"Time For My American Flag To Go Back Up"

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.
/——/ The new American flag if Biden steals the election.
8B6A139D-1D54-405E-9956-5F2114181BC7.jpeg

Thats typical liberal behavior

they more or less tolerate America when the get what they want,

but bring out the long knives of hate for the country when they dont
It is your cult that wears the MAGA hats, ya dumb shit. You call america "not great". It's right there on your hat. Its literally the number one symbol that identifies your cult. You people are detached from reality.
Globalists have allowed America’s fortunes to slide and the only people who care are trump and trump supporters

It is your cult that wears the MAGA hats, ya dumb shit. You call america "not great". It's right there on your hat. Its literally the number one symbol that identifies your cult. You people are detached from reality.

You call america "not great".

Is Michele proud to be American again?

Globalists have allowed America’s fortunes to slide and the only people who care are trump and trump supporters
Go peddle that nonsense to someone else. As if thats why the cult loves Trump. Hilarious.

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

I've noticed a lot more American flags out lately.
yea from fair weather Americans....
Sorry it bugs you...the American flag.
you got that out of what i said?.......here let me dumb it down for you....they are all of a sudden "Americans" when things are going their way.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage......yes many trump people were like that too....
Sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed.
you just dont have any idea what a fair weather person is.......i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that...anyone you perceive to be a righty is just wrong in your world...people like you are part of the problems this country faces....
Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American flag being displayed.

i bet i fly that flag more than you fly it....and that would be even if i put it up once a year....

Again, I'm sorry it bugs you...the American Flag being displayed.

i notice you jumped over what i said....i guess we know who displaying the flag bothers....and who is a fair weather American.....thats you candy....never defended anything American while trump is in,now you are trying to defend the flag....fair weather candy.....

you got that out of what i said?.......here let me dumb it down for you....they are all of a sudden "Americans" when things are going their way.....and before you have a shit hemorrhage......yes many trump people were like that too....
you just dont have any idea what a fair weather person is.......i wouldnt expect someone like you to understand that...anyone you perceive to be a righty is just wrong in your world...people like you are part of the problems this country faces....

i bet i fly that flag more than you fly it....and that would be even if i put it up once a year....

Not at all:

iu

i notice you jumped over what i said....i guess we know who displaying the flag bothers....and who is a fair weather American.....thats you candy....never defended anything American while trump is in,now you are trying to defend the flag....fair weather candy.....

Not at all:

iu

Lotsa defacing of American flags there.

Jam your flag in your ass! The election is not over until all the illegal stealing and assigning of votes
has been addressed. Typical leftist piece of shit hiding behind the flag while he perverts and distorts the laws he pretends to obey. You're a fucking pitiful disgrace.
My, my, my... such language and teenage angst from a Sore Loser... not to worry, Princess... you'll get another chance in four years.

If you have evidence of widespread stealing of votes, to an extent sufficient to overturn the outcome, then present it in a court of law.

You have failed to do so, and there is a reason for that... no such evidence exists... because it just didn't happen... despite what your Orange Baboon-God says.

And come 12:00 PM EST US on January 20, 2021, we kick your Failed Messiah to the curb, and send his raggedy a$$ packing, to await his fate in the courts.

Not at all:

iu

Lotsa defacing of American flags there.

As if you give a shit about that.

candy do you fly the flag?.....have you ever flown that flag that suddenly you are a big defender of?....come on now dont lie tell me the truth...

You only support America and show pride in our flag when someone who shares the same politics as you is in the White House.

So..you are admittedly a hyper partisan fair weather patriot, childish leftist scumbag...Got it! Thanks for letting us all know your opinions don't mean shit.

Jam your flag in your ass! The election is not over until all the illegal stealing and assigning of votes
has been addressed. Typical leftist piece of shit hiding behind the flag while he perverts and distorts the laws he pretends to obey. You're a fucking pitiful disgrace.
My, my, my... such language and teenage angst from a Sore Loser... not to worry, Princess... you'll get another chance in four years.

If you have evidence of widespread stealing of votes, to an extent sufficient to overturn the outcome, then present it in a court of law.

You have failed to do so, and there is a reason for that... no such evidence exists... because it just didn't happen... despite what your Orange Baboon-God says.

And come 12:00 PM EST US on January 20, 2021, we kick your Failed Messiah to the curb, and send his raggedy a$$ packing, to await his fate in the courts.
I'm sorry my post triggered such a juvenile display of taunting and error filled election baiting from you.
You must realize the end of Corrupt Joe Biden's attempt to steal the presidency is near.
And it is indeed. And all your grade school level, sore loser inspired jeering won't change that.

It'll just make your inevitable fall all the harder. There are five excellent justices on the Supreme Court
bench forming a fire wall against theft of the US presidency.

I trust they will not fail.

Last edited:

candy do you fly the flag?.....have you ever flown that flag that suddenly you are a big defender of?....come on now dont lie tell me the truth...

Forum List

Back