Three suspects indicted on murder charges in death of Ahmaud Arbery in Georgia

I'm a 58 year old conservative white guy.

Nothing I've seen or heard regarding this case paints a very rosy case for the three amigos, nor should it. Travis McMichael murdered Arbery and if convicted he should, at the very least, receive a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

Three fat white guys would've had no problem subduing a skinny black kid without guns. But that was never their intention...
I told my kids that if you put yourself into a compromising situation, bad things can happen to you. Seems that philosophy isnt being taught to those whose have believed in the Democrat Party.

How Liberal Policies Destroyed Black Families
No greater or more glaring example of liberals’ profiting politically off of black people’s misery can be seen than the Democrats’ refusal to address the illegitimate birthrate spiraling out of control among blacks.
More black babies are born out of wedlock today (72 percent) than into married homes. That’s dramatically worse than when Moynihan initially raised the issue (when it was 23 percent)—thanks to fifty years of encouragement by the Democrat Party.
In other words, in America today, it is rare for black babies to be born to married parents. Black fathers are simply not part of the black family equation. Think about that.

Let's all hope that the defendants get the best defense possible.

In this country, a person is (supposedly) considered innocent until proven guilty.

We all know that the media is biased in a certain direction.

Nothing I've seen or heard regarding this case paints a very rosy case for the three amigos, nor should it. Travis McMichael murdered Arbery and if convicted he should, at the very least, receive a life sentence with no possibility of parole.

Three fat white guys would've had no problem subduing a skinny black kid without guns. But that was never their intention...
Your hate for these white men speaks volumes.. your Literally Ok with punishing all white men for self defense all because you hate southern white men that can use a shot gun .. lol wow

You're easily the dumbest motherfucker on the internet.

If your IQ exceeded your shoe size, you'd have seen where I VERY clearly stated "IF CONVICTED", you stupid fuck. I'm not okay with "punishing all white men" for anything. I am, however, okay with punishing these guys if they're convicted.

I carry a firearm every single day. I know when it's appropriate to use it and when it's not. That clearly wasn't the case with Travis McMichael (there was no need for three guys to use a firearm to subdue one), and we KNOW his derelict-cop Daddy didn't, as he failed to maintain required training for 2018. He also failed to complete his training in five out of six years between 2005 and 2010. The guy was a bad cop.

Based on everything I've seen and read, the only guy who stands a snowball's chance in Hell of avoiding prison is the guy who recorded the video. My guess is he turns state's evidence and makes a deal in exchange for his testimony against the McMichael's...

When I first saw this earlier today, the article indicated that they were charged with 'malice". The only thing I could find on this is this:

"Malice murder is a criminal offense in the US state of Georgia, committed when a homicide is done with express or implied malice.

A grand jury indicted Travis McMichael, Greg McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryan.

Arbery prosecutor announces suspects indicted on murder charges

June 24, 2020, 1:28 PM PDT / Updated June 24, 2020, 3:48 PM PDT
By Dennis Romero

The three suspects in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery were officially indicted by a Georgia grand jury on murder charges, the district attorney in Cobb County announced Wednesday.

Gregory McMichael, 64, his son Travis McMichael, 34, and their neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan, 50, all face allegations of malice and felony murder in the Feb. 23 death of Arbery.
From left, Gregory McMichael and his son Travis McMichael and William Roddie Bryan.
From left, Gregory McMichael and his son Travis McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryan.Glynn County Sheriff
Arbery, 25, was fatally shot in the coastal city of Brunswick, Georgia, after he was pursued by the McMichaels. His family said he was out for a jog, while the McMichaels said they thought he was a burglary suspect.

Bryan is accused of using his pickup truck in an attempt to box Arbery in.

The indictment accuses the three men of collectively causing Arbery's death "by unlawfully chasing him through the public roadways of the Satilla Shores neighborhood in pickup trucks and shooting him with a shotgun."

