Time for bi-partisan action - getting rid of George Santos

There is no one who even approaches Santos's lies, dipshit.

TRUMP: 30,753 lies.

SANTOS: Hold my beer.

Biden has been lying his entire life......and he has been selling his public office since he took the oath.....Trump doesn't even come close to that....

Nope...they got rid of Franken because it didn't cost them anything.......when it costs them they don't get rid of their monsters.
Right and that is my point also. In a slim majority, I think they would do more to keep the majority. Also, it’s about who could fill that seat. Al Franken was replaced with another democrat, so no loss, but if santos goes, NY will elect a democrat congressman to replace him.

The more I think about it the more I am beginning to think 'Screw the DC politicians and their attempt to kick Santos out of office'.

The sheer hypocrisy of the attempt is off the friggin' charts.

1st, you have the biggest liar to ever live sitting in the WH - You know, the white 'good Catholic' Irish Italian Polish kid who grew up in a Jewish Puerto Rican community and who attended a black church and an all-black school - the guy who was arrested on the US Senate floor and again in Africa when he was a civil rights activist, when he wasn't hanging out with his KKK Grand Wizard BFF. Everything out of this guy's mouth for decades has eirher been a lie or an embarrassing gaffe.

The people attempting to kick him out of office are liars, perjurors, fake indians, con artists, pedophiles, have engaged in sexual misconduct, taken money from the CCP, engaged in ponzi schemes / have misappropriated tax dollars, were caught in criminal Insider Trading, or engaged in attempts to perpetrate treason / overthrow the US govt, and more...

...and THESE are the m*er f*ers who want to pass judgement on another politician and say 'You don't belong here', who want to strip prople who elected him of their representative.

If the Constituents who elected him want him out of office let THEM recall him.

I just don't think a bunch of PROFESSIONAL LIARS (that's what federal politicians are) who lie to people every day should self-righteously, hypocritically kick Santos out of office.

IF WE STARTED KICKING OUT OF OFFICE POLITICIANS WHO DESERVE TO BE KICKED OUT SANTOS WOULD NOT MAKE THE TOP 10, PROBABLY NOT EVEN THE TOP 20.

Just sayin' ... but wtf do I care - he's not my elected official.

Forum List

Back