Time for conservatives to unite, and bring the far left to its knees!

Every once in a while I bring this thread back, to the chagrin of the Leftists I might add-)

How many of you actually want to GIVE MONEY (fund) to those who despise you? Screw you? Laugh at you? Plot to smack you around?

Are you for the wall? Are you for stopping illegal immigration? Then STAY THE HELL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

We can elect who we want, but Trump can't do it all. Keep your dollars AWAY from these jurisdictions. Do NOT fund them!

Want to go to Disney? Go to FLORIDA!

Want to view beauty? Go to Arizona, Utah, and even Colorado.

Don't put it on the President alone, PRACTICE what you preach! Starve these people out!

They NEED your dollars! You gonna give them one red cent?

We RVers have decided to avoid California at all costs. Most of us are conservatives. YOUR tourist dollars are important to them. If you have the gonads, DENY them ANYTHING!

And if you go to San Fran or LA and get a needle stuck in your foot, remember that you were WARNED! They do NOT care. Give them back what they give you, stick it to them with your dollars.

Please come spend you money here in Colorado so we can toss the Republicans out of office for good. Say BahBye Gardner.
/—-/ Vote democRAT and make Denver like San Fransisco

Every once in a while I bring this thread back, to the chagrin of the Leftists I might add-)

How many of you actually want to GIVE MONEY (fund) to those who despise you? Screw you? Laugh at you? Plot to smack you around?

Are you for the wall? Are you for stopping illegal immigration? Then STAY THE HELL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

We can elect who we want, but Trump can't do it all. Keep your dollars AWAY from these jurisdictions. Do NOT fund them!

Don't put it on the President alone, PRACTICE what you preach! Starve these people out!

We RVers have decided to avoid California at all costs. Most of us are conservatives. YOUR tourist dollars are important to them. If you have the gonads, DENY them ANYTHING!

And if you go to San Fran or LA and get a needle stuck in your foot, remember that you were WARNED! They do NOT care. Give them back what they give you, stick it to them with your dollars.

Please come spend you money here in Colorado so we can toss the Republicans out of office for good. Say BahBye Gardner.

Denver is already Democrat. And has been for decades. Colorado is primarily Democrat. If you know anything about the Democrats you wouldn't be making a damned fool out of yourself. We welcome that wall the the Rump has promised us. It would keep the fruitcake Rumpsters from Kansas on their side of the border.

Denver is already Democrat. And has been for decades. Colorado is primarily Democrat. If you know anything about the Democrats you wouldn't be making a damned fool out of yourself. We welcome that wall the the Rump has promised us. It would keep the fruitcake Rumpsters from Kansas on their side of the border.
/——/ Yup, Denver is being over run like SF. Vote Democrat to keep the problem growing. Homeless Camps Spreading Outside Of Downtown Denver, Close To DIA

My friends, with California, New York, New Jersey, and Minnesota among others wanting to defund police, do you feel safe going there?

YOU have the ability to destroy them by just going to where police are available on vacation.

Do YOU want to bring your wife, children, mother, father, into an area where you have no protection? And these places won't even let you carry a firearm, only the criminals have them.

It is incumbent upon YOU to bring these people down by not giving their taxing authority a nickel; not one cent! Be aware that their lifeblood is YOUR wallet. If you close it, they are done!

If you want these bastions of far Leftism to collapse, all you need do is NOT go there. And why would you? If they have their way, you will have nobody worth a damn to call if you are accosted on their streets; hell, look at Frisco and LA now. It is almost like going to Tehran.

WAKE up people, 1 year of you being intelligent, will put these people under......365 days, that will do it. Avoid spending ANY money in these states, and they will fold like a house of cards. Do this, and it is over for them, period! They will be forced to feed on each other.

When you and your significant other sit down and plan a family vacation, remember what I said. They want to be ignorant? THEN PUNISH THEM!

My friends, with California, New York, New Jersey, and Minnesota among others wanting to defund police, do you feel safe going there?

YOU have the ability to destroy them by just going to where police are available on vacation.