The indictment includes four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, and one count each of false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Lawyers for the suspects have said what they did was not criminal.

Bob Rubin, who represents Travis McMichael, said in a statement Wednesday that his client planned to plead not guilty. "We look forward to presenting all of the facts regarding this tragic death in a court of law," he said.

Gregory McMichael's lawyers have said he's a "good person" and that his arrest and prosecution represents a "rush to judgement."

Kevin Gough, a lawyer for Bryan, has said his client was just a witness. In court this month Gough described Bryan's actions as "what any patriotic American citizen would have done under the same circumstances."

In a hearing this month, Richard Dial, an agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, testified that Bryan said during an interview in May that he had heard Travis McMichael say, "f---ing N-word," after Arbery was shot.
Continued here:
Sad day. Indicted for trying to stop a thief and then being assaulted while trying to stop him. 3 more white men who will be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness
They did not know he was a thief and he wasn't. They will go to jail, rightfully, for a long time. The third party will roll on the other two.

Your hate for these white men speaks volumes.. your Literally Ok with punishing all white men for self defense all because you hate southern white men that can use a shot gun .. lol wow

If your IQ exceeded your shoe size, you'd have seen where I VERY clearly stated "IF CONVICTED", you stupid fuck. I'm not okay with "punishing all white men" for anything. I am, however, okay with punishing these guys if they're convicted.

I carry a firearm every single day. I know when it's appropriate to use it and when it's not. That clearly wasn't the case with Travis McMichael (there was no need for three guys to use a firearm to subdue one), and we KNOW his derelict-cop Daddy didn't, as he failed to maintain required training for 2018. He also failed to complete his training in five out of six years between 2005 and 2010. The guy was a bad cop.

Based on everything I've seen and read, the only guy who stands a snowball's chance in Hell of avoiding prison is the guy who recorded the video. My guess is he turns state's evidence and makes a deal in exchange for his testimony against the McMichael's...
You think I’m dumb? You want to convict 3 guys for using SELF DEFENSE! It’s on video! He attacked a man with a gun. His path was not blocked, he could have ran for days!

If arbery was walking though your yard every day, and you told him to stop he said fuck you white boy, The next day he does it again you call the cops they miss him,, the 3rd day he does it you decide to follow him while on the phone with the cops, (you say you carry every day,) he attacks you, you SHOOT HIM! Your going to jail now because you set the president that you can’t defend your self against a black.

You have so much hate your blinded by hate.. I hope you get help,, southern Americans that aren’t a pussy to use their gun aren’t bad ppl

You think I’m dumb? You want to convict 3 guys for using SELF DEFENSE! It’s on video! He attacked a man with a gun. His path was not blocked, he could have ran for days!

If arbery was walking though your yard every day, and you told him to stop he said fuck you white boy, The next day he does it again you call the cops they miss him,, the 3rd day he does it you decide to follow him while on the phone with the cops, (you say you carry every day,) he attacks you, you SHOOT HIM! Your going to jail now because you set the president that you can’t defend your self against a black.

You have so much hate your blinded by hate.. I hope you get help,, southern Americans that aren’t a pussy to use their gun aren’t bad ppl
You can't just shoot people because they won't do or refrain from doing something that you tell them. That's not lawful anywhere unless you're a police officer and then only under very specific circumstances.

I don't understand why you find this concept so difficult to grasp.

You can't just shoot people because they won't do or refrain from doing something that you tell them. That's not lawful anywhere unless you're a police officer and then only under very specific circumstances.

I don't understand why you find this concept so difficult to grasp.
Where did you see that happen?

Well, I guess we'll see.

I've got $1,000 that says Travis McMichael is convicted. You wanna' take that bet?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Well, I guess we'll see.

I've got $1,000 that says Travis McMichael is convicted. You wanna' take that bet?
Absolutely!! DEAL you better pay up

When I first saw this earlier today, the article indicated that they were charged with 'malice". The only thing I could find on this is this:

"Malice murder is a criminal offense in the US state of Georgia, committed when a homicide is done with express or implied malice.

