Time for conservatives to unite, and bring the far left to its knees!

The BLUE states are falling apart, and they have to FORCE you to support them.

Blue states have always supported red states
They receive much more Federal aid than they pay in taxes

1632225144707.png

What a lot of ratbaggery from the fascist right.
You hate America to the point you want to starve your opposition into submission yet you reject tyranny and fascism.
If your IQ were any lower they'd water it every day. You're no more American than my boot. You'd be better placed in North Korea you fascist pig.
Uh the only ones using the fascist playbook are the left.........

So? The OP wants rightards to boycott blue states, particularly California. But as I showed, California's GDP demonstrates that boycott is failing like Trump running for president in 2020.

:abgg2q.jpg:
Why boycot?, who wants to go to California where criminals run the show and shit and drugs are everywhere?.......only the left could fuck up a place like California.....

If you care about your country and are a conservative, it is time to get together as a group of money wielding people, and bring the left to its knees!

We all know that without money, even followers of the far leftists will revolt if they aren't given free stuff. You can put the left in chaos just by watching how/where, you spend your money. YOU are the economic engine of the country, and YOU can do more by where you spend your money, then who you voted for!

All conservatives need to take 1 year out of their life unless they are old and need to do it now for fear of death, and KEEP EVERY PENNY POSSIBLE away from California, and Hollyweird! You want to rent a movie? Cut a deal with at least one neighbor.........hopefully 2.................and get together to rent a movie everyone wants to see. This will cut income down to them by 2/3rds-)

Do not vacation in CALIFORNIA, or New York! Want to get attacked in riots? Stay out of there, and keep your money with you. Deny them everything you can. No money for a year, even if we have to find other places to trade our mutual funds. Get it out of New York!

Want Mickey Mouse? Then go to Disneyworld and stay out of Disneyland! And at every juncture, make sure you yell people online WHY! They want to be avante guard leftists, then let the leftists support their avante guard asses!

If you do everything possible to avoid paying ANYTHING for ANY REASON to California and New York for 1 year, you WILL bring them to their knees; while scaring the hell out of Illinois, Massachusetts, and a couple of other states. These people DESRVE this treatment, as they are acting MORE political than Washington DC, and rubbing your face in it.

Talk to your wife/husband. If you spend time on here to post, then spend a little time to spread the word, and also, enjoy denying the leftists of these blue states a conservative nickel. Talk to all your friends, and work together to BRING THE LEFTIST BLUE STATES TO THEIR KNEES! If it goes viral, it will work! Remember........summer vacation plans are starting to formulate now. Make the case as Americans why to stay OUT OF CALIFORNIA, and make Hollyweird suffer on top of it, lolol! Most Americans will enjoy that-)
How's that working out for ya?

Colin norris you should learn what the word fascist means.

Not me. Trump tried to destroy democracy with the capitol riots, he tried to lie his way to victory with his accusation of fraud. He is known to have phsycological problems because he demi started self assessment if himself. Classic fascist.

The likeness to fascism is ironic.
Fascist is NOT necessarily attached to lefties. It's more defined as a style of government.

Blue states have always supported red states
They receive much more Federal aid than they pay in taxes

View attachment 542080
You are a phony-e-baloney! The best thing I can say about you is............on this forum, you convince people that your way is bassackwards. You and your hero Biden keep it up. We may sweep the lot of you out, and that is fine by me-) Your peeps are so far behind the eight ball, we may not even have to try!

What a lot of ratbaggery from the fascist right.
You hate America to the point you want to starve your opposition into submission yet you reject tyranny and fascism.
If your IQ were any lower they'd water it every day. You're no more American than my boot. You'd be better placed in North Korea you fascist pig.
You reap what you sow dude. You are in deep trouble, plain and simple. You wanted BITEme, and you got him. Now, you answer for your choices. Who you gonna run, Harris? Good luck with that-)

Why ask me? Ask the OP who's calling for it. I'm just pointing out what a monumental fail his boycott turned out to be.
If anyone thinks I can change how a country sees your ridiculous stance by posting on here, you are sadly mistaken. I post, not because I can win, but rather because people can pass it on. It is like the weather, lol. It changes constantly. None of you Leftists like that, you want consistent propaganda that will serve your purpose.

