Throwing around some ideas....

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
Shouldn't we just pay a bunch of Syrian refugees to protest at Sorros' estate in Bedford Hills?

Maybe hand out all George Sorros passport and visas to everyone, ban Sorros from entering, then watch the amount of crimes from all those stolen ID recipients mount till some global entity finally arrests the man, since our own politicized feds seem to have trouble doing so on his own list of crimes.
Paying for riots and coupes is a crime-hello!
He did it to Greece and to Ukraine and I bet he shorted the markets in doing so, as his scheme to benefit from his meddling.
It would be easy to investigate his investments during the Greek Riot
Global Market Crash.

So when will Trump outline the crimes of this George Sorros, charge him with his crimes from a U.S. standpoint, and seek to bring him to justice along with the condolences of the world leaders who have unraveled this cats agenda as well ? Not doing so is amazing to me.

So when will Trump outline the crimes of this George Sorros, charge him with his crimes from a U.S. standpoint, and seek to bring him to justice along with the condolences of the world leaders who have unraveled this cats agenda as well ? Not doing so is amazing to me.
Right after herr drumph gets done having Hillary Clinton charged with crimes and brought to justice.

LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!
LOCK HER UP!

Is there anything you people DON"T think the boogie man Soros has funded?

lol
Funny from someone who blamed everything on the koch brothers before trump.

And yes soros funds alot of shit

Soros-funded NGOs aiming to bring down Hungarian govt – foreign minister to RT
BBBBBBBBBWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Your "source" (RT) is a russian television network, funded by the russian government. LOL.

FAKE NEWS, brought to you by a russian propaganda site. LOL.

Try again, snowflake.

Is there anything you people DON"T think the boogie man Soros has funded?

lol

You can actually look it up in normal news sources, it's common knowledge his involvement in destabilizing regions.

But using your standard reflected back:
Is there anything you people hadn't blamed on the boogie man Bush or now Russia?

The United States should make this offer: Anyone offered money to protest on behalf of leftist positions will be paid double to build the southern border wall.

Shouldn't we just pay a bunch of Syrian refugees to protest at Sorros' estate in Bedford Hills?

Maybe hand out all George Sorros passport and visas to everyone, ban Sorros from entering, then watch the amount of crimes from all those stolen ID recipients mount till some global entity finally arrests the man, since our own politicized feds seem to have trouble doing so on his own list of crimes.
Paying for riots and coupes is a crime-hello!
He did it to Greece and to Ukraine and I bet he shorted the markets in doing so, as his scheme to benefit from his meddling.
It would be easy to investigate his investments during the Greek Riot
Global Market Crash.
I think we should have merely paid the "Middle East" to upgrade their oil infrastructure, to lower our costs.

Can we just charge protesters
$10 porta potty fees and use the money to buy them play doh and coloring books to calm them down?

Forum List

Back