Three Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.

VERY stupidly ironic over funny.

Why are we letting people invade here uncecked for this stuff.

something very sinister is going on

They undoubtedly contracted the disease from some idiotic, unvaccinated trump Nazi.

Fortunately, the vast majority of Democrats are vaccinated, so, their COVID symptoms should not be life-threatening.

Dunno how I missed this thread when creating mine just now....

Oh well, just wack it mods. Act like it's a random conservative opinion on Facebook and do what is required!

Great Covid meme BTW lol

Just as a point of information relevant to the topical content, Vice Resident Kamala Harris has said that she will not quarantine after meeting with Texas House Democrats in the state legislature who fled to Washington, DC to avoid voting on an elections integrity bill in their home state tested positive for Covid-19. Though those Texas Democrats themselves will be isolating.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Three of the Democratic state lawmakers who fled Texas to stymie a Republican-backed effort to impose broad new voting restrictions have tested positive for COVID-19 and are quarantined, the Texas House’s Democratic Caucus director said Saturday.
Members of the caucus met with Vice President Kamala Harris, including two of the three lawmakers who tested positive, Harris spokesperson Symone Sanders said a statement on Twitter.
Members of the group also met with Democratic Sen. Chuck Schumer, the Senate majority leader, but none of the three infected attended that meeting and Schumer’s office has been notified of the positive tests, according to Martin.

The AP Cultists lie.
Texas is trying to protect their citizen's Right to Vote from voter fraud, that is not "voting restrictions"
Hopefully the Runaway Democrats will be OK.
But unfortunately they may have spread the Covid to many of the Democrat Cult leaders who they met with in Washington DC.
It technically is restrictions and regulations. Difference is you call it integrity and the left calls it suppression.

why do you care about Dems testing positive for COVID?

Prayers up for our loyal opposition's date with fate. I place them into God's hands for healing, getting well, and to fully recover from this disease which is all of our worst nightmare. May hatred in this nation be replaced with brotherly love for those faced with people who act hatefully at the drop of a hat. And no wonder Jesus wept. Hate is strong but is not near as strong as loving concern for our fellow travelers on this planet.

Karma.
And for all you Leftard liars who claimed they were all vaccinated so it was OK to not wear masks…..
View attachment 514027 View attachment 514028 Comic news story of the day [Updated with Meme]

'Based on the timeline of these positive tests,' Sanders continued, 'it was determined the Vice President and her staff present at the meeting were not at risk of exposure because they were not in close contact with those who tested positive and therefore do not need to be tested or quarantined.'

45585803-9799961-image-a-2_1626613154792.jpg

vice-president-kamala-harris-speaks-while-meeting-with-texas-in-dc-picture-id1233964538

Y7WD6A.gif

A White House official says Kamala Harris is headed to Walter Reed this morning for a “routine doctor’s appointment.”
— Noah Bierman (@Noahbierman) July 18, 2021

Last edited:
Prayers up for our loyal opposition's date with fate. I place them into God's hands for healing, getting well, and to fully recover from this disease which is all of our worst nightmare. May hatred in this nation be replaced with brotherly love for those faced with people who act hatefully at the drop of a hat. And no wonder Jesus wept. Hate is strong but is not near as strong as loving concern for our fellow travelers on this planet.

Wonder if you can find a liberal saying anything close to this about any republican that caught Covid.

Glad to see the true benefits of getting 6 shots, or is it 7 now....

Wonder if you can find a liberal saying anything close to this about any republican that caught Covid.
Happily send my best wishes to any Republican who is sick from Covid or any other ailment. Kind of silly that youd think all liberals want republicans to die. What has your media been feeding you?!

Airplanemechanic, I feel your pain, but I was influenced by having families on both sides that had American Christian ministers, military leaders, and schoolmarms on both on both sides. I spent many years teaching Sunday School children to try to love their enemies, to honor and accept their parents, family, and siblings, to develop a love for the Word, to help others by being true, and to let God decide heavenly things because we cannot look on people's hearts, which are invisible to us unless we have medical equipment. Even doctors cannot see others as they know themselves. It's complicated.

I'm very old and am still learning about the Word and I latch on to what God likes us to do with what life he gave us and the lessons we learned from the word and also experience as the word sees it. Not everyone practices introspection, but I see it as what God required according to the sixth chapter of Micah, the twentieth chapter of Exodus, Christ's sermon on the Mount, his red letter parables and teachings, his healing ministry, and the red letter commission he placed on his believers who saw him the day he rose from the Dead where doubting Thomas demanded to see his nail scared hands before he finally believed all he heard throughout his discipleship. As long as a person is alive, he is on his own learning ride, which is why I ask God to help me concentrate on safety when I use the car to do errands. I also pray for other drivers to be blessed with safety and God's lovingkindness as they pass. God wants to be in service to the stranger, the sick, those in prison, the unborn, soldiers separated from important others while defending the homeland, those in hospice, the brokenhearted, the widow, the fatherless, the friendless, and even those on death row who did stuff so bad it breaks other people's hearts and spirits on hearing their litany of wrongdoing.

I love the Lord. He is my crutch when I can't walk.

I know I gave "sad" emojis but fair dinkum; this IS bloody hilarious though sad that it came to this.

Greg

I know I gave "sad" emojis but fair dinkum; this IS bloody hilarious though sad that it came to this.

Greg
Greg. Everything that has been very sad for me the past year makes me so high and happy this year.

Their starting lock downs again.....................LOLOLOLOLOLOL

I imagine you guys cheer with glee when Lindsey Graham mentioned doing the same to keep the Dems from passing the spending bill.

Forum List

Back