing money The Great Imposter will have to start printing food.

And what makes these communist thieves pretend that after reaching their fascist wealth cap that billionaires will go on creating additional billions for those scumbags to confiscate ?
"Wages are a key point. It’s no coincidence that the explosion of billionaires in America has corresponded with the flat-lining of workers’ wages."
Billionaire scumbags have been stealing productivity gains for the last four decades; they are the fascists!

How did the Koch brothers steal your productivity gains for the last four decades?
Give us a step by step rundown.
Sober up first.

I never single out the Koch Brothers, or Soros and Buffet for that matter.

I just have to wonder if it's true that the several staunch conservatives on this thread and the Thom Hartman defending G.phillip actually contribute to a common future. Did you all scorn your local independent DVD rental shop and take your business to Netflix? Don't you all support the same electric power companies? Don't you all buy crap from China? And don't you all buy into the fake 2 party system, thereby perpetuating it.

All rhetoric aside, nobody is going to tax billionaires at 100%. That ain't happening. I wouldn't worry about it.

Meanwhile, the staunch conservative and the rabid liberal both patronize the same multi-national corporations. As such, despite any difference in rhetoric, both contribute seamlessly to the same common future.

And regardless of whether anything I'm saying is accurate about any unfamiliar participant in this thread, I think the general point stands; that there is a very wide political spectrum in the US, but a very narrow range of habits.

Last edited:
And what makes these communist thieves pretend that after reaching their fascist wealth cap that billionaires will go on creating additional billions for those scumbags to confiscate ?
"Wages are a key point. It’s no coincidence that the explosion of billionaires in America has corresponded with the flat-lining of workers’ wages."
Billionaire scumbags have been stealing productivity gains for the last four decades; they are the fascists!

How did the Koch brothers steal your productivity gains for the last four decades?
Give us a step by step rundown.
Sober up first.

I never single out the Koch Brothers, or Soros and Buffet for that matter.

I just have to wonder if it's true that the several staunch conservatives on this thread and the Thom Hartman defending G.phillip actually contribute to a common future. Did you all scorn your local independent DVD rental shop and take your business to Netflix? Don't you all support the same electric power companies? Don't you all buy crap from China? And don't you all buy into the fake 2 party system, thereby perpetuating it.

All rhetoric aside, nobody is going to tax billionaires at 100%. That ain't happening. I wouldn't worry about it.

Meanwhile, the staunch conservative and the rabid liberal both patronize the same multi-national corporations. As such, despite any difference in rhetoric, both contribute seamlessly to the same common future.

And regardless of whether anything I'm saying is accurate about any unfamiliar participant in this thread, I think the general point stands; that there is a very wide political spectrum in the US, but a very narrow range of habits.

Did you all scorn your local independent DVD rental shop and take your business to Netflix?

Build a better mousetrap and all that. Even if it makes liberals whine.

Banning Billionares and Banning Great Wealth won't help anyone or anything.
I don't think Thom is calling for a ban on billionaires or great wealth in general, but he is calling for a 100% wealth tax on all wealth beyond the first one thousand million dollars.

Could you support that?
I do NOT support ANY restraint on anyone who is raising the living standards OF all people!

As I understand it, what Hartmann is calling for is a wealth tax on all estates in excess of one thousand million dollars. I suspect you're correct when you point out even this small improvement will prove impossible if voters limit their "choice" to Democrat OR Republican in the voting booth.

I do NOT support ANY restraint on anyone who is raising the living standards OF all people!
Billionaires thrive because their wealth accumulation depends on lowering the standard of living of workers as we've seen over the past forty years.

"For most of American history, workers’ wages grew as their productivity grew.

"This was considered a law of economics.

"So much so that in 1966, TIME magazine predicted a coming 'Leisure Society' in which workers would benefit from increased productivity as a result of automation and technology, and see their wages increase despite working fewer and fewer hours.

But right around the time that corporate leaders saw their income tax rates slashed drastically, and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor, a great rift opened up between productivity and workers’ wages.

