Time For Genocide?

overland

Jan 12, 2017
I have a hypothetical question for you. What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then. Take India. They have over a billion people. And adding more people all the time. In the U.S. we have about 319 million people. Could you imagine if we had over a billion? That many people is a highly disgusting obscenity! Also, I was watching a supposedly highly respected and educated woman in India talking about how average Americans lives and how the average Indian person lives. She said that if everybody in India lived like Americans do, it would surely destroy the world from all the added pollution. Granted, Americans do need to change. But do you know what she thought? She thought that Indians SHOULD be living like Americans. Do I need to spell out what that would mean?

The same sort of thing applies with China. The number of people they have is a highly disgusting obscenity! And they recently changed their one child per couple law to allowing two children per couple. That isn't good. Also, the number of White people isn't growing. In some places it is probably going down a little. But every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping another St Louis Missouri on the planet.

The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. There is desertification going on, food wars, mass migrations, dwindling fish stocks, etc. etc. etc. And for the overpopulating illegal invader hordes crossing the southern border, it seems that the only thing that will really dissuade them is to start killing them.

So what is the answer. Pray to some dead jewish prophet and look forward to "the end of days?" So you can be herded around in heaven by the prophet of an imaginary god? I guess that maybe might work. As long as it isn't YOU who personally has to experience it.

You know, there is one overriding principal that you have to follow in life. All life has to do so. For good or bad. And that is to do what you have to do to survive. Words are unlikely to work. Maybe, just MAYBE, that means taking the genocide path. What do you think.

What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then?
The the US would bring back the Draft and start another useless war like they have done in the past on a limited scale .

Also, I was watching a supposedly highly respected and educated woman in India
That's where I stopped reading.
Such does not exist.
India can't do sh!t without the US.

"India can't do sh!t without the US."

They're not educated in using the toilet in India, they just....you know....in the streets and also in um trains and places.

It's so out of control this....you know....in the streets and well EVERYWHERE except in toilets, the Indian Government is having to take shocking and dramatic measures to almost force the people to use a toilet. WTF?! :eek-52: :omg:

India’s government is now shaming people into using toilets

"NEW DELHI — India's government has been on a public toilet building spree. Now, it's trying to shame people into using them.

An aggressive new campaign ridicules those who are no longer poor but continue to defecate in the open — a practice that remains common in rural India despite its growing wealth and trappings of modern life.

Television commercials and billboards now carry a message that strike at the heart of the Indian contradiction of being the world’s fastest-growing major economy and also where relieving oneself in the open is the norm in most villages."

Here's the rest of the article.

• Banned
What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then?
The the US would bring back the Draft and start another useless war like they have done in the past on a limited scale .

I don't think that suckering people again would work. Neither would the number of people or the right kinds of people die. Not only that, I was watching some program about WW II once. They said that war caused a LOT of pollution. So much that the earth couldn't handle such a thing again. And what if a WW III was even worse. This brings up an interesting question. I wonder if neutron bombs are easier on the environment that regular hydrogen bombs. Because I have heard it said that about 7 hydrogen bombs going off at once would be enough to disrupt the weather on earth.

Such does not exist.

They're not educated in using the toilet in India, they just....you know....in the streets and also in um trains and places.

It's so out of control this....you know....in the streets and well EVERYWHERE except in toilets, the Indian Government is having to take shocking and dramatic measures to almost force the people to use a toilet. WTF?! :eek-52: :omg:

"NEW DELHI — India's government has been on a public toilet building spree. Now, it's trying to shame people into using them.

An aggressive new campaign ridicules those who are no longer poor but continue to defecate in the open — a practice that remains common in rural India despite its growing wealth and trappings of modern life.

Television commercials and billboards now carry a message that strike at the heart of the Indian contradiction of being the world’s fastest-growing major economy and also where relieving oneself in the open is the norm in most villages."

On TV once, they showed some guy in India catch some manure that was coming out of the back end of a cow in his hand. Then he took a pinch of it and ate it. I know cows are holy over there. I wonder if people are. If so, I wounder if he would have done the same with a human turd.

I have a hypothetical question for you. What "IF" genocide is the only answer. What then. Take India. They have over a billion people. And adding more people all the time. In the U.S. we have about 319 million people. Could you imagine if we had over a billion? That many people is a highly disgusting obscenity! Also, I was watching a supposedly highly respected and educated woman in India talking about how average Americans lives and how the average Indian person lives. She said that if everybody in India lived like Americans do, it would surely destroy the world from all the added pollution. Granted, Americans do need to change. But do you know what she thought? She thought that Indians SHOULD be living like Americans. Do I need to spell out what that would mean?

The same sort of thing applies with China. The number of people they have is a highly disgusting obscenity! And they recently changed their one child per couple law to allowing two children per couple. That isn't good. Also, the number of White people isn't growing. In some places it is probably going down a little. But every single day there are about 230,000 more people on the planet than there was the day before. That is like every single day plopping another St Louis Missouri on the planet.

The earth can't sustainably support the number of people it already has. There is desertification going on, food wars, mass migrations, dwindling fish stocks, etc. etc. etc. And for the overpopulating illegal invader hordes crossing the southern border, it seems that the only thing that will really dissuade them is to start killing them.

So what is the answer. Pray to some dead jewish prophet and look forward to "the end of days?" So you can be herded around in heaven by the prophet of an imaginary god? I guess that maybe might work. As long as it isn't YOU who personally has to experience it.

You know, there is one overriding principal that you have to follow in life. All life has to do so. For good or bad. And that is to do what you have to do to survive. Words are unlikely to work. Maybe, just MAYBE, that means taking the genocide path. What do you think.

I say kill 'em all but 9. 6 pall bearers, 2 road guards and 1 to count cadence.

You sound like a true asshole. The fact is the Earth can support 15 billion people as it stands now. Add in technology, and get rid of the corrupt dickheads that your kind seem to favor, and the Earth can support 40 billion people. That's the problem with tiny minded people like you, all you can think of is murdering billions of people because you're so fucking stupid you can' think of anything better.

If you think genocide is the answer then I suggest you start with yourself. You're not special and I will take some Indian, or Chinese kid, who wants to make the world a better place over a brainless dickhead like you any day of the week.

I say kill 'em all but 9. 6 pall bearers, 2 road guards and 1 to count cadence.

I don't know what you're getting at. But I do sense some humorous intent.

Such does not exist.

On TV once, they showed some guy in India catch some manure that was coming out of the back end of a cow in his hand. Then he took a pinch of it and ate it. I know cows are holy over there. I wonder if people are. If so, I wounder if he would have done the same with a human turd.

I have seen a similar situation on an African documentary, but it was this bizarre Dinka Tribe who all have orange hair and it was showing how they get this orange hair.

Here is a thankfully short video, I feel I need to give a brief description of what you are about to see, it's a WTF am I LOOKING at here moment without a brief description.

So this young Dinka Tribe boy um orally stimulates the cows genitals - I'm being diplomatic here - until it pisses on his head and the cow piss turns these weird Dinka Tribe peoples hair orange. No wonder these freaks of nature get all those strange diseases they not only eat chimps and apes, they orally stimulate cattle to get cow piss on their heads.

You look at this and think WTF point is there to these creatures even being on this planet, they contribute ZERO, they are pointless and useless, they should therefore be culled.

Culling the below type is easy, stop all food and water getting to them and then let nature take them. The human animal is the only animal that allows it's most pointless and useless to live and even worse breed more useless eaters.

Here's the video, fifty four seconds of WTF?!

Forum List

Back