Not gonna happen here!

If you have a point, then you have a point!

But as of this point in time, you are screwed! Things can; and always will change, but you are looking pretty weak in 2022. From my perspective, you earned it.

It really has nothing to do with Trump, but rather, it has to do with how you govern. You overstepped your bounds, and now you are going to be punished!

Why would any conservative want to go to CA? You are doing nothing more than funding them, when their own people can't! Starve them out!

Many people have told me we can not starve them out. Their economy is to large to do that. They will survive, no matter what we do.

Maybe!

You are relying on them to tell you facts, and who here believes Leftists!! People with money are fleeing as fast as they can.

And all you gotta do is make voter ID a reality, which over 70% if the population supports.

The Left is on their deathbed, IF YOU get involved.

And this isn't about you doing anything bad, this about YOU demanding that your vote does not get cancelled.

California will swing blue, it is what is is. But let us take those 54 electoral votes away from them as best we can, and make them win other states!

If anyone thinks I can change how a country sees your ridiculous stance by posting on here, you are sadly mistaken. I post, not because I can win, but rather because people can pass it on. It is like the weather, lol. It changes constantly. None of you Leftists like that, you want consistent propaganda that will serve your purpose.

Not gonna happen here!

If you have a point, then you have a point!

But as of this point in time, you are screwed! Things can; and always will change, but you are looking pretty weak in 2022. From my perspective, you earned it.

It really has nothing to do with Trump, but rather, it has to do with how you govern. You overstepped your bounds, and now you are going to be punished!
LOLOL

By "pretty weak", you bluff...

Screenshot_20210921-202055_Samsung Internet.jpg

You reap what you sow dude. You are in deep trouble, plain and simple. You wanted BITEme, and you got him. Now, you answer for your choices. Who you gonna run, Harris? Good luck with that-)

Sadly, America suffered it's first ever attack on democracy when you voted in trump. Don't forget that. The first time in
History. Attempted overthrow by a fascist idiot. Republicans are now the party of American taliban and future fascists and it's your fault.

Btw, nothing like that has ever happened under democrats, never, yet you project we have something to fear from our choice. You idiot.

If you care about your country and are a conservative, it is time to get together as a group of money wielding people, and bring the left to its knees!

We all know that without money, even followers of the far leftists will revolt if they aren't given free stuff. You can put the left in chaos just by watching how/where, you spend your money. YOU are the economic engine of the country, and YOU can do more by where you spend your money, then who you voted for!

All conservatives need to take 1 year out of their life unless they are old and need to do it now for fear of death, and KEEP EVERY PENNY POSSIBLE away from California, and Hollyweird! You want to rent a movie? Cut a deal with at least one neighbor.........hopefully 2.................and get together to rent a movie everyone wants to see. This will cut income down to them by 2/3rds-)

Do not vacation in CALIFORNIA, or New York! Want to get attacked in riots? Stay out of there, and keep your money with you. Deny them everything you can. No money for a year, even if we have to find other places to trade our mutual funds. Get it out of New York!

Want Mickey Mouse? Then go to Disneyworld and stay out of Disneyland! And at every juncture, make sure you yell people online WHY! They want to be avante guard leftists, then let the leftists support their avante guard asses!

If you do everything possible to avoid paying ANYTHING for ANY REASON to California and New York for 1 year, you WILL bring them to their knees; while scaring the hell out of Illinois, Massachusetts, and a couple of other states. These people DESRVE this treatment, as they are acting MORE political than Washington DC, and rubbing your face in it.

Talk to your wife/husband. If you spend time on here to post, then spend a little time to spread the word, and also, enjoy denying the leftists of these blue states a conservative nickel. Talk to all your friends, and work together to BRING THE LEFTIST BLUE STATES TO THEIR KNEES! If it goes viral, it will work! Remember........summer vacation plans are starting to formulate now. Make the case as Americans why to stay OUT OF CALIFORNIA, and make Hollyweird suffer on top of it, lolol! Most Americans will enjoy that-)

How? With more conspiracy theories, lies and physical threats?

Trouble with "Conservatives" is that they are usually busy with conserving Communism.

Forum List

Back