Tiger Woods injured in car accident.

Not really....Racist are Racist and the World needs to know who they are.
Despite the tautology, "racist" is no longer a meaningful word. It happens when it's used with wild abandon.
Yea like when conservatives say diversity programs and affirmative action are racist programs.
That's a bit like dropping the soap in prison shower, re to pousti!
To a poor white prisoner like you it may seem like things are unfair for whites in prison but notice the prison guards and warden are all whites. You’re crying about the black prisoners your real enemy is the people running the prison.

Is that a good analogy?

I really hope alcohol wasn’t involved. I wish him a speedy recovery
7AM
Pain killers are a possibility. He just had back surgery

If the media finds out he was intoxicated all of the work done to rebuild his image will be destroyed.

He wouldn't have had to rebuild his reputation if he hadn't been a shithead to begin with.

Magic on the golf course but elsewhere, not so much.

It looks like Pacific Palisades Blvd. Many drive fast on that road. It's smooth and curvy. :cool:
The van is resting about 15 yards from the curb on a flat area. Phone poles line the road against the curb.

I don't follow golf. Hope he's okay, though, unless he was driving like a typical star asshat, in which case I hope he loses his license before he cripples or kills somebody besides himself.

When it comes to Golf, Tiger Woods is the GOAT.
But when it comes to women, he is one horny bastard.

Sorry. 'The Bear' is still the GOAT in golf. Woods fell just short due to his personal faults. Had the talent tho' to be the GOAT.
I use to have a lady friend that was a bartender at the bogey Inn just outside of Muirfield. She told me it was not uncommon for Woods to close the place down during the tournament. I never met Woods but it is possible we both planted our flag in the same place. She was hot and a bit wild. Not really sure how I feel about that. I guess it doesn't matter as long as his was planted after I quit planting mine.

Despite the tautology, "racist" is no longer a meaningful word. It happens when it's used with wild abandon.
How about a steaming pile of dog shit?
Kinda like “Communist.”

How about a steaming pile of dog shit?
Kinda like “Communist.”
Exactly. You're getting it. A bit slowly perhaps, but that is to be expected.

Has any mentioned yet that he probably had a bad driver?

He was the only one in the car. He IS the bad driver. And, while I hope he recovers because he's a fellow human being, I can't muster much sympathy for him, because he's shown some pretty erratic behavior in the past.

It looks like Pacific Palisades Blvd. Many drive fast on that road. It's smooth and curvy. :cool:
The van is resting about 15 yards from the curb on a flat area. Phone poles line the road against the curb.
Not even geographically close. It's Hawthorne Blvd. In Rolling Hills. It's a major street. He was speeding and either hit something or tried to avoid something and the car went across the median.

I lived in this area for 40 years. Woods was taken to public hospital Harbor UCLA. That means he was taken right past Torrance Memorial which is a much better hospital with a much much better trauma center. Doesn't Tiger Woods have decent insurance?

Sounds like the end of his career. He was just down to one more back mri and he was going to try to win another major. No way he comes back from this. He’s 45.

Ya, it’s bad.No mas on additional major I fear

Why was he taken to Harbor Hospital? It's a terrible hospital. The doctors are mostly students.

Forum List

Back