Time for bi-partisan action - getting rid of George Santos

First there is a process for expelling a member from the House it will require a two thirds vote to do so. Doing this is very very rare in the history of the House only five members have been expelled three in 1861 John B Clarke, John W Reid and Henry C Burnett for supporting the Confederate rebellion in 1980 Michael J Meyers convicted for birbery and in 2002 James Traficant Convicted on ten counts including bribery, conspiracy to defraud the United States, corruption, obstruction of justice, tax evasion, and racketeering. Santos being a serial liar while disgusting is not on the same level as the actions of these five and I highly doubt any politicans Republican or Democrat will want to set the precdent of being removed from office for lying.

Really? You want to walk that back after Biden's little SOTU thingy. Or Biden's cheezy little history of lies and plagiarism that got his sorry ass kicked from the 1988 presidential ticket. Biden is a pathological perennial LIAR.

Oh yeah?

Well he ALSO molested his daughter while naked in the shower.

ALLEGEDLY.

1676085014443.png

Too soon?

Seriously the media and those who voted for him knew before doing so that he had a stroke and was congnitively impairded / physically compromised. They voted for him anyway.

Biden supporters did the same thing, knowing he was cognitively impaired. We found out his handlers were drugging the shit out of him during the campaign just so he would have brief periods of clarity.

I do not fault either one of these men and do not mean to mock them in any way. It's not their fault. If anyone is to blame for abusing them, doing whatever it takes to get every ounce out of them they have in them for politicsl reasons, it is their handlers.

With Biden it is a case of Elder Abuse IMO, and Jill Biden should be ashamed of herself for taking part in this.

Almost the same case can be made for Fetterman. I have no doubt he wanted to run despite not being physically up to the job, as we see now. Its at times like these you need peole around you who care about YOU, not the race, the politics,etc... You need someone to look you in the eye and tell you the hard truths.

The strain and grind of daily politics is hard, mentally and physically. Even doing his best he is proving his body can't handle it.

I honestly hope to God I am wrong - I hope Fetterman revovers fully, that he is able to finish out serving if that is what he wants to do...but I am afraid the long hours, strain, & pressure will be too much and he will die in office. Again, I sincerely hope I am wrong.

You sound like someone fell asleep to CNN and woke up in a drooling stupor to Don Lemon's irrational mother's inane old lady bleatings.

And your Avatar screams "I'm a fucktard".

You literally have a Bankster graphic and barf platitudes straight outta the FAKE NEWS.

Where is the value? What is the point/purpose?

Just embarrassing.

Consider yourself served, son.
AHAHAHAHHA !!
yea if you say so.

You trash rioted at the Capitol based on total lies, and its all on tape and you people look stupid as fuck and you people totally embarrassed yourselves before the whole world. The whole world is laughing at you jokes

Do lefties really want to open the door on a "serial fraudster" investigation of 435 congress people not to mention the president and his staff and the Pentagon and the FBI? Let it go lefties. It's only one hispanic republican vote.

Biden and various other democrats did the same bloody thing. Lie and pad their backgrounds. Democrats did the same bloody thing. But, its the same, but different. Why no outcry to remove AOC. Pelosi, this goes on and on to Biden.

Look at 'Stolen Valor' Blumenthal....'Criminally Cultutal Misappropriation' Warren...

:shok:

It's a two year term. The voters elected him. For comparison, Biden was also elected under false pretenses, aided and abetted by the FBI, the "Intelligence" community, Twitter, and the rest of the Justice Department.

At worst, he can cast a few promiscuous votes in Congress. One of 435 in the H.R.

No big deal.

So, dems say Trump had secret documents! Ok Biden did to. Wait a minute, Biden let a Chinese spy balloon fly over the country that was documented in real time. Suddenly it happened before under Trump because they say so. Wait wait, Hunter Biden's laptop and the Biden family financial link to Russia/China: was real after all. Breathtaking realization that Democrats are full of SHIT. End this.

Evidently if the other members of / enough members of Congress don't like someone and votes them out of the 'club' they can overturn a democratic election, choosing not to wait to see if the constituents wish to recall them.

:dunno:
Thats a neat little lib dictatorship

Five House Democrats introduced a resolution on Thursday to expel Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) from Congress, calling him a “serial fraudster” amid growing revelations that Santos has lied about nearly every aspect of his résumé, leading to bipartisan calls for his resignation.​

Look at this moron:

View attachment 755852

He has no business anywhere near the GOP.

The GOP should have beaten the Dems to the punch by a mile. I don't care that Dems would embrace this cross-dressing, check-bouncing, lying weasel, if he were one of them. That's them Dems. If the GOP wants to position itself as the party of honesty, they need to get rid of this guy, yesterday.

What possible defense is there? When Mitt Romney attacks you and he's right, that's about as wrong as a Republican can be. He's obviously faking being a Republican with his AR15 lapel pin, his draq queen past, and his pushing to the front to shake hands with Biden and the dignitaries. He's gotten well over fifteen minutes of fame with his elaborate prank. Let him retire now and write his book.

GOP needs to cut its losses. It may be time for Trump to step up and take charge. He is the presumptive front-runner and only declared candidate for 2024, so he is the leader.

They should have targeted Taylor Greene instead, but whatever. All is fair in love and war.

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Oh man oh man!

I can't believe you're fucking real.

In fact, I HOPE this is gas lighting. For your fuckin' sake.

If it ain't, you're truly the dumbest most abject Lefty of them all.

Either way, ya sure know how to reach for that gold star.
NOBODY of either party has lied about their lives in the magnitude of Santos

Not even close

Five House Democrats introduced a resolution on Thursday to expel Rep. George Santos (R-N.Y.) from Congress, calling him a “serial fraudster” amid growing revelations that Santos has lied about nearly every aspect of his résumé, leading to bipartisan calls for his resignation.​

Look at this moron:

View attachment 755852

He has no business anywhere near the GOP.

The GOP should have beaten the Dems to the punch by a mile. I don't care that Dems would embrace this cross-dressing, check-bouncing, lying weasel, if he were one of them. That's them Dems. If the GOP wants to position itself as the party of honesty, they need to get rid of this guy, yesterday.

What possible defense is there? When Mitt Romney attacks you and he's right, that's about as wrong as a Republican can be. He's obviously faking being a Republican with his AR15 lapel pin, his draq queen past, and his pushing to the front to shake hands with Biden and the dignitaries. He's gotten well over fifteen minutes of fame with his elaborate prank. Let him retire now and write his book.

GOP needs to cut its losses. It may be time for Trump to step up and take charge. He is the presumptive front-runner and only declared candidate for 2024, so he is the leader.
I am 100% for this as soon as Biden resigns amid the avalanche of equal lies about his past, multiple degrees he doesn't have, finishing in the top of his class that he didn't, being involved in civil rights that he wasn't etc. etc. etc. etc.
As well as committing plagiarism multiple times throughout his entire career.
As well as his shocking bald face lies when he was debating Sanders that is on record and on video

Last edited:

Forum List

Back