Three sons of Turkish professor join ISIL

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
Even though it is said that these extremists come from poverty, so many appear to have come and are still coming from the middle class. Either they have mental problems or consider themselves as devout Muslims helping to establish the new Caliphate. Whatever the reason, they leave heartbroken parents behind.

Fevzi Kızılkoyun - ANKARA

n_79920_1.jpg

Before they crossed the border, Süleyman Bengi İ., the eldest of the three brothers, shared pro-ISIL material on his Facebook account. "I will come to disturb your gods," one visual he shared reads.

Three sons of an assistant professor at a Turkish university have joined the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), Hürriyet has learned.

The assistant professor, whom Hürriyet identifies only as M. Şefik İ. to avoid possible repercussions that may risk his safety, has appealed to the government for help, but security forces determined that his sons have already

Continue reading at:

H rriyet Daily News LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION

Even though it is said that these extremists come from poverty, so many appear to have come and are still coming from the middle class. Either they have mental problems or consider themselves as devout Muslims helping to establish the new Caliphate. Whatever the reason, they leave heartbroken parents behind.

Fevzi Kızılkoyun - ANKARA

n_79920_1.jpg

Before they crossed the border, Süleyman Bengi İ., the eldest of the three brothers, shared pro-ISIL material on his Facebook account. "I will come to disturb your gods," one visual he shared reads.

Three sons of an assistant professor at a Turkish university have joined the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL), Hürriyet has learned.

The assistant professor, whom Hürriyet identifies only as M. Şefik İ. to avoid possible repercussions that may risk his safety, has appealed to the government for help, but security forces determined that his sons have already

Continue reading at:

H rriyet Daily News LEADING NEWS SOURCE FOR TURKEY AND THE REGION
Oh dear.......... :cool:

the real horror is the adolescent girls who seem
to Imagine they are SHEHERAZADES

Forum List

Back