"Time For My American Flag To Go Back Up"

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

I've noticed a lot more American flags out lately.
yea from fair weather Americans....
Sorry it bugs you...the American flag.
you got that out of what i said?.......here let me dumb it down for you....they are all of a sudden "Americans" when things are going their way.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage......yes many trump people were like that too....
Sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed.

Interesting. My American flags came down after the election and my Gadsden flag went back up. It will remain that way until the American Government is returned to Constitutional constraints.

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

Flying an American flag signifies American pride, patriotism, nationalism, a love and respect for American history, tradition, culture and values...you know, all those things you Raider fans hate.
Trust me, if you’ve seen more flags out it’s because more Conservatives are hanging them.

Trust me, if you’ve seen more flags out it’s because more Conservatives are hanging them

Nah, just proof she, like Biden, finally came out of her basement
Frustrated blob supporters are so funny.

Morons that think I was ever a blob supporter are funny.

Flying an American flag signifies American pride, patriotism, nationalism, a love and respect for American history, tradition, culture and values...you know, all those things you Raider fans hate.
Trust me, if you’ve seen more flags out it’s because more Conservatives are hanging them.

Trust me, if you’ve seen more flags out it’s because more Conservatives are hanging them

Sure...whatever you say sport.

Until the wars by our govt. on US citizens ends I will not pull out old glory and fly it once again. Until then it stays in the cabinet.

you got that out of what i said?.......here let me dumb it down for you....they are all of a sudden "Americans" when things are going their way.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage......yes many trump people were like that too....
you just dont have any idea what a fair weather person is.......i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that...anyone you perceive to be a righty is just wrong in your world...people like you are part of the problems this country faces....

I am surprised any Democrat owns an American Flag. Any that once did has burned it by now. Democrats Say chanting USA is racist and so is sporting an American Flag. Democrats say the American Flag is a symbol of racism and oppression.
Only a few do. And you have a few wanting to start a shooting civil war. I don't assume that all--or most--do.

if you dont agree with candy....what else can you be?...

I am surprised any Democrat owns an American Flag. Any that once did has burned it by now. Democrats Say chanting USA is racist and so is sporting an American Flag. Democrats say the American Flag is a symbol of racism and oppression.
The American flag means whatever the flag-flyer wants it to mean. The flag that covered my father's body, that hangs on my wall, is not the same flag that white supremacists fly. You probably cannot see the distinction.

Scares the hell out of me you think there is a distinction.
You make the same kind of distinctions. The flag stands for what you believe is good about this country like anyone else. I happen to believe the haters are disgracing the flag when they claim it for their own. A flag that is a curtain for fascism to hide behind is nothing but a rag that signifies nothing.

You make the same kind of distinctions.

The flag stands for ALL Americans, not just the ones you like.
Tell that to the deplorables and others who go around waving the flag, or some variation they invented, saying they are the only real Americans. Tell those people to get lost and maybe I'll believe the right actually values what the flag is supposed to stand for.

like the asshole that started this thread?

20 years in the military, and it pisses me off when I see assholes like you burning flags, pissing and shitting on flags.

and it pisses more off even more when assholes like you support those actions.

for the last 240 years, members of my family have fought for that flag, every generation since 1774 has put on the uniform to defend it.

it pisses you off that 'deplorables' wave it, and call it their own?

fuck you.

sane?

Around here, I see many flying their trump flag OVER the American flag or instead of the American flag....some even flying their trump flag at half-mast after the election results. They choose trump over this country.

you just dont have any idea what a fair weather person is.......i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that...anyone you perceive to be a righty is just wrong in your world...people like you are part of the problems this country faces....
Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed.

sane?
You're taking your defeat poorly.

sane?

are you really that stupid?

(rhetorical question)

I stated in 2016, even before the Republican Convention I would not vote for Trump, I repeated that over the last few months I would not vote for Trump.

How The Fuck was I defeated?

Don't bother responding.....

Long past time to put your stupid ass on ignore.

sane?

are you really that stupid?

(rhetorical question)

I stated in 2016, even before the Republican Convention I would not vote for Trump, I repeated that over the last few months I would not vote for Trump.

How The Fuck was I defeated?

Don't bother responding.....

Long past time to put your stupid ass on ignore.

d057d0157678a6664132e880f117b813.gif

sane?
there is that.....

i bet i fly that flag more than you fly it....and that would be even if i put it up once a year....

i bet i fly that flag more than you fly it....and that would be even if i put it up once a year....

Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American Flag being displayed.

Thats typical liberal behavior

they more or less tolerate America when the get what they want,

but bring out the long knives of hate for the country when they dont
It is your cult that wears the MAGA hats, ya dumb shit. You call america "not great". It's right there on your hat. Its literally the number one symbol that identifies your cult. You people are detached from reality.

Forum List

Back