"Time For My American Flag To Go Back Up"

“…freedom and democracy that they feel [Trump] and his fans have defiled.” ibid

And continue to defile with Trump’s continued efforts to defy and disenfranchise the American people.
for a guy who says trump is now irrelevant,you just cant stop talking about the guy....its ok jones you dont have to reply.... you dont need to embarrass yourself...

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.
are you skewing yet another thread?....

I am surprised any Democrat owns an American Flag. Any that once did has burned it by now. Democrats Say chanting USA is racist and so is sporting an American Flag. Democrats say the American Flag is a symbol of racism and oppression.
The American flag means whatever the flag-flyer wants it to mean. The flag that covered my father's body, that hangs on my wall, is not the same flag that white supremacists fly. You probably cannot see the distinction.

According to a report from Politico, the American flag is making a comeback after the defeat of Donald Trump, with foes of the president embracing the symbol of freedom and democracy that they feel he and his fans have defiled.

In interviews with voters, many said they had become ashamed of the flag that was used as a prop by the president at the same time he was embracing foreign dictators overseas. With the president scheduled to exit the Oval Office on January 20th, flags that were put away during his presidency are being dusted off and displayed again.

Now that the parasites have been voted out, I will proudly display my flag once again, that represents everything that they didn't.

You'll take your American flag out of the closet and put back your paintball mask and shoulder pads.

Last edited:

Here's a perfect one for you and the rest of you filth.

s-l640.jpg

Probably a good idea. That hammer & sickle flag you've been flying for the last four years is gettin' a little tattered.

Damn! beat by a moment again. :auiqs.jpg:

s-l640.jpg
When democrats burn loot and murder Americans they sport Communist symbols

s-l640.jpg
When democrats burn loot and murder Americans they sport Communist symbols

Antifa and BLM protesters. These are the Democrat Party's constituents...

antifa flag.jpg

IMG_5434.jpg

I know it is hard to understand why Republicans actually voted against your savior.
I can't account for the crazy actions of others. I can no more account for them then you can account for all the democrats who voted for the President. Maybe they like being with a winning team.
Maybe you don't.

The American flag means whatever the flag-flyer wants it to mean. The flag that covered my father's body, that hangs on my wall, is not the same flag that white supremacists fly. You probably cannot see the distinction.
The flag that covered the coffin of my WWII combat veteran father also sits in my home, well taken care of.

And I can guarantee if he was alive to see our legacy of democracy, free and fair elections, pissed on and
disrespected by leftist stooges like you and your slimy ilk, he would wonder why he helped save our
freedoms and democracy only to see trash like you try to take them away like Axis allies tried to do.

#GoFuckYourself commie.

I'm sure Michele Obama is dancing in the streets.

(as is Vlad and Xi)

Actually, there was dancing in the streets

I am surprised any Democrat owns an American Flag. Any that once did has burned it by now. Democrats Say chanting USA is racist and so is sporting an American Flag. Democrats say the American Flag is a symbol of racism and oppression.

Democrats understand that the American flag should be respected by not flying it under a Trump flag, alongside a nazi flag, or violating the flag rules wearing it as a piece of apparel attached to their ass.

They also understand hat while offensive, it is a Constitution right to wear it, or even burn it, as the First Amendment gives them that right, of which the flag is a but a symbol of the country of which the Constitution is the law, and what every real patriot swears to uphold and defend.

Which is why a fuckwit like you can never really be a true American, and damn sure a patriot.

Flying that flag while a draft dodging, coward, traitor pos like Trump was in office, is a desecration of the flag, and I wouldn't desecrate it in that way, or disrespect my comrade in arms, who lie in graves that traitor spat on referring to them as suckers and losers.

I'm sure Michele Obama is dancing in the streets.

(as is Vlad and Xi)

Actually, there was dancing in the streets

Democrats understand that the American flag should be respected by not flying it under a Trump flag, alongside a nazi flag, or violating the flag rules wearing it as a piece of apparel attached to their ass.

They also understand hat while offensive, it is a Constitution right to wear it, or even burn it, as the First Amendment gives them that right, of which the flag is a but a symbol of the country of which the Constitution is the law, and what every real patriot swears to uphold and defend.

Which is why a fuckwit like you can never really be a true American, and damn sure a patriot.

Flying that flag while a draft dodging, coward, traitor pos like Trump was in office, is a desecration of the flag, and I wouldn't desecrate it in that way, or disrespect my comrade in arms, who lie in graves that traitor spat on referring to them as suckers and losers.

Flying that flag while a draft dodging, coward, traitor pos like Trump was in office,

So, you didn't fly it while Clinton was in office, and won't be flying it while Biden is in office?

Or, are you a hypocrite?

I know it is hard to understand why Republicans actually voted against your savior.
I can't account for the crazy actions of others. I can no more account for them then you can account for all the democrats who voted for the President. Maybe they like being with a winning team.
Maybe you don't.

Well since you are a Trump Humper you are on the losing team.

Forum List

Back