Tim Tebow To Eagles

The phillyetes are hoping Tebow is bringing the Wood.

Last edited:
tumblr_mis4inoPoc1rv75mmo1_1280.jpg

What hysterical BS. He's only being hired to help out with off-season practice.

Only if he can prove his skills have improved will he even be considered for anything more.

The big deal is that he's an avowed Christian who openly expresses his faith. Truly sickening that the atheist left can't stand it.
Wait...I thought he was the atheist one.

The phillyetes are hoping Tebow is bringing the Wood.
"
PHILADELPHIA Speaking to the media late last month, Eagles quarterback Tim Tebow said he was brought in by his new team not to play tight end, running back or wide receiver — he was here to play quarterback.

Something that, according to his coaches, he has done a pretty good job at so far.

"He is actually getting better every day," offensive coordinator Pat Shurmur said on Wednesday. "He works extremely hard. He is getting comfortable in what we do. He is having more good plays than bad plays out here. He is doing a very good job."

Tebow, who was signed by the team earlier this offseason, has been out of the NFL the past two seasons. Despite some success in Denver, Tebow wasn't able to stick with the New York Jets or New England Patriots, due in part to a throwing motion that many think won't work in the NFL.

Now with the Eagles, and after spending two years working on his throwing motion, quarterbacks coach Ryan Day said he can see the hard work Tebow put in paying off.

"He is working hard out here just like everyone out. He has some good throws, some throws he wants to get back," Day said. "But he is working hard to change his throwing motion, and every day he is getting better."...

Overall, however, the Eagles are clearly happy so far with what they have seen from Tebow.

"Very competitive," Day said. "Ultra-competitive. In the weight room, and out on the field, we have competitions, and he wants to win them all. He wants the ball in his hands and he wants to win."

Eagles impressed by Tim Tebow see improvement in throwing motion NJ.com

If this young man makes the team and winds up leading them to the playoffs and the Broncos don't make it, I will be laughing harder than ever before in my life.

Meanwhile, with him and Murray on the Iggles, I just cant hate them any more. Sad, very sad.

Tebow is a stud, and he is learning to be a QB, not a thrower. Good luck to him, and with DeMarco in the backfield, my Cowboys may have some real regrets.

Bradford will start, Sanchez second, Barkley third, Kinne is fourth and Tebow is fifth.

I want to see Tim Tebow succeed. Even though I too am a Redskins fan I want to see a guy that tries that hard without the gifts to make it on sheer determination and attitude. The Redskins will never recover until they have a Snyderectomy.

Tim Tebow To Eagles

Good! They've had a real hole at lead guitar ever since Don Felder was fired.

Bradford will start, Sanchez second, Barkley third, Kinne is fourth and Tebow is fifth.

That is not how the Eagles coaching staff is talking right now. It looks like a battle between Sanchez and Tebow for backup QB and Tebow has the advantage with his running skills and the change in the PA rules.

If Tebow can demonstrate seriously improved throwing accuracy, his other skills and advantages give him a serious edge over the rest, except for Bradford, and I wouldn't be too surprised if Tebow is the starting QB by the end of the year.... IF he makes the team. To do that he has to pass accurately and consistently. His training coach said he had improved his skills already quite abit before the NE Pats took him, but he reverted to old habits in pressure situations. The question in my mind is how well his new throwing technique has taken root.

If it is now at an instinctive way of throwing he might make them team and might eventually lead it. If he does not have those skills that well imbedded, then he might as well retire to permanent broadcasting as I don't think anyone else will give him the time after this one.

That is not how the Eagles coaching staff is talking right now. It looks like a battle between Sanchez and Tebow for backup QB and Tebow has the advantage with his running skills and the change in the PA rules.

If Tebow can demonstrate seriously improved throwing accuracy, his other skills and advantages give him a serious edge over the rest, except for Bradford, and I wouldn't be too surprised if Tebow is the starting QB by the end of the year.... IF he makes the team. To do that he has to pass accurately and consistently. His training coach said he had improved his skills already quite abit before the NE Pats took him, but he reverted to old habits in pressure situations. The question in my mind is how well his new throwing technique has taken root.

If it is now at an instinctive way of throwing he might make them team and might eventually lead it. If he does not have those skills that well imbedded, then he might as well retire to permanent broadcasting as I don't think anyone else will give him the time after this one.

According to the stories I've read he is behind Bradford and Sanchez. He is tied with Barkley. Tebow is a good kid, I wish him well.

According to the stories I've read he is behind Bradford and Sanchez. He is tied with Barkley. Tebow is a good kid, I wish him well.

We will have to wait and see, obviously.

It is pretty much in Tebow's control to succeed or not.

I wouldn't want to bet against him.

Be interesting to see how Eagles do next yr with all the moves they've made, even without the latest
Tebow isn't likely be a starter but he'll see some playing time, then we'll see.

"1. The big news of the day was Bradford taking part in seven-on-seven drills, the first time he has done so since the team began OTAs. Bradford was in there for a few reps, completing his first two passes before having his third nearly picked off. If Bradford wasn't sporting a heavy knee brace you wouldn't be able to tell he was recovering from a torn ACL, as he seems to move fine out on the field in the drills he does take part in.

2. This isn't the analysis from a quarterback's coach, but it's hard to look at Tebow throw the ball and see anything wrong with his delivery compared to the other quarterbacks. The ball comes out quickly, in a tight spiral, and for the most part, accurately. It is also very clear that Tebow is the only real threat the Eagles have on the read option, something that will be taken into account when final cuts are made. "

Sam Bradford Tim Tebow and 10 observations from Eagles OTAs NJ.com

Be interesting to see how Eagles do next yr with all the moves they've made, even without the latest
Tebow isn't likely be a starter but he'll see some playing time, then we'll see.

"1. The big news of the day was Bradford taking part in seven-on-seven drills, the first time he has done so since the team began OTAs. Bradford was in there for a few reps, completing his first two passes before having his third nearly picked off. If Bradford wasn't sporting a heavy knee brace you wouldn't be able to tell he was recovering from a torn ACL, as he seems to move fine out on the field in the drills he does take part in.

2. This isn't the analysis from a quarterback's coach, but it's hard to look at Tebow throw the ball and see anything wrong with his delivery compared to the other quarterbacks. The ball comes out quickly, in a tight spiral, and for the most part, accurately. It is also very clear that Tebow is the only real threat the Eagles have on the read option, something that will be taken into account when final cuts are made. "

Sam Bradford Tim Tebow and 10 observations from Eagles OTAs NJ.com
I watched Tebow play college ball and he was great to watch. Unfortunately, his strengths, tremendous athletic ability, a great running quarterback, and a team leader just isn't what most teams are looking for. Most teams seem to want a pocket quarterback, with a fast accurate release, and the ability to scramble when necessarily. For Tebow to be really successful in the NFL, the team is going have to build around his strengths which isn't likely to happen unless he can prove himself as a backup quarterback. I've read that his release is improving so maybe he will make it.

T bow is religious, therefore I hate him...

Or probably not.
Never quite understand the hatred for a player who is deeply religious. I'm there to see football. Who cares if he cross himself, kneels, prays or whatever.
A lot of mentally ill people who used to be religious, but lost their faith in their natural rebellious years (teens, early 20s) seem to have an extreme hatred for anyone or anything that they somehow link to religon.

Forum List

Back