A grand jury indicted Travis McMichael, Greg McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryan.

By Dennis Romero

The three suspects in the killing of Ahmaud Arbery were officially indicted by a Georgia grand jury on murder charges, the district attorney in Cobb County announced Wednesday.

Gregory McMichael, 64, his son Travis McMichael, 34, and their neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan, 50, all face allegations of malice and felony murder in the Feb. 23 death of Arbery.
From left, Gregory McMichael and his son Travis McMichael and William Roddie Bryan.
From left, Gregory McMichael and his son Travis McMichael and William "Roddie" Bryan.Glynn County Sheriff
Arbery, 25, was fatally shot in the coastal city of Brunswick, Georgia, after he was pursued by the McMichaels. His family said he was out for a jog, while the McMichaels said they thought he was a burglary suspect.

The indictment accuses the three men of collectively causing Arbery's death "by unlawfully chasing him through the public roadways of the Satilla Shores neighborhood in pickup trucks and shooting him with a shotgun."

The indictment includes four counts of felony murder, two counts of aggravated assault, and one count each of false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit false imprisonment.

Bob Rubin, who represents Travis McMichael, said in a statement Wednesday that his client planned to plead not guilty. "We look forward to presenting all of the facts regarding this tragic death in a court of law," he said.

Gregory McMichael's lawyers have said he's a "good person" and that his arrest and prosecution represents a "rush to judgement."

Kevin Gough, a lawyer for Bryan, has said his client was just a witness. In court this month Gough described Bryan's actions as "what any patriotic American citizen would have done under the same circumstances."

In a hearing this month, Richard Dial, an agent with the Georgia Bureau of Investigation, testified that Bryan said during an interview in May that he had heard Travis McMichael say, "f---ing N-word," after Arbery was shot.
Continued here:
Why is it that when the Lame Stream Media tries to make a point with race, they show the white dudes all unshaven and disheveled, and the black guy as some clean cut kid from Harvard?
Would it make you feel better if they showed a picture of his dead body instead?? Would that get yo rocks off, you fragile cuck

Yes

By Dennis Romero

Continued here:
Sad day. Indicted for trying to stop a thief and then being assaulted while trying to stop him. 3 more white men who will be sacrificed on the altar of political correctness
That's not why they were indicted.
Yes it is. A thief and idiot who ATTACKED an armed man was shot dead and now the victims are being persecuted for defending themselves.
What you said here didn't happen.

Well, I guess we'll see.

You know, if you weren't a convicted felon living in his Mom's basement with no job, I'd take the bet.

But you'd never make good on it when you lose...

Well, I guess we'll see.

You know, if you weren't a convicted felon living in his Mom's basement with no job, I'd take the bet.

Are you backing out out now? We can have one of the mods hold the money.

Well, I guess we'll see.

Are you backing out out now? We can have one of the mods hold the money.

No, I'm saying I don't make bets with POS felons.

Was that not conveyed?

No, it'll actually be more fun to see him convicted and then having you know you'd have lost...

Yes

By Dennis Romero

Continued here:
Yes it is. A thief and idiot who ATTACKED an armed man was shot dead and now the victims are being persecuted for defending themselves.
Yep it did. I have seen the video more than once, I live in Georgia and have followed this closely.

Yes

By Dennis Romero

Continued here:
Yep it did. I have seen the video more than once, I live in Georgia and have followed this closely.
"Indicted for trying to stop a thief" - lie - not a thief - video shows Arbery only curiously looking around at the construction site and stealing nothing.
"and then being assaulted while trying to stop him." - pffft - physically and violently "trying to stop" Arbery was the actual assault. Arbery was entitled to defend himself no matter what these stupid vigilantes imagined they were doing.

Forum List

Back