Time Magazine Person of the Year 2020

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
That must piss off Donald so much. :rofl:
Trump is much tougher than that. He knows this is all fake crap.
Just like the Nobel Peace Prize will be forever tainted due to Barack Hussein.
Dems have completely lost touch.

trump is a Coward and a Pussy Loser....
Kamel toe is a ho and Bidumb is well Dumb!

time magazine 30.jpg

How silly. At this point they have accomplished nothing. So what are they being honored for? Beating Trump? If that's it then I think the award should go to the people who voted for him no?

Meanwhile Trump has negotiated multiple peace deals and helped guide the creation of a vaccine in WORLD RECORD TIME....

Time couldn't possibly be any less relevant apparently.

I thought they were irrelevant last year when their person of the year was that spoiled brat that was touting Climate Change.

Person of the year my ass.

Aw, poor butthurt Claudette. Your orange faced baboon gets no respect. No respect at all. He's not going to win the Nobel Prize either. No matter how many times he's nominated.

How silly. At this point they have accomplished nothing. So what are they being honored for? Beating Trump? If that's it then I think the award should go to the people who voted for him no?

Meanwhile Trump has negotiated multiple peace deals and helped guide the creation of a vaccine in WORLD RECORD TIME....

I thought they were irrelevant last year when their person of the year was that spoiled brat that was touting Climate Change.

Aw, poor butthurt Claudette. Your orange faced baboon gets no respect. No respect at all. He's not going to win the Nobel Prize either. No matter how many times he's nominated.
Well you goofballs only give away awards for prostitutes and murderers, the President is neither.

Well he was man of the year in 2016 if memory serves.

Glad you know who will win the NPP. So how bout you leg your ass back to Canada and inflict yourself on your country?? We have enough dingbats in ours. dumbass.

Last edited:

Well he was man of the year in 2016 if memory serves.

Glad you know who will win the NPP. So how bout you leg your ass back to Canada and help your country, which needs loads of help. dumbass.
Winner Winner!

so, time is on the way out at this point. what did the pedophile and the whore do to merit this ? who the fuck is the retarded demonRAT that chose this? the folks i know, are now done with this biased, garbage magazine. again, who in their right mind would honor a pedophile and a whore---time==thats who

Maybe Donald can doctor up a Person of the Year magazine cover again. OR he can use all the money his stupid cult is sending him to get another portrait made of himself. This has got to Gall his Orange Ars......
They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.

They saved the country from a trump Autocracy. That is SOMETHING!
wheres your proof asswipe?

So, Time Magazine is still in business, eh.

Who knew?
Time Magazine.
proves our point-Biden/Harris is bad for America
LOL

The right said the same thing about Obama ... before ... he added 11 million jobs, 2½ trillion in GDP and tripled the stock market.
you fkd up...it proves our point
LOL

Your point is based on hallucinations
well, thats all your posts are based on. what was your point? you really are a moron

They get the cover without doing anything. Obama gets a once important prize without doing anything. Seems like democrats like participation trophies.

LOL He's a Dem, the only proof he sees is what backs up his story, even if the story is a lie.

Poooor Willow....you are sooooo Miserable......so sorrrry.....

And he saved the country from a Hillary disaster. He should have gotten the Nobel just for that.

So, Time Magazine is still in business, eh.

Who knew?
Time Magazine.
proves our point-Biden/Harris is bad for America
LOL

The right said the same thing about Obama ... before ... he added 11 million jobs, 2½ trillion in GDP and tripled the stock market.
and the slowest economic recovery--lack of--in AMERICAn history. and you lick the sweat off of this traitors balls, huh?

What exactly have they achieved, besides being elected to office?
It’s truly incredible the way you folks heap awards and praise in each other merely for existing.

DOES IT HURT THAT BAD? REALLY?
Not in the least.
I pity you that to you, winning office makes someone the person of the year.
How small and petty you must be.

Poooor Willow....you are sooooo Miserable......so sorrrry.....
Not miserable until January when Diaper Joe fills his Depends at the Inauguration.

Are you blind? trump and a bunch of, soon to be disbarred. AGs are going to the USSC to try and get 20,000,000 votes thrown out. That is SEDITION! That is TREASON. And I expect to see many, many GOP attorney's disbarred after this circus.

Are you blind? trump and a bunch of, soon to be disbarred. AGs are going to the USSC to try and get 20,000,000 votes thrown out. That is SEDITION! That is TREASON. And I expect to see many, many GOP attorney's disbarred after this circus.

The party of fake leftyflu mailin votes talking to us of sedition??

Forum List

Back