Time to flee the cities !!!

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
USA has Thousands of wonderful small towns !!
Very low crime rate
Why stay in the top filthy 20 big cities of thugs , punks and sewer rats ???

Time for a mass exodus and white conservatives will make the small towns the best in the world

I live on an Island with 10,000 residents.
People from all political views.
We all get along great.
My community is just fine.
Nearest "Big" city is 60 miles away.

Fuck you....Stay in the sewers that you created....We stump kicking hillbillies will get along fine without you pampered clueless dickweeds.

Stay in the big cities....please stay there.

Normal good human beings outside the cities do not need anybody from the cities

Normal human beings.... GOD loving human beings who love far away from the cities....love it far away are fine the way they are.

Please do not come and pollute.

Fuck you....Stay in the sewers that you created....We stump kicking hillbillies will get along fine without you pampered clueless dickweeds.

Stay in the big cities....please stay there.

Normal good human beings outside the cities do not need anybody from the cities

Normal human beings.... GOD loving human beings who love far away from the cities....love it far away are fine the way they are.

Please do not come and pollute.
#2 reason why I left Steamboat...Broke my heart almost as badly as #1.

it's boring out of the cities......

people have healthy boring lives...

they go to sleep early....

it's like living in the beautiful 1950s....it's very old fashioned.....it's l very slow pace.....like old times.

DO NOT COME .....DO NOT FLEE THE CITIES

stay where you are.....please stay. We don't want you here.

it's like living in the beautiful 1950s....it's very old fashioned.....it's l very slow pace.....like old times.

Weird that you can't realize that Liberals and Conservatives ALL live in Big Cities.
Liberals and Conservatives also live in the Country.

Wrong approach....

There's no fresh kale in the grocery stores.

The internet is sooooo fucking slow here.

Who is Starbucks?

Have you met my good friend Bubba McBanjoboy?

You gotta pretty mouth.

USA has Thousands of wonderful small towns !!
Very low crime rate
Why stay in the top filthy 20 big cities of thugs , punks and sewer rats ???

Time for a mass exodus and white conservatives will make the small towns the best in the world

They are wonderful small towns because they don't have sidewalk shitting creeps, bully thugs and law breaking maniacs taking the place over.

They need to stay right there where they shit the bed and leave our wonderful small towns the fuck alone.

Weird that you can't realize that Liberals and Conservatives ALL live in Big Cities.

Swallow your tongue.

When Lunatic Liberals live in a small town.... and they become crazy.....then it's easy to identify them...when they are breaking the Law....

in other words.....if the lunatic Left misbehave in a small town....

well....

it's not going to be pretty for them, scum.

When Lunatic Liberals live in a small town.... and they become crazy.....then it's easy to identify them...when they are breaking the Law....

well....

Yup, nobody likes "Liberal Lunatics" and nobody likes "Crazy right wing supremacists"

well....

Yup, nobody likes "Liberal Lunatics" and nobody likes "Crazy right wing supremacists"

pleease do NOT flee the city

you are NOT welcome in a small town.

well....

pleease do NOT flee the city

you are NOT welcome in a small town.

I live on a Lovely Island, considered very rural and very small town.
So, FO.

The Agora vs. the Tribe. This is a rivalry as old as time. Even in the Hebrew tale of Sodom and Gomorrah.

But yeah, there are people of various political beliefs everywhere. And moving to a more "friendly" region doesn't guarantee you'll fit in there.

Small towns suck. You can never find a decent coke dealer in a small town. And don't even get me started on small town hookers...

We ain't got much in the way of hookers, but there are a few desperate sluts to choose from.

The Agora vs. the Tribe. This is a rivalry as old as time. Even in the Hebrew tale of Sodom and Gomorrah.

But yeah, there are people of various political beliefs everywhere. And moving to a more "friendly" region doesn't guarantee you'll fit in there.

I have 7 acres of boonies a few miles outside an itty bitty town down the highway some. Anyone trying to cop a squat on any inch of those acres is gonna get a hiney full of buckshot.

Small towns suck. You can never find a decent coke dealer in a small town. And don't even get me started on small town hookers...

good ....good ... stay away......you....and those like you .... stay well away.....we don't need the likes of you in small towns

yuck.................

1593752012864.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back