Do YOU want to bring your wife, children, mother, father, into an area where you have no protection? And these places won't even let you carry a firearm, only the criminals have them.

It is incumbent upon YOU to bring these people down by not giving their taxing authority a nickel; not one cent! Be aware that their lifeblood is YOUR wallet. If you close it, they are done!

If you want these bastions of far Leftism to collapse, all you need do is NOT go there. And why would you? If they have their way, you will have nobody worth a damn to call if you are accosted on their streets; hell, look at Frisco and LA now. It is almost like going to Tehran.

WAKE up people, 1 year of you being intelligent, will put these people under......365 days, that will do it. Avoid spending ANY money in these states, and they will fold like a house of cards. Do this, and it is over for them, period! They will be forced to feed on each other.

When you and your significant other sit down and plan a family vacation, remember what I said. They want to be ignorant? THEN PUNISH THEM!

You start with a false premise and then build on it. Since the premise is wrong then your whole message is wrong.

Come to Colorado for you Vacations but please, wear your masks and observe the 6 foot spacing. If you can do that, we have some wonderful vacation spots waiting for you. If you can't, stay home and spread you insanity and your Covid 19 where you are.

I live in the deepest Red part of Colorado. We followed the rules, wore the masks, weathered the shutdowns, etc. like adults. We have the largest population on the Western Side of Colorado yet we have the lowest Covid 19 rate of all the Counties including those with very sparse populations. Being a Red area doesn't mean you have to be stupid. What it's gotten us is the reopening of many businesses and industry. The price hasn't been death, it's been only 4 new cases of Covid which are being handled. I can get my haircut, go out with the family for a dinner, go to work, go to the State Parks and Recreation areas, and much much more. But I still have to do the 6 foot spacing and wear a mask where appropriate.

Being stupid is getting to the point where our measures that we adopted early on don't work. Or ignoring the measures completely. WE are getting better and you are not. And it doesn't matter if it's a Democrat, Republican, Baalist, etc.. But we just can't fix stupid so if you are going to continue being stupid, stay where you are. We would greatly appreciate it.

You start with a false premise and then build on it. Since the premise is wrong then your whole message is wrong.

Come to Colorado for you Vacations but please, wear your masks and observe the 6 foot spacing. If you can do that, we have some wonderful vacation spots waiting for you. If you can't, stay home and spread you insanity and your Covid 19 where you are.

I live in the deepest Red part of Colorado. We followed the rules, wore the masks, weathered the shutdowns, etc. like adults. We have the largest population on the Western Side of Colorado yet we have the lowest Covid 19 rate of all the Counties including those with very sparse populations. Being a Red area doesn't mean you have to be stupid. What it's gotten us is the reopening of many businesses and industry. The price hasn't been death, it's been only 4 new cases of Covid which are being handled. I can get my haircut, go out with the family for a dinner, go to work, go to the State Parks and Recreation areas, and much much more. But I still have to do the 6 foot spacing and wear a mask where appropriate.

Being stupid is getting to the point where our measures that we adopted early on don't work. Or ignoring the measures completely. WE are getting better and you are not. And it doesn't matter if it's a Democrat, Republican, Baalist, etc.. But we just can't fix stupid so if you are going to continue being stupid, stay where you are. We would greatly appreciate it.

Hey, I don't know what you are reading, but my post had nothing to do with COVID19.

As far as Colorado, it is a beautiful state. Been down I-76 many times. Be proud you live there.

Therefore, my last post has more to do with current events, then when this thread was started. Your side claims that we have all the money, which is false; but whatever money we do have, should not be spent so it can be taxed to do absolutely ignorant things.

Nobody has said that you do not have a right to run your state in any manner in which you see fit. I am just pointing out, that if you want to run your state the way things appear to be going, then your money should support your idiotic ideas.

Get back to us after New York, California, and Illinois go broke, and let us know if you had a change of heart.

If you care about your country and are a conservative, it is time to get together as a group of money wielding people, and bring the left to its knees!

