Tim Kaine's son a liar caught in rable rousing violent rioting?

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
Where are all you hypocrites that went after Sarah Palin's children so viciously with you smears, slander and accusations. Why aren't you talking about your own spawn so vehemently or is it that you are okay with violent and dangerous actions against others but are fully willing throw a hissy fit about personal choices of others even though their personally choices didn't affect anyone but their own?

Charges filed against Tim Kaine’s son, others who crashed MN Capitol Trump rally

The chaos that some counter-protesters brought into the Minnesota Capitol in March during a rally in support of President Donald Trump included smoke bombs, Mace in people’s faces and fireworks, prosecutors said Friday as they announced charges against eight people.

Among those charged was Linwood “Woody” Kaine, a son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in 2016. The 24-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of fleeing police on foot and concealing his identity in a public place, both misdemeanors, and obstructing legal process, a gross misdemeanor .................. ........ .............
Jonathan Aanestad, who was Maced in the face at the rally, said Friday that the charges were “a good first step,” but he thought more than two people should have been charged with felonies.

“They committed political terrorism against many of my friends and political colleagues on March 4,” he said.

Aanestad said people were concerned that because Woody Kaine’s father is a high-profile Democrat, that “was a big reason why they were dragging their feet” in bringing charges.

Where are all you hypocrites that went after Sarah Palin's children so viciously with you smears, slander and accusations. Why aren't you talking about your own spawn so vehemently or is it that you are okay with violent and dangerous actions against others but are fully willing throw a hissy fit about personal choices of others even though their personally choices didn't affect anyone but their own?

Charges filed against Tim Kaine’s son, others who crashed MN Capitol Trump rally

The chaos that some counter-protesters brought into the Minnesota Capitol in March during a rally in support of President Donald Trump included smoke bombs, Mace in people’s faces and fireworks, prosecutors said Friday as they announced charges against eight people.

Among those charged was Linwood “Woody” Kaine, a son of U.S. Sen. Tim Kaine, who was Hillary Clinton’s running mate in 2016. The 24-year-old Minneapolis man is accused of fleeing police on foot and concealing his identity in a public place, both misdemeanors, and obstructing legal process, a gross misdemeanor .................. ........ .............
Jonathan Aanestad, who was Maced in the face at the rally, said Friday that the charges were “a good first step,” but he thought more than two people should have been charged with felonies.

“They committed political terrorism against many of my friends and political colleagues on March 4,” he said.

Aanestad said people were concerned that because Woody Kaine’s father is a high-profile Democrat, that “was a big reason why they were dragging their feet” in bringing charges.
The son is like his father, a Progressive just following in the direction that he has been influenced by. Progressive breed off spring. just look at the state of MN.

What do you expect when this is your father:

b1322b841efe39f1452e67c73e377931.jpg

The fruit didn't fall far from the Nut tree..

About time these democrat puke millennials were given a hard lesson in real life.. no safe space for the pukes!
This violent shit is inexcusable coming from them.

The difference is that the Palin kids are just like their mother.

I've never heard of Tim Kaine doing anything like this.

But hey, feel free to post a link to what I missed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The difference is that the Palin kids are just like their mother.

I've never heard of Tim Kaine doing anything like this.

But hey, feel free to post a link to what I missed.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
Hello... McFly....

You missed the OP's link to the criminal charges or are you an ignorant little left wing fool that conveniently ignores facts...

Forum List

Back