Time for conservatives to unite, and bring the far left to its knees!

This is one of those threads that just puts a smile on your face.

If the Conservatives all banded together, the first thing they would do is kick Trump and his criminal out and send them to Prison where they belong. Trump, his Criminals and his followers are NOT conservatives.

You want a lawless society leftists? You got it. Enjoy...

Texas Town Outlaws Abortion, Declares Sanctuary City for the Unborn

That'll teach us, some wingnut town of less than 3000 people passed some laws.
That's cool. Now conservative cucks have a town they can move to where women can't get an abortion.

Sounds like they need a wall too.
LOL

Yeah, to keep them in and protect the rest of America.

That's cool. Now conservative cucks have a town they can move to where women can't get an abortion.

Sounds like they need a wall too.
LOL

Yeah, to keep them in and protect the rest of America.

Yes, Walls are made to keep people in, not to keep people out.

Well, I mean, let’s be honest here...you people are beyond teaching. If you people could be taught, you wouldn’t be left-wing mindless minions.

But that being said, we’ve also seen this with firearms. You’re “sanctuary cities” were an egregious violation of the U.S. Constitution. You assholes set a terrible precedence - created because you fascists couldn’t accept liberty or the will of the American people. It will only get worse from here.

Well, I mean, let’s be honest here...you people are beyond teaching. If you people could be taught, you wouldn’t be left-wing mindless minions.

But that being said, we’ve also seen this with firearms. You’re “sanctuary cities” were an egregious violation of the U.S. Constitution. You assholes set a terrible precedence - created because you fascists couldn’t accept liberty or the will of the American people. It will only get worse from here.

Are you moving to that town? I'm trying to understand the importance of it to you.

Are you moving to that town? I'm trying to understand the importance of it to you.
The importance is clearly and painfully illustrated in your post right here. The fact that your own tactics get under your skin and cause you to lose your shit when they are done by the other side of the aisle. #Winning

The importance is clearly and painfully illustrated in your post right here. The fact that your own tactics get under your skin and cause you to lose your shit when they are done by the other side of the aisle. #Winning

What tactics of mine get under my skin? I'm kind of enjoying the thread. A small town that may or may not have a traffic light has outlawed abortion. OK, and?

"Well, I mean, let’s be honest here...you people are beyond teaching. If you people could be taught, you wouldn’t be left-wing mindless minions."

That's pretty funny, Buttplug, since the less educated one is, the more likely one voted for trump...

Voter-Turnout-by-education.png

The cons who want to get abortions will just go to the next town
They can walk to it.
What pisses me off about these hicks is that they hate the government but it'll end up being the government who solves their problems like

Rural Americans—who make up at least 15 to 20% of the U.S. population—face inequities that result in worse health care than that of urban and suburban residents.

These rural health disparities are deeply rooted in economic, social, racial, ethnic, geographic, and health workforce factors. That complex mix limits access to care, makes finding solutions more difficult, and intensifies problems for rural communities everywhere.

“When you don’t get your health care taken care of, you wind up with disease presentations that are much farther along. People with cancer show up with metastatic cancer, people with diabetes show up with end-organ damage,” said Joseph Florence, MD, professor of family medicine and director of rural programs at Eastern Tennessee State University Quillen College of Medicine.

The Struggle To Hire And Keep Doctors In Rural Areas Means Patients Go Without Care

Every once in a while I bring this thread back, to the chagrin of the Leftists I might add-)

How many of you actually want to GIVE MONEY (fund) to those who despise you? Screw you? Laugh at you? Plot to smack you around?

Are you for the wall? Are you for stopping illegal immigration? Then STAY THE HELL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

We can elect who we want, but Trump can't do it all. Keep your dollars AWAY from these jurisdictions. Do NOT fund them!

Want to go to Disney? Go to FLORIDA!

Want to view beauty? Go to Arizona, Utah, and even Colorado.

Don't put it on the President alone, PRACTICE what you preach! Starve these people out!

They NEED your dollars! You gonna give them one red cent?

We RVers have decided to avoid California at all costs. Most of us are conservatives. YOUR tourist dollars are important to them. If you have the gonads, DENY them ANYTHING!

And if you go to San Fran or LA and get a needle stuck in your foot, remember that you were WARNED! They do NOT care. Give them back what they give you, stick it to them with your dollars.

Last edited:
Vote 3rd party. Time to send a message...enough of the two twisted ill begotten parties.

Vote 3rd party. Time to send a message...enough of the two twisted ill begotten parties.

If a 3rd party could even come close to fixing this, I am all in. As of this writing, the only chance we have, to is to punish them, each and every day!

Every once in a while I bring this thread back, to the chagrin of the Leftists I might add-)

How many of you actually want to GIVE MONEY (fund) to those who despise you? Screw you? Laugh at you? Plot to smack you around?

Are you for the wall? Are you for stopping illegal immigration? Then STAY THE HELL OUT OF CALIFORNIA!

We can elect who we want, but Trump can't do it all. Keep your dollars AWAY from these jurisdictions. Do NOT fund them!

Want to go to Disney? Go to FLORIDA!

Want to view beauty? Go to Arizona, Utah, and even Colorado.

Don't put it on the President alone, PRACTICE what you preach! Starve these people out!

They NEED your dollars! You gonna give them one red cent?

We RVers have decided to avoid California at all costs. Most of us are conservatives. YOUR tourist dollars are important to them. If you have the gonads, DENY them ANYTHING!

And if you go to San Fran or LA and get a needle stuck in your foot, remember that you were WARNED! They do NOT care. Give them back what they give you, stick it to them with your dollars.

Please come spend you money here in Colorado so we can toss the Republicans out of office for good. Say BahBye Gardner.

Forum List

Back