We all know that without money, even followers of the far leftists will revolt if they aren't given free stuff. You can put the left in chaos just by watching how/where, you spend your money. YOU are the economic engine of the country, and YOU can do more by where you spend your money, then who you voted for!

All conservatives need to take 1 year out of their life unless they are old and need to do it now for fear of death, and KEEP EVERY PENNY POSSIBLE away from California, and Hollyweird! You want to rent a movie? Cut a deal with at least one neighbor.........hopefully 2.................and get together to rent a movie everyone wants to see. This will cut income down to them by 2/3rds-)

Do not vacation in CALIFORNIA, or New York! Want to get attacked in riots? Stay out of there, and keep your money with you. Deny them everything you can. No money for a year, even if we have to find other places to trade our mutual funds. Get it out of New York!

Want Mickey Mouse? Then go to Disneyworld and stay out of Disneyland! And at every juncture, make sure you yell people online WHY! They want to be avante guard leftists, then let the leftists support their avante guard asses!

If you do everything possible to avoid paying ANYTHING for ANY REASON to California and New York for 1 year, you WILL bring them to their knees; while scaring the hell out of Illinois, Massachusetts, and a couple of other states. These people DESRVE this treatment, as they are acting MORE political than Washington DC, and rubbing your face in it.

Talk to your wife/husband. If you spend time on here to post, then spend a little time to spread the word, and also, enjoy denying the leftists of these blue states a conservative nickel. Talk to all your friends, and work together to BRING THE LEFTIST BLUE STATES TO THEIR KNEES! If it goes viral, it will work! Remember........summer vacation plans are starting to formulate now. Make the case as Americans why to stay OUT OF CALIFORNIA, and make Hollyweird suffer on top of it, lolol! Most Americans will enjoy that-)
Square up!

If you care about your country and are a conservative, it is time to get together as a group of money wielding people, and bring the left to its knees!

We all know that without money, even followers of the far leftists will revolt if they aren't given free stuff. You can put the left in chaos just by watching how/where, you spend your money. YOU are the economic engine of the country, and YOU can do more by where you spend your money, then who you voted for!

All conservatives need to take 1 year out of their life unless they are old and need to do it now for fear of death, and KEEP EVERY PENNY POSSIBLE away from California, and Hollyweird! You want to rent a movie? Cut a deal with at least one neighbor.........hopefully 2.................and get together to rent a movie everyone wants to see. This will cut income down to them by 2/3rds-)

Do not vacation in CALIFORNIA, or New York! Want to get attacked in riots? Stay out of there, and keep your money with you. Deny them everything you can. No money for a year, even if we have to find other places to trade our mutual funds. Get it out of New York!

Want Mickey Mouse? Then go to Disneyworld and stay out of Disneyland! And at every juncture, make sure you yell people online WHY! They want to be avante guard leftists, then let the leftists support their avante guard asses!

If you do everything possible to avoid paying ANYTHING for ANY REASON to California and New York for 1 year, you WILL bring them to their knees; while scaring the hell out of Illinois, Massachusetts, and a couple of other states. These people DESRVE this treatment, as they are acting MORE political than Washington DC, and rubbing your face in it.

Talk to your wife/husband. If you spend time on here to post, then spend a little time to spread the word, and also, enjoy denying the leftists of these blue states a conservative nickel. Talk to all your friends, and work together to BRING THE LEFTIST BLUE STATES TO THEIR KNEES! If it goes viral, it will work! Remember........summer vacation plans are starting to formulate now. Make the case as Americans why to stay OUT OF CALIFORNIA, and make Hollyweird suffer on top of it, lolol! Most Americans will enjoy that-)

ILMAO...........I'm right on the border California and in practice they very rarely see a dime of my money. It's bad enough we've turned blue. California was a beautiful BEAUTIFUL State, and then silicon valley & PROGS took it over so now it's a shit-hole. With rare exception South Tahoe is as close as I get, though there are another few routes I'd rather not mention, because they haven't destroyed them yet.

