Time to flee the cities !!!

it's boring out of the cities......

people have healthy boring lives...

they go to sleep early....

it's like living in the beautiful 1950s....it's very old fashioned.....it's l very slow pace.....like old times.

DO NOT COME .....DO NOT FLEE THE CITIES

stay where you are.....please stay. We don't want you here.

12099084-9A26-4EAE-B45D-E160069AACA0.jpeg

it's like living in the beautiful 1950s....it's very old fashioned.....it's l very slow pace.....like old times.

View attachment 358553

a banjo?

what are you talking about? hmm?

View attachment 358553

a banjo?
what are you talking about? hmm?

American pop culture. A movie called Deliverance where the backwoods are teeming with sexual deviants. In the movie two of the redneck hillbillies play a musical piece called Dueling Banjos, which has become a meme of sorts for homosexual tendencies of backwoods inbred Americans. Just another goofy American stereotype.

Small towns suck. You can never find a decent coke dealer in a small town. And don't even get me started on small town hookers...

good ....good ... stay away......you....and those like you .... stay well away.....we don't need the likes of you in small towns

yuck.................

View attachment 358551

Skye is like Candyman. Say "small town hooker" into a mirror three times, and she appears.

Small towns suck. You can never find a decent coke dealer in a small town. And don't even get me started on small town hookers...

good ....good ... stay away......you....and those like you .... stay well away.....we don't need the likes of you in small towns

yuck.................

View attachment 358551

Skye is like Candyman. Say "small town hooker" into a mirror three times, and she appears.

It must be sad to be you.

To live in the gutter,.......to live in the dirty swamp...to live in the crazy Left swamp....

scum

USA has Thousands of wonderful small towns !!
Very low crime rate
Why stay in the top filthy 20 big cities of thugs , punks and sewer rats ???

Time for a mass exodus and white conservatives will make the small towns the best in the world

You have raised a very serious topic.

As the Euro-American population continues to shrink, the cities will become -- IMHO -- more violent and more disorganized and more corrupt.

It would seem logical that many people (of ALL ethnicities) will try to find a safer environment, and I guess small towns are it.

The coming decades are going to be very "challenging,"

I am 83, so I shall soon be gone. I wish the very best of luck to those younger people who decide to stay in the United States of America during this period of "transition."

Fuck you....Stay in the sewers that you created....We stump kicking hillbillies will get along fine without you pampered clueless dickweeds.
That's right. Stay in your cities and wage war on each other to see who gets to be the warlord. You liberal dickheads aren't ready for civilization.

The Agora vs. the Tribe. This is a rivalry as old as time. Even in the Hebrew tale of Sodom and Gomorrah.

But yeah, there are people of various political beliefs everywhere. And moving to a more "friendly" region doesn't guarantee you'll fit in there.

I have 7 acres of boonies a few miles outside an itty bitty town down the highway some. Anyone trying to cop a squat on any inch of those acres is gonna get a hiney full of buckshot.

I can't tell if that was meant in response to someone else, or if mentioning Sodom just inspired that :dunno:

Very low crime rate

Time for a mass exodus and white conservatives will make the small towns the best in the world
Flee the cities? No one but Leftist scum live in the rat infested cities. We like them there so that the rest of the world can enjoy fresh air, open space, friendly people and clean living.

Very low crime rate

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Weird that you can't realize that Liberals and Conservatives ALL live in Big Cities.
Liberals and Conservatives also live in the Country.
NYC, LA, and Chicago vote Dem....

Save yourself Libs.........

We kick puppies here. Feed the elderly Dog Food......pump our sewage into the river.......hang homo's here..........we also force you to Obey our church........if you don't we burn you alive as a Heritic.......

We also break your solar panels......because well..........they are ....

Forum List

Back