Tim has been in foster care for 10 years. If there are so many couples looking for a child to adopt, why is he still waiting? This is not an exception

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
brothers and sisters: we can't have these kids who don't see life as it should be. what kind of life are we giving these kids. 10 of his 13 years on earth on death row...i mean in foster care

instead of complaining how about you step up and do something about it??

brothers and sisters: we can't have these kids who don't see life as it should be. what kind of life are we giving these kids. 10 of his 13 years on earth on death row...i mean in foster care

Because you have to be filled with money and be a perfect person to adopt a likely troubled child.

The Adoption system as it is has been fucked up for many years.

Because it's not about the life of a child....it's about con-servatives losing their shiite about women being equal in our society. They need to be con-trolled.

It's impossible to tell based upon what we have here. Kids are placed in foster care and the state will try for a long time to get the kid back with their natural parents.

Just because a kid is in foster care does not necessarily mean they are adoptable.

prove it??

show me where theres a law that says a man can give up his rights and responsibilities as a father and not get punished for it??

dont worry I'll wait,,

Dont redefine what you said. Millions of men are never fathers and there is no one that can force them to be.

It's impossible to tell based upon what we have here. Kids are placed in foster care and the state will try for a long time to get the kid back with their natural parents.

Just because a kid is in foster care does not necessarily mean they are adoptable.

The way the State handles the children is part of the problem, the process is expensive and takes at least a year for those children who end up languishing for years.

Because of these expensive drawn-out legal requirements which could be done more quickly in a SINGLE hearing after the main obvious paperwork is done kids get angrier and get into more trouble while they are couped up for years at a time.

Forum List

Back