Time for conservatives to unite, and bring the far left to its knees!

No worries, without tourism, CALIFORNIA will collapse! Take away 5 to 7% of those dollars, and they will be on their knees-)
Unlikely. If Trump destroys Silicon Valley and our science and tech industries like he seems to be planning, then maybe they'll be on their knees. That's bad for red states though, since you all are the most reliant on federal tax dollars.

Lol......

The top start-up mecca in the US is far from Silicon Valley

4 Reasons Why Austin is America’s New Silicon Valley

Texas the new 'Tech Mecca,' Gov. Greg Abbott tells Californians | Business | Dallas News

Forbes Welcome
Austin's tech industry will die too. Enjoy that, idiot.

So you admit Silicon Valley is dying....
No Silicon Valley is booming. I'm glad Austin, which is currently at war with the rest of Texas, is doing well for itself.

nice back peddle.....

No worries, without tourism, CALIFORNIA will collapse! Take away 5 to 7% of those dollars, and they will be on their knees-)
Unlikely. If Trump destroys Silicon Valley and our science and tech industries like he seems to be planning, then maybe they'll be on their knees. That's bad for red states though, since you all are the most reliant on federal tax dollars.

Lol......

Texas the new 'Tech Mecca,' Gov. Greg Abbott tells Californians | Business | Dallas News

Forbes Welcome

No Silicon Valley is booming. I'm glad Austin, which is currently at war with the rest of Texas, is doing well for itself.

It's far cheaper to do business in Texas,which of course is why Tech is bailing left and right to Texas.

If you care about your country and are a conservative, it is time to get together as a group of money wielding people, and bring the left to its knees!

We all know that without money, even followers of the far leftists will revolt if they aren't given free stuff. You can put the left in chaos just by watching how/where, you spend your money. YOU are the economic engine of the country, and YOU can do more by where you spend your money, then who you voted for!

All conservatives need to take 1 year out of their life unless they are old and need to do it now for fear of death, and KEEP EVERY PENNY POSSIBLE away from California, and Hollyweird! You want to rent a movie? Cut a deal with at least one neighbor.........hopefully 2.................and get together to rent a movie everyone wants to see. This will cut income down to them by 2/3rds-)

Do not vacation in CALIFORNIA, or New York! Want to get attacked in riots? Stay out of there, and keep your money with you. Deny them everything you can. No money for a year, even if we have to find other places to trade our mutual funds. Get it out of New York!

Want Mickey Mouse? Then go to Disneyworld and stay out of Disneyland! And at every juncture, make sure you yell people online WHY! They want to be avante guard leftists, then let the leftists support their avante guard asses!

If you do everything possible to avoid paying ANYTHING for ANY REASON to California and New York for 1 year, you WILL bring them to their knees; while scaring the hell out of Illinois, Massachusetts, and a couple of other states. These people DESRVE this treatment, as they are acting MORE political than Washington DC, and rubbing your face in it.

Talk to your wife/husband. If you spend time on here to post, then spend a little time to spread the word, and also, enjoy denying the leftists of these blue states a conservative nickel. Talk to all your friends, and work together to BRING THE LEFTIST BLUE STATES TO THEIR KNEES! If it goes viral, it will work! Remember........summer vacation plans are starting to formulate now. Make the case as Americans why to stay OUT OF CALIFORNIA, and make Hollyweird suffer on top of it, lolol! Most Americans will enjoy that-)
Since the blue states make all the money for this country, we'll be fine. Enjoy your boycott, though I doubt you can afford it anyways.
Meh, the conservative red state idiots will end up eating Fried Raccoon 3 times day.

If you care about your country and are a conservative, it is time to get together as a group of money wielding people, and bring the left to its knees!

We all know that without money, even followers of the far leftists will revolt if they aren't given free stuff. You can put the left in chaos just by watching how/where, you spend your money. YOU are the economic engine of the country, and YOU can do more by where you spend your money, then who you voted for!

All conservatives need to take 1 year out of their life unless they are old and need to do it now for fear of death, and KEEP EVERY PENNY POSSIBLE away from California, and Hollyweird! You want to rent a movie? Cut a deal with at least one neighbor.........hopefully 2.................and get together to rent a movie everyone wants to see. This will cut income down to them by 2/3rds-)

Do not vacation in CALIFORNIA, or New York! Want to get attacked in riots? Stay out of there, and keep your money with you. Deny them everything you can. No money for a year, even if we have to find other places to trade our mutual funds. Get it out of New York!

Want Mickey Mouse? Then go to Disneyworld and stay out of Disneyland! And at every juncture, make sure you yell people online WHY! They want to be avante guard leftists, then let the leftists support their avante guard asses!

If you do everything possible to avoid paying ANYTHING for ANY REASON to California and New York for 1 year, you WILL bring them to their knees; while scaring the hell out of Illinois, Massachusetts, and a couple of other states. These people DESRVE this treatment, as they are acting MORE political than Washington DC, and rubbing your face in it.

Talk to your wife/husband. If you spend time on here to post, then spend a little time to spread the word, and also, enjoy denying the leftists of these blue states a conservative nickel. Talk to all your friends, and work together to BRING THE LEFTIST BLUE STATES TO THEIR KNEES! If it goes viral, it will work! Remember........summer vacation plans are starting to formulate now. Make the case as Americans why to stay OUT OF CALIFORNIA, and make Hollyweird suffer on top of it, lolol! Most Americans will enjoy that-)

Assuming for the moment that it would be a good thing to wish ill on fellow citizens, would it be impolite to point out that 50% (Fifty percent!) of all of the country's fruits and vegetables come from the central valley of California? And that this is more red than blue area?

Hope you like canned peas!

We get the majority of our vegetables from south America.
And cali is killing most of the producers by restricting water for some bullshit fish.

Lol......

Forbes Welcome

It's far cheaper to do business in Texas,which of course is why Tech is bailing left and right to Texas.
Sure and in return Tex-Ass is paying all those 21st Century livable wage salary's.......CORRECT!!!!

Real conservative understand the need for a two party system.

Only the fascists want a one-party state.

Which of course is why Trump got elected.
You are drinking again: that made no sense, but there you go.

I could be shit faced drunk and I could still run your so called logic up your bunghole like a fag convention.
Have you not yet, so you won't in the future.

Sure and in return Tex-Ass is paying all those 21st Century livable wage salary's.......CORRECT!!!!

I retired at 46 in Texas. If I left the liberal fuckheads behind thats their problem.
Ya see here in Texas we reward success rather than time served.

I could be shit faced drunk and I could still run your so called logic up your bunghole like a fag convention.

Put the bottle down.

Have you not yet, so you won't in the future.

I'm drunk? Try again in english.

Put the bottle down.

Put down the blunt and spit the dick out of your mouth.

Nobody brings me to my knees except Jesus my savior. My fellow Americans are worth zippo. My allegiance is to him...country... Meh....

GOP men like to be on their knees in front of a well hung liberal gay man.

GOP men like to be on their knees in front of a well hung liberal gay man.

Anti gay are you.....

Lol......

Forbes Welcome

Yeah, a bunch of Califlakians left to come to Texas (Austin in particular) after fucking up their own state and now want to fuck up Texas. Leftards and pseudo liberals are a disease to anyplace that gives them refuge.

Adding Illinois to that list.

Sent from my SM-N920V using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

Forum List

Back