"Productivity went up considerably, as TIME magazine predicted, but wages stayed flat.

"But the billionaire class did come into being, as corporate leaders sucked more and more wealth from their now far-more-productive workforce while refusing to share any of these gains with their workers or their community.

Billionaires would just take their billions and leave. Now if we become the kind of country that prevents people from leaving, that's a different story. Although, even countries that did prevent its people from leaving, had people leave.

I keep hearing this "The rich are going to leave if we do anything to piss them off, we must give into their demands!"

I mean if you substitute the word rich with Muslims, we would call it like it is, terrorists. Using fear and uncertainty to dictate their terms upon the people. Very disturbing to say the least.

And WHERE are these poor rich guys going to go? Europe won't allow them to do the shit America lets them do. China won't either. Everywhere else is too politically unstable not to mention the vast amount of resources we have in the country that ALLOWS them to make so much money. It's insane to allow so little people to dictate for 300 million people and for them to ALWAYS get what they want at the detriment of this country.

Billionaires thrive because their wealth accumulation depends on lowering the standard of living of workers as we've seen over the past forty years.

"For most of American history, workers’ wages grew as their productivity grew.

"This was considered a law of economics.

"So much so that in 1966, TIME magazine predicted a coming 'Leisure Society' in which workers would benefit from increased productivity as a result of automation and technology, and see their wages increase despite working fewer and fewer hours.

But right around the time that corporate leaders saw their income tax rates slashed drastically, and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor, a great rift opened up between productivity and workers’ wages.

"Productivity went up considerably, as TIME magazine predicted, but wages stayed flat.

"But the billionaire class did come into being, as corporate leaders sucked more and more wealth from their now far-more-productive workforce while refusing to share any of these gains with their workers or their community.

You never explained how the Koch brothers, Sam Walton or Bill Gates lowered your standard of living. Why?

Low life leftists will always consider themselves victims of someone....
Anyone really... Helps them cope somehow with their many defeciencies... Poor souls, pity them

Low life leftists will always consider themselves victims of someone....
Anyone really... Helps them cope somehow with their many defeciencies... Poor souls, pity them
Conservatives lick every rich boot that marches past:
"The u.s. Fact$:
  • 480 billionaires in the United States
  • Combined net worth of U.S. billionaires is $2.06 trillion
  • Increased from a combined net worth of $1.91 trillion in 2011
  • U.S. billionaires control as much wealth as 26.6 million average American families"

I love the idiotic claim that if your wealth isn't spent, that it does nothing to stimulate our economy.
Billionaires do not keep their money under their mattress.
The idea that we need less savings and investment is idiotic and should be ridiculed as the Keynesian claptrap it is.

George thinks the rich have vaults full of gold coins that they go swimming in.

17kdjxvdqvygyjpg.jpg

I love the idiotic claim that if your wealth isn't spent, that it does nothing to stimulate our economy.
The idea that we need less savings and investment is idiotic and should be ridiculed as the Keynesian claptrap it is.

17kdjxvdqvygyjpg.jpg
Buy some new heels
thumb.jpg

17kdjxvdqvygyjpg.jpg
Buy some new heels
thumb.jpg

If you were to get away with your looting scheme, what do you think the result would be?

Obviously George Soros would be granted executive immunity. Would you seize the Bill and Malinda Gates foundation assets? Would you make it illegal for billionaires to flee the country? While you open the borders to third world peasants, would you prohibit anyone with means from entering the country? Perhaps you could ensure desperate need as the criterion for entry? Those who have no education and no resources are welcome, those who have something to contribute need not apply?

You never explained how the Koch brothers, Sam Walton or Bill Gates lowered your standard of living. Why?

By hoarding productivity gains over the past forty years, haven't you been paying attention?

By hoarding productivity gains over the past forty years

How did the Koch brothers, Sam Walton or Bill Gates hoard your productivity gains?

haven't you been paying attention?

I can't avoid your idiotic whining. You've still avoided showing any proof.

Forum List

Back