Well people, you ready yet? Seems to me, we have them by the cucaraches! Do NOT spend money in blue states, they are all fleeing. You have Leftists in red states? Let them know they are not welcome.

You want to look like California, Illinois, or New Jersey? Then sit on the sidelines.

If you have any means, LEAVE! Let the Leftists try and take care of the Leftists. They will implode upon themselves, lol. I know this, you know this, and most importantly, they know this too! They need YOUR money to do their thing.

The truth is...........If you starve a Leftist of money that they are only allowed to replenish from Leftist sources, they are screwed. They MUST take YOUR money to fund their goofy programs. Deny them money, and they collapse. In essence, they can NOT buy a vote without your cash.

Therefore, do NOT vacation in California, nor New York, or the New England area. Stay away, starve them. Let them tax their own citizens, and watch them die-)

Well people, you ready yet? Seems to me, we have them by the cucaraches! Do NOT spend money in blue states, they are all fleeing. You have Leftists in red states? Let them know they are not welcome.

You want to look like California, Illinois, or New Jersey? Then sit on the sidelines.

If you have any means, LEAVE! Let the Leftists try and take care of the Leftists. They will implode upon themselves, lol. I know this, you know this, and most importantly, they know this too! They need YOUR money to do their thing.

The truth is...........If you starve a Leftist of money that they are only allowed to replenish from Leftist sources, they are screwed. They MUST take YOUR money to fund their goofy programs. Deny them money, and they collapse. In essence, they can NOT buy a vote without your cash.

Therefore, do NOT vacation in California, nor New York, or the New England area. Stay away, starve them. Let them tax their own citizens, and watch them die-)
2022 is a red storm rising.

Yeah, but the batshit standards of your ilk, the 'far left' is every democrat, most republicans, all of the media, the educated, young people, entertainers, and most businesses.

The GDP earned by those in the counties that voted for Biden is 70% of the US total. Without us, you're fucked.

Well, you now see what is happening. Want to go to Dizzyworld? Up to each and every one of us. They need your cash, plain and simple.

The BLUE states are falling apart, and they have to FORCE you to support them.

If you decide to ignore the politics of the situation, you are no better; and in fact WORSE than they are!! STARVE them! They rely on you for at least 25% of their income.

At some point, you got to take a stand. Up to each and every one of you, but the truth is..............if you lose, the fighting is over. Up to you! Either fight with your dollars, or give up, a very easy choice.

Starve them, or feed them! That is the only question you need to ask yourself.

Stay out of California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois! Why would anyone want to go to Illinois? Ask the illegals who you support, along with those in California. Wake UP, or lose the country!

Well, you now see what is happening. Want to go to Dizzyworld? Up to each and every one of us. They need your cash, plain and simple.

If you decide to ignore the politics of the situation, you are no better; and in fact WORSE than they are!! STARVE them! They rely on you for at least 25% of their income.

At some point, you got to take a stand. Up to each and every one of you, but the truth is..............if you lose, the fighting is over. Up to you! Either fight with your dollars, or give up, a very easy choice.

Stay out of California, New York, New Jersey, and Illinois! Why would anyone want to go to Illinois? Ask the illegals who you support, along with those in California. Wake UP, or lose the country!
LOL

Looks like you're failing.

Top 5:
California ... 3,237,389
Texas ............ 1,879,785
New York .... 1,758,071
Florida ......... 1,151,608
Illinois ............. 909,487

Illinois isn’t California or New York. I live here we know the difference, you’re thinking Chicago

I agree, but too many Republicans think the media is fair and believe every word they say....we call them never trumpers......until they get a clue....you can ignore them

What a lot of ratbaggery from the fascist right.
You hate America to the point you want to starve your opposition into submission yet you reject tyranny and fascism.
If your IQ were any lower they'd water it every day. You're no more American than my boot. You'd be better placed in North Korea you fascist pig.

No one is.moving to blue states....they blow dick
So? The OP wants rightards to boycott blue states, particularly California. But as I showed, California's GDP demonstrates that boycott is failing like Trump running for president in 2020.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back