TIME Magazine "all but Confirms the Left Conspired" to Steal the 2020 Election

justaschmuck9

Platinum Member
Aug 1, 2022

So yeh, even leftist magazines say there was a Steal of the election

I read this article not long after it was published. I may read it again but I already know it was stolen

Last edited:
81 million "votes" my ass.
yeh... as per usual, the left think we are all a bunch of retards, so they can throw these figures out there and voila'... at least half of America will believe them.. and hey, half is good..

again, they are the ones who are retarded... morally / ethically

Democrats have always called for vote by mail and on-line for a reason... because it makes elections easy to steal....
but... but.. there are all those millions of disabled people.. WAHHHHH... they won't be able to vote!

RACISM!
AGE-ism!

of course age-ism does not matter in the least when you are talking about the youngest of the young, babies in the womb who leftists say should be killed any time someone wants

By the next national election in 2024 more Americans will believe the 2020 elections were stolen than don't believe it..... and there will be hell to pay....

I read this article not long after it was published. I may read it again but I already know it was stolen
All of that is covered in Molly Hemingway's book, with everything sourced. Go figure.

TIME magazines is a right leaning mag, I subscribed to it for many years. nothing wrong with that. They did tried for some balance. Balance of information is important. Just like Those who only watch MSMBC OR FOX never get the whole picture about anything.

81 million "votes" my ass.

1661284467816.jpeg

Now it's become apparent, no way that kenyan muzzie faggot was elected legitimately. Especially the second time. It's not like they just figured out how to program the Dominion and ESS machines in 2020. It's been proven a 14-year old can program any results you want in 15 minutes with a screwdriver and a flash drive.

Raise your hand if you think rabid shit libs could possibly resist that temptation. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah, no.

By the next national election in 2024 more Americans will believe the 2020 elections were stolen than don't believe it..... and there will be hell to pay....
i hope and pray you are correct. I do know that some states have cleaned up their irregular, corrupt voting procedures..

Now it's become apparent, no way that kenyan muzzie faggot was elected legitimately. Especially the second time. It's not like they just figured out how to program the Dominion and ESS machines in 2020. It's been proven a 14-year old can program any results you want in 15 minutes with a screwdriver and a flash drive.

Raise your hand if you think rabid shit libs could possibly resist that temptation. :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Yeah, no.
exactly

I always, always suspected 08 and 12 were rigged but it was just a suspicion based on my knowledge that most America is either right or center right so I couldn't u/stand how the Muzzie as you call him, got elected..

There's that poster here called Mohommed or Muhammad (spelling?) who has that video of Biden admitting the Ds have a vast vote fraud organization...

maybe you've seen it?

All of America needs to see it.. but some Americans are AINOs... American in Name Only... (aino is so apropos a name for them isn't it?) lol

Democrats have always called for vote by mail and on-line for a reason... because it makes elections easy to steal....
Jimmy Carter said absentee mail ballots were easy to commit vote fraud with back in 2005, then, suddenly, at about 95 yrs old, barely able to hold a glass of wine by himself,in 2020, changed his mind.

Jimmy Carter said absentee mail ballots were easy to commit vote fraud with back in 2005, then, suddenly, at about 95 yrs old, barely able to hold a glass of wine by himself,in 2020, changed his mind.
shouldn't surprise us. He cahnged his mind on abortion also, ran on being pro life, then turned on the pro life folks

he doesn't know whatt he hell he believes...

sad thing when one doesn' even know who he is... at 95 even!

Forum List

Back