"Time For My American Flag To Go Back Up"

Is Michele proud to be American again?
All i can tell you is that she isnt wearing hats that say america isnt great, like you cultists do.

like you cultists do.

another professional moron speaks
And the crybaby cries some more...

Funny...

coming from one of the morons that cried nonstop for 4 years about Trump.

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

I've noticed a lot more American flags out lately.
yea from fair weather Americans....
Sorry it bugs you...the American flag.
you got that out of what i said?.......here let me dumb it down for you....they are all of a sudden "Americans" when things are going their way.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage......yes many trump people were like that too....
Sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed.
you just dont have any idea what a fair weather person is.......i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that...anyone you perceive to be a righty is just wrong in your world...people like you are part of the problems this country faces....
Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed.

i bet i fly that flag more than you fly it....and that would be even if i put it up once a year....

Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American Flag being displayed.

i notice you jumped over what i said....i guess we know who displaying the flag bothers....and who is a fair weather American.....thats you candy....never defended anything American while trump is in,now you are trying to defend the flag....fair weather candy.....

candy do you fly the flag?.....have you ever flown that flag that suddenly you are a big defender of?....come on now dont lie tell me the truth...

a fair weather flag defender....guess i shouldnt be surprised nothing but contempt for America the last 4 years now all of a sudden a flag waver....

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

you got that out of what i said?.......here let me dumb it down for you....they are all of a sudden "Americans" when things are going their way.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage......yes many trump people were like that too....
you just dont have any idea what a fair weather person is.......i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that...anyone you perceive to be a righty is just wrong in your world...people like you are part of the problems this country faces....

i bet i fly that flag more than you fly it....and that would be even if i put it up once a year....

i notice you jumped over what i said....i guess we know who displaying the flag bothers....and who is a fair weather American.....thats you candy....never defended anything American while trump is in,now you are trying to defend the flag....fair weather candy.....

candy do you fly the flag?.....have you ever flown that flag that suddenly you are a big defender of?....come on now dont lie tell me the truth...

a fair weather flag defender....guess i shouldnt be surprised nothing but contempt for America the last 4 years now all of a sudden a flag waver....

Contempt for your blob isn't contempt for America.... You shouldn't be as dumb as you are either.

Leftists just love being hypocrites..They cannot help themselves. It's the one thing they do right. So to be fair..candy is just being consistent

Contempt for your blob isn't contempt for America.... You shouldn't be as dumb as you are either.

you have shown lots contempt for this country just because of trump......now all of a sudden you love that American flag....and yet dance around that simple question i asked you....i wonder why?....

Leftists just love being hypocrites..They cannot help themselves. It's the one thing they do right. So to be fair..candy is just being consistent
fair weather candy...

you have shown lots contempt for this country just because of trump......now all of a sudden you love that American flag....and yet dance around that simple question i asked you....i wonder why?....

Contempt for your blob is not contempt for America. I see a lot more American flags being displayed since your blob has been so soundly rejected.

Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed. My guess is because you're offended by it.

Haha...Sorry bud but the American Flag has become symbolic of the Republican Party...they now OWN the flag.
You filthy fucks have encouraged overpaid boogers to kneel before it, you detest all that it stands for....freedom, liberty, american sovereignty, wars fought, soldiers killed, american traditions, culture and value system..etc etc
You America haters have no right to disgrace our flag by hanging one....everybody sane knows this....do yourself a favor and don’t embarrass yourself by pretending to be or support patriotism / nationalism.
The Republicans do not exclusively own the American flag. As a matter of fact Trumpster Republicans are not patriots based on their un-American attack on democratic elections and the Constitution of the United States!
Especially when the GOP fights the democracy hundreds of thousand have fought for and died to protect.
Just because your cultist leader Donald Trump trashes our democratic elections and without any evidences, cries fraud that obviously false based on the many lawsuits the courts (including Trump’s own appointed Judges) have thrown out because of lack of evidence.
And you have claimed to be an attorney. Just like Trump, you are full of shit. And just like a full blown cultist, you are so brainwashed you can’t see the truth right in front of your face. No, you believe a proven pathological
liar, as consistently proven by this country’s judicial system.

Haha...Sorry bud but the American Flag has become symbolic of the Republican Party...they now OWN the flag.
You filthy fucks have encouraged overpaid boogers to kneel before it, you detest all that it stands for....freedom, liberty, american sovereignty, wars fought, soldiers killed, american traditions, culture and value system..etc etc
You America haters have no right to disgrace our flag by hanging one....everybody sane knows this....do yourself a favor and don’t embarrass yourself by pretending to be or support patriotism / nationalism.
The Republicans do not exclusively own the American flag. As a matter of fact Trumpster Republicans are not patriots based on their un-American attack on democratic elections and the Constitution of the United States!
Especially when the GOP fights the democracy hundreds of thousand have fought for and died to protect.
Just because your cultist leader Donald Trump trashes our democratic elections and without any evidences, cries fraud that obviously false based on the many lawsuits the courts (including Trump’s own appointed Judges) have thrown out because of lack of evidence.
And you have claimed to be an attorney. Just like Trump, you are full of shit. And just like a full blown cultist, you are so brainwashed you can’t see the truth right in front of your face. No, you believe a proven pathological
There is abundant evidence that the elections was a huge swindle.

This is the Dimwinger flag.

1606680275662.jpeg

There is abundant evidence that the elections was a huge swindle.
Really?
Why hasn’t this “abundant evidence” been presented to the courts? Why has Trump lost virtually lawsuit pertains to the 2020 election and been tossed out even by Trump appointed Judges?
You Little Trumpster cultists just can’t deal with reality? The reason is you willingly got manipulated to reside in Trumpland, land of lies, conspiracy and fantasy.

U
N
H
I
N
G
E
D

You called me.
*out

I called out your idiotic claims. And you have no response, because you have no evidence. which also shows you believe something without having seen a shred of evidence for it. Just stupid, top to bottom.
You expressed your opinion and I gave you mine

would it interest you to know thatI think your opinions are crap?

I am surprised any Democrat owns an American Flag. Any that once did has burned it by now. Democrats Say chanting USA is racist and so is sporting an American Flag. Democrats say the American Flag is a symbol of racism and oppression.
You'd think liberal Democrats would own Russian flags.

Real Americans display their flag regardless of which party is in office.

Forum List

Back