Time to Outlaw Billionaires in the US?

Except Jefferson's full quote directly contradicts nobillionaires, dumbass.
Still got Rockefeller's rich dick up your ass?
NoBillionaires claims the billionaire class came into being by sucking more and more wealth from their now far more productive workforce while refusing to share any of the gains with those who produced them or their community. Jefferson warned that should individuals become too rich their wealth would challenge government. That is exactly what the Rockefellers and their pincushions have accomplished today. See if you can stay on topic, or at the very least prove your credentials regarding the Founding Fathers.
Why are you still drinking nobillionaire's piss after I have thoroughly destroyed them and shown them to be utter and total liars and deceivers?

Amazing!

You have nothing in your arsenal. Face it. You've been trounced.

"In other words, they want to make it as easy as possible for corporations and wealthy billionaires to flood our democracy with corruptive cash and buy even more politicians.

When you concentrate political and regulatory power at the top, that is where the money will flow.

The cure is not the idiotic "tax the rich more" bullshit. The cure is STOP CONCENTRATING POWER AT THE TOP!!!

You fucking weep over concentrated wealth and yet constantly seek to concentrate political and regulatory power. You just can't be any more fucking retarded.

The Horses Mouth:
"This is the point billionaire Nick Hanauer was making in his recent TED talk explaining why rich people aren’t job creators (He also said the same thing on The Big Picture with Thom Hartmann). As he said, 'There can never be enough super-rich Americans to power a great economy. The annual earnings of people like me are hundreds, if not thousands, of times greater than those of the median American, but we don't buy hundreds or thousands of times more stuff...'

"Hanauer concludes, 'I can't buy enough of anything to make up for the fact that millions of unemployed and underemployed Americans can't buy any new clothes or cars or enjoy any meals out. Or to make up for the decreasing consumption of the vast majority of American families that are barely squeaking by, buried by spiraling costs and trapped by stagnant or declining wages.”

"Wages are a key point. It’s no coincidence..."

http://www.nobillionaires.com/

Why are you still drinking nobillionaire's piss after I have thoroughly destroyed them and shown them to be utter and total liars and deceivers?
Only in your own mind.
You haven't even addressed NoBillionaires' premise, and I suspect you never will. Maybe you should stick to television?

Only in your own mind.
You haven't even addressed NoBillionaires' premise, and I suspect you never will. Maybe you should stick to television?
They lied. I caught them. I can't help it if you refuse to look at the proof. But that is what willful retards like you do.

And I addressed their false premise about the wealth divide several posts back.

My work is done here.

When you concentrate political and regulatory power at the top, that is where the money will flow.

The cure is not the idiotic "tax the rich more" bullshit. The cure is STOP CONCENTRATING POWER!!!
Too late, Rockefeller, the deed has already been done.
Let me guess; your solution is to limit the role democracy plays in regulating the 100 parasites whose combined wealth trumps that of Mexico or Italy or Spain or Canada?

People, and groups of people with vast sums of money are potentially dangerous. That's not even a controversial statement. I think it's important to identify the agendas of the most powerful men on the planet. That's all. It's not controversial.

Do you even understand what primogeniture was? It was the policy that a firstborn male child inherit all the wealth of the father, thus keeping wealth concentrated. Jefferson advocated that the wealth be "equal inheritance to all in equal degree" for all the children, dumbass, thus dividing up the wealth instead of the inheritance being concentrated into the hands of one child. Over time, as the wealth was divided through the succeeding generations, it would be broken up into so many grains of sand
Except the wealth has not been divided through succeeding generations, but rather it has been multiplied.

Bullshit. Show me a Rockefeller who is worth $340 billion. That is the original Rockefeller's net worth in today's dollars.

Rockerfeller gave away more to charity than he did to his heirs. One more recent example is Sam Walton, who was worth $39 billion in today's dollars. His heirs are worth a combined $145 billion today.

Show me a Walton who is worth as much as Sam Walton was.

Christy Walton, who is worth $39 billion, which is the modern day equivalent to Sam Walton's $23 billion. Alice Walton is worth some $33 billion, and I believe her brother (don't recall his name) is worth something like $36 billion.

People, and groups of people with vast sums of money are potentially dangerous. That's not even a controversial statement. I think it's important to identify the agendas of the most powerful men on the planet. That's all. It's not controversial.
That's the point Hartmann is making; those who hoard more wealth than either they or their descendants can ever spend represent a threat to society at large:
"It’s time to put in place a new wealth tax in America. I propose a 100% tax on all wealth over one billion dollars.

