Time To Break Out The Torches And The Pitchforks

I'm with you on fixing it. We go in. We wipe them off the face of the earth without tying our hands behind our backs and fucked up ROE's.

When done they go the fuck back home.

Deal?

Wipe ISIS out? Fuck yeah. As for ROE. Why should innocent civilian pay the price of your phony war? You have folks driving drones in Nevada that can read number plates from 10,000 feet. No need to involve innnocents.
Who said anything about killing Innocent civilians?

You mentioned ROE...not I...the two go together, and anybody who says they don't isn't being honest.
I'm talking about having to be fired upon before you can fire back. The two do not go together.

I'm with you on fixing it. We go in. We wipe them off the face of the earth without tying our hands behind our backs and fucked up ROE's.

When done they go the fuck back home.

Deal?

Wipe ISIS out? Fuck yeah. As for ROE. Why should innocent civilian pay the price of your phony war? You have folks driving drones in Nevada that can read number plates from 10,000 feet. No need to involve innnocents.
Who said anything about killing Innocent civilians?

You mentioned ROE...not I...the two go together, and anybody who says they don't isn't being honest.
Rules Of Engagement.

I'm talking about having to be fired upon before you can fire back. The two do not go together.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but I'm betting anybody dumb enough to fire on US soldiers get it back twice as bad...

I'm talking about having to be fired upon before you can fire back. The two do not go together.

Yeah, but I'm betting anybody dumb enough to fire on US soldiers get it back twice as bad...[/QUOTE]
I'm sure they would be inundated with return fire.

Every soldier I know would never sanction killing civilians. I also know that thay would be just as cautious of the civilian population.

We will get to a time in this country where the policy is going to be, any evidence of a connection to Sharia Law, YOURE OUT!! Airdropped into the middle of a Syrian desert. The people will demand it. If the zombies create a political impasse, we'll be choosing up sides s0ns!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

We need a 'dislike' or 'disagree' button here. It's all Bush's fault!!! Lol! What BS!

It is all traced back to the day he invaded Iraq in 2003. Back then I said, and many, many, many other people said he was opening a can of worms. We were told to stop being negative and had no idea what we were talking about. Gee, guess who turned out to right on that one...

I didn't say he didn't do anything wrong...ya, he opened a can of worms. But after 7 1/2 yrs of Obama, it's no longer Bush's fault!

. The way they are being brought here too fast, in too great of numbers, without proper screening, and sent to fill up key states simply to change the demographics for future elections. So save it.

The Peanut Gallery can take note that the assorted apologists for these faux 'refugees' avoid responding to this demonstrable fact.

There is something about Conservatives that requires that they live in screaming trembling terror of someone or something ...so that is how Conservatives live...consumed by fear ,clinging to guns , clinging to Religion without a moment of peace and calm and confidence ,,,,
43acafa74e5fac374b0a46d7f1657e36cb0693b697cde2dbf71926df.png

I didn't say he didn't do anything wrong...ya, he opened a can of worms. But after 7 1/2 yrs of Obama, it's no longer Bush's fault!

Of course it's Bush's fault. Time doesn't diminish his culpability. Hitler doesn't get any less guilty for causing WWII because 70 years have gone by since it ended.

Of course it's Bush's fault. Time doesn't diminish his culpability. Hitler doesn't get any less guilty for causing WWII because 70 years have gone by since it ended.

Yup, Obama and Clinton destabilizing Libya will never be Bush's fault.

Forum List

Back