Three Officers Charged for death of 8 year old.

If we only cared about the rampant, often deadly car jackings, never covered by CNN as we do this tragic accident, that would be sumptin huh
Lol, we all do. Car jackings are typically covered in local news. We catch those fuckers and put them in jail also. Only makes national news if there is a shit load of them or some one famous gets jacked. Ratings drive the news period. You wanna watch more murder and Megan on the news I would rather see less The shit makes me sick.

It was covered and it has nothing to do with this.
Don't start the hall monitoring with off topic. Only gender conused homosexuals do that

We are talking about crime here God Fucking Damned you hall monitor faggot

Now if you only cared about all the police officers assassinated while eating lunch in their cars, that would be sumptin huh

Lol, we all do. Car jackings are typically covered in local news. We catch those fuckers and put them in jail also. Only makes national news if there is a shit load of them or some one famous gets jacked. Ratings drive the news period. You wanna watch more murder and Megan on the news I would rather see less The shit makes me sick.
It is not covered nationally at all. I don't mean local. Only a gender confused homosexual would bring that up

It would be so nice if the news covered a woman pushed in a subway station. Imagine that

How many news stories do you want?

There has been no shortage of news stories. Get over yourself. Idiot.

If the news only covered a graduate student stabbed to death in a furniture store in broad daylight

That would be sumptin huh?

Want me to post news links to this one as well? Or are you done deflecting from the subject at hand?

Ok. I am a little uncertain about the sequence of events. But I am going to tell you what I think happened. Think mind you. I could be wrong. And if anyone has more information I’ll be happy to get it.

It appears as though a high school football game ended. Two thugs from rival gangs got into an argument and then began shooting at each other.

Ok. Fairly common event so far. Then three police officers rushed to the scene and opened fire on the suspects and cars trying to flee.

This included a reported five shots that struck the car carrying a family and wounded one girl and killed eight year old Fanta Bility.

The five shots apparently came from police.

I can’t find anything that shows the family or the car was involved in anyway with the gang dispute or altercation.

I’ve read three variations of the same article. And the three sources all intimate that the car and other bystanders injured by police fire were uninvolved.

Now. As I said above. I could be wrong in my understanding of the events.

Originally the DA was going to charge the two gang bangers for the death of the little girl. The old argument that the original actions led to the death. That has been the standard for as long as I can find information on. Pretty much forever.

After pressure from the public the DA dropped the murder charges. One of the gang bangers already plead guilty and was sentenced to 2 1/2 years to 5 years for aggravated Assault with a weapon. The second one is awaiting trial.

The DA went to the Grand Jury and got the three officers charged with Manslaughter.

Now. In my effort to be fair and honest. I’m a little surprised by this indictment. How many times have we excused the police shooting bystanders or the wrong person? The police can and do say they were acting on the best information they had where a split second is the difference between life and death. I always admit there is truth in that.

However most of the situations wouldn’t happen if the police would take a moment to assess if shooting is needed. Not just authorized.

I’m sure you can think of the events I am thinking of. I don’t want to derail this thread with examples where shooting was or was not justified.

I am honestly not sure how I feel about this charge. It is really surprising. Is the charge justified? I honestly do not know. I don’t know enough about the situation to say. Is it unusual? Absolutely.

For a couple decades I’ve warned that if police don’t get to the forefront of reform and address some of the glaring issues facing them, eventually reform would swamp them and make their jobs far more dangerous in reality instead of propaganda fiction.

I think this case proves I am right. Reform is crashing over them. And by resisting all calls for decades the cops won’t be listened to now.

I am sure that things will never go back to how they were before. I just wonder where they will end up.
I read about this a few months ago -- it seems to be accidental and I suspect the family of the victim will receive a settlement and the police involved will either have the charges dropped or be acquitted...

Prayers to the family of that little boy.....

Now if some of us would only care about all the killings of kids by drive bys the same way as you do this

That would be sumptin

I’ve written many times. I don’t want to see anyone die.

I don’t know the solution for Gang Violence. I do know our current Justice System doesn’t work. Recidivism rates in the