Tim Pool interviews MTG

How often do you see a sitting member of Congress sit down and do an interview for over two hours?
And she really answers questions. She not only doesn't AVOID sensitive issues, she actively SEEKS THEM OUT. Democrats really need to worry about this woman, she has no fear, and no QUIT in her.

This is an amazing watch. I wonder if Dems here would dare to watch it.
No. They don't trust themselves to listen to truth. Marjorie's best comment of the other day:

I DON'T TRUST THE GOVERNMENT.

Think about that.

She understands what she is up against and still battles on.

Let's make her 1st female president.

I just watched a lot of it. And the voice vote she talked about is garbage. Every bill should be recorded. Every single one, and for them to get pissed off over having to do their fucking jobs is a non issue to me.

Here telling how she is forcing them to record their votes and getting attacked for it is why most in the gov't needs to be thrown out of offic.e

I just watched a lot of it. And the voice vote she talked about is garbage. Every bill should be recorded. Every single one, and for them to get pissed off over having to do their fucking jobs is a non issue to me.

Here telling how she is forcing them to record their votes and getting attacked for it is why most in the gov't needs to be thrown out of offic.e
Yea, that was crazy. That bitch Cori Bush would had passed a bill to allow felons in prison to vote. Absolute insanity, even many Dems voted against it thanks to MTG forcing a full vote.

Yea, that was crazy. That bitch Cori Bush would had passed a bill to allow felons in prison to vote. Absolute insanity, even many Dems voted against it thanks to MTG forcing a full vote.
That was an eye opening moment........and why the whole lot of career politicians need to be fired.

In other words you won’t watch it, because you are afraid.
1641655890801.png
:heehee:

Tim Pool was swatted the next day after his MTG interview.

Amazing how deranged lefties cannot even let a member of Congress have some time to speak her mind. That’s how much they are scared of her.

Forum List

Back