"If you can’t get by on a thousand million dollars, then you probably shouldn’t have access to that much money in the first place.

"There's nobody who can't make it on a billion dollars.

"So, any wealth over a billion dollars, a hundred percent of it goes to help the rest of the country have a decent life.

"That money can lift 49 million Americans out of poverty and move the 46 million Americans on food stamps into the middle class.

"They will - by the 'invisible hand' of human instinct and need - better know how to spend the money and generate economic activity than the billionaire class, which currently has its excess trillions stashed in off-shore bank accounts."

The billionaires of the 21st Century are international players. Globalism and all that. It's just my opinion, but it seems like today's billionaire might not hate One World Government, and greater strength of international law.

Bribe one government, rather than 200 governments. Seems like a good deal to me. There's a significant turnover in the billionaire set, and One World Government might be a vaccine against that.

And what makes these communist thieves pretend that after reaching their fascist wealth cap that billionaires will go on creating additional billions for those scumbags to confiscate ?
Fantasy, Hope, and Change no doubt...

Its true that wealth can be dangerous.... Look at the community organizing, empty suit they purchased to "fundamentally transform" the nation...

Why don't we just stop stupid people from buying shit they can't afford. Debt is the real evil in this country. These morons sell their future to buy overpriced crap. That's what makes Billionaires
Billionaires are also made from hoarding productivity gains:
"Wages are a key point.

"It’s no coincidence that the explosion of billionaires in America has corresponded with the flat-lining of workers’ wages.

"For most of American history, workers’ wages grew as their productivity grew.

"This was considered a law of economics.

"So much so that in 1966, TIME magazine predicted a coming 'Leisure Society' in which workers would benefit from increased productivity as a result of automation and technology, and see their wages increase despite working fewer and fewer hours.

"But right around the time that corporate leaders saw their income tax rates slashed drastically, and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor, a great rift opened up between productivity and workers’ wages. "

For a generation corporate leaders still needed the US middle class to buy their products, but that's ancient history since the middle class in Brazil, India, and China have come into existence.

The billionaires prescribe austerity.

You know it's silly to me. There is thie idea of aliens comming down and why they don't make contact with humans. Basically progressives and many liberals believe it's because of conservatives and Republicans. Here's the thing, most progressive ideas have been done and failed through history, yet no alien contact.

wut2.jpg

TAX THAT BILLIONAIRE WHO MADE STAR WARS!!! Maybe you should be a good little progressive and get a Government issued jpeg to post?

Why only one billionaire? Thats not fair plus aliens wont like it :tinfoil:

You're kinda dumb aren't you.

Why don't we just stop stupid people from buying shit they can't afford. Debt is the real evil in this country. These morons sell their future to buy overpriced crap. That's what makes Billionaires
"Wages are a key point.

"It’s no coincidence that the explosion of billionaires in America has corresponded with the flat-lining of workers’ wages.

"For most of American history, workers’ wages grew as their productivity grew.

"This was considered a law of economics.

"So much so that in 1966, TIME magazine predicted a coming 'Leisure Society' in which workers would benefit from increased productivity as a result of automation and technology, and see their wages increase despite working fewer and fewer hours.

"But right around the time that corporate leaders saw their income tax rates slashed drastically, and began looking overseas for cheaper and cheaper labor, a great rift opened up between productivity and workers’ wages. "

For a generation corporate leaders still needed the US middle class to buy their products, but that's ancient history since the middle class in Brazil, India, and China have come into existence.

The billionaires prescribe austerity.

How do billionaires hoard your productivity gains?
Start with Bill Gates.

And what makes these communist thieves pretend that after reaching their fascist wealth cap that billionaires will go on creating additional billions for those scumbags to confiscate ?
"Wages are a key point. It’s no coincidence that the explosion of billionaires in America has corresponded with the flat-lining of workers’ wages."
Billionaire scumbags have been stealing productivity gains for the last four decades; they are the fascists!

"Wages are a key point. It’s no coincidence that the explosion of billionaires in America has corresponded with the flat-lining of workers’ wages."
Billionaire scumbags have been stealing productivity gains for the last four decades; they are the fascists!

How did the Koch brothers steal your productivity gains for the last four decades?
Give us a step by step rundown.
Sober up first.

Forum List

Back