Time to flee the cities !!!

it's boring out of the cities......

people have healthy boring lives...

they go to sleep early....

it's like living in the beautiful 1950s....it's very old fashioned.....it's l very slow pace.....like old times.

DO NOT COME .....DO NOT FLEE THE CITIES

stay where you are.....please stay. We don't want you here.

View attachment 358553

a banjo?
what are you talking about? hmm?

American pop culture. A movie called Deliverance where the backwoods are teeming with sexual deviants. In the movie two of the redneck hillbillies play a musical piece called Dueling Banjos, which has become a meme of sorts for homosexual tendencies of backwoods inbred Americans. Just another goofy American stereotype.
Actually that was one of Burt's buddies (Ronnie Cox) that played the tune with the inbred kid with the banjo. The irony is that "Dueling Banjos" is a guitar and a banjo.

Where are Jewish families going to Flee too ??

Don't worry about us, we'll be just fine.

Jews are in the worst shape
Easy soft targets
Maybe that that's why some live in High-Rise hardened fortresses where I come from. :dunno:
Complete with in-house shopping!

My sisters family is Jewish and all They talk about is white supremacist ?? While the real danger is just miles away in Chicago

it's boring out of the cities......

people have healthy boring lives...

they go to sleep early....

it's like living in the beautiful 1950s....it's very old fashioned.....it's l very slow pace.....like old times.

DO NOT COME .....DO NOT FLEE THE CITIES

stay where you are.....please stay. We don't want you here.

View attachment 358553

a banjo?
what are you talking about? hmm?

American pop culture. A movie called Deliverance where the backwoods are teeming with sexual deviants. In the movie two of the redneck hillbillies play a musical piece called Dueling Banjos, which has become a meme of sorts for homosexual tendencies of backwoods inbred Americans. Just another goofy American stereotype.
Actually that was one of Burt's buddies (Ronnie Cox) that played the tune with the inbred kid with the banjo. The irony is that "Dueling Banjos" is a guitar and a banjo.
It can be done with 2 banjos.

Easy soft targets
Maybe that that's why some live in High-Rise hardened fortresses where I come from. :dunno:

My sisters family is Jewish and all They talk about is white supremacist ?? While the real danger is just miles away in Chicago
There were all kinds of heebs in my neighborhood growing up. :dunno:
Unless there's a really prominent schnozz, you don't know unless they tell you.
Nobody harassed them. They were a part of us.

Last edited:

Easy soft targets

There were all kinds of heebs in my neighborhood growing up. :dunno:
Unless there's a really prominent schnozz, you don't know unless they tell you.
Nobody harassed them. They were a part of us.

oh I can tell lol

how come Obama doesn't live in the black ghetto?
Good question. Over the years Obama has made it clear he doesn't really care about Blacks beyond their votes. And the lying MSM makes it possible for Democrats to exploit Blacks this way. I doubt if that will ever change.

Forum List

Back