Three Texas Democrats test positive for COVID-19 in Washington, D.C.

rightwinger
That is because I accommodate 2 or 3 more views than you recognize as equally protected by laws.

People who only defend 1 view aren't going to use 2 or 3 arguments to include and defend the other approaches to govt, equally as their own as I believe in doing.

If you only focus on defending what you believe, you have 1/3 or 1/5 the responsibility I take on as a Constitutionalist including these views equally.

Yes, it's more work.

Anyone can post onesided attacks.
Trying to defend all sides from each other, without imposing an added bias, triples the work and words, at least.

Your well thought out posts are always welcome and I appreciate them.

The moron who addressed you is just jealous as he hasn't had a cogent thought in years.

Your well thought out posts are always welcome and I appreciate them.

The moron who addressed you is just jealous as he hasn't had a cogent thought in years.
Thanks MadChemist
rightwinger like everyone else
does best when speaking for ourselves,
not trying to use people to represent entire groups. That's where we can all pick apart generalizations and find faults.

At least rightwinger gets PAID to post!
So maybe I'm the one who should be jealous.

I shift from perspective to perspective to address each one respectively.

So I doubt I could find one party, one nonprofit or media group that could ever pay me to post without running into a conflict of interest limiting or biasing my free speech.

I have enough work just to compensate for my own biases to be fair to others.

Trying to pay me like RW gets paid pretty much weighs in favor of that bias.
You get what you pay for.

I may be better off finding someone rich enough to pay me to STFU.

$$$$$ Bling Bling Bling $$$$$$$

They claimed it.

You now saying that Democrat politicians lie a lot?

That I can believe.
Not only some dem politicians lie a lot so do many republicans. Or could it be that they had their shots two days before the trip thinking it was going to protect them?

Not only some dem politicians lie a lot so do many republicans. Or could it be that they had their shots two days before the trip thinking it was going to protect them?
I understand Conservatives as well as far right and far left anarchists opposing govt mandates.

The denial that Covid is a hoax and more like the flu has me baffled.

I think the right has to be wrong about something to make up for being right most of the time. This may be the great equalizer since usually the left has no argument for why govt should be involved in health care people are better managing on their own if they want free choice.

Here, with people disagreeing over beliefs from the virus to the vaccines, govt may be used to separate district policies and populations so people can finally have their choice in medical and health care services without imposing on each other.

Right or wrong people have equal rights and responsibilities for their choice of beliefs, but not to impose on others.

Last edited:
Thanks MadChemist
rightwinger like everyone else
does best when speaking for ourselves,
not trying to use people to represent entire groups. That's where we can all pick apart generalizations and find faults.

At least rightwinger gets PAID to post!
So maybe I'm the one who should be jealous.

I shift from perspective to perspective to address each one respectively.

So I doubt I could find one party, one nonprofit or media group that could ever pay me to post without running into a conflict of interest limiting or biasing my free speech.

I have enough work just to compensate for my own biases to be fair to others.

Trying to pay me like RW gets paid pretty much weighs in favor of that bias.
You get what you pay for.

I may be better off finding someone rich enough to pay me to STFU.

$$$$$ Bling Bling Bling $$$$$$$

rightwinger is a pathological liar.

He only posts to distract people form the disaster his party has become.

Your posts are great.

Don't stop.

I am thinking of putting just about everyone on ignore so I only follow you and a few others like PoliticalChic, who actually post substance.

Forum List

Back