Anybody here still stick by the fantasy that Biden (democrats) didn't steal the election in 2020?

I assumed by now everyone realizes it was stolen. Anybody have any solutions to prevent it from happening again?
Yup and we are doing it again and again and... If we could have gotten away with it when your orange fuhrer was president, imagine what we will do under Biden?

I already have the results for mid-terms and for a small fee, I will share them with you. Spoiler alert... Dems Win!!

You guys should just sit this one out. We. Got. This. :auiqs.jpg:

I suspect the King of kings, YahwehShua rigged the election as part of applying the Curses of the Law for America's crimes. Yahweh Shua does not want Edomite Talmud, anti-Christ worshiping America to continue.

I assumed by now everyone realizes it was stolen. Anybody have any solutions to prevent it from happening again?
Liar.

You a$$hole$ had sixty-two chances to prove it in court in a wide variety of jurisdictions across the country.

Oftentimes in front of Republican and even Rump -appointed judges and justices.

One of them got a second look but really didn't amount to jack-$hit.

The other sixty-one were tossed out of court... some for lack of standing... the rest for lack of merit.

Your traitorous un-American ignorant arrogant Orange comb-over piece-of-$hit is channeling the ghost of Herr Doktor Joseph Goebbels.

The Big Lie.

You people are full of $hit clean up to your ears.

Liar.

You a$$hole$ had sixty-two chances to prove it in court in a wide variety of jurisdictions across the country.

Oftentimes in front of Republican and even Rump -appointed judges and justices.

One of them got a second look but really didn't amount to jack-$hit.

The other sixty-one were tossed out of court... some for lack of standing... the rest for lack of merit.

Your traitorous un-American ignorant arrogant Orange comb-over piece-of-$hit is channeling the ghost of Herr Doktor Joseph Goebbels.

The Big Lie.

You people are full of $hit clean up to your ears.
Translation: Shit! I'm scared!

The most amazing thing was the magnitude of the steal! President Biden beat Scumpty in a landslide of the popular vote and the electoral college. This was no minor steal; it was epic, and the hell of it was that it occurred in Republican controlled states, with Republican legislatures and boards of election. And when Trump's goons went to the courts and the judges, many appointed by Trump himself, they turned him down. Even Trump's hand picked Supreme Court ignored him.

President Biden and the Democrats had that election down cold, and Trump was so sure he was going to win that he paid absolutely no attention to the steal as it happened right before his eyes. Tell me he's not the biggest dumb ass of all time!!

Bigly!!!

Why haven't you taken the evidence to court?

That is where it would actually matter.
Courts (that aren't politically corrupt): "Yeah that wasn't a legit vote, democracy is a joke"

Hopeful reaction from Americans: "Oh, no problem. Maybe next time"

The most amazing thing was the magnitude of the steal! President Biden beat Scumpty in a landslide of the popular vote and the electoral college. This was no minor steal; it was epic, and the hell of it was that it occurred in Republican controlled states, with Republican legislatures and boards of election. And when Trump's goons went to the courts and the judges, many appointed by Trump himself, they turned him down. Even Trump's hand picked Supreme Court ignored him.

President Biden and the Democrats had that election down cold, and Trump was so sure he was going to win that he paid absolutely no attention to the steal as it happened right before his eyes. Tell me he's not the biggest dumb ass of all time!!

Bigly!!!
Dude. He lost.

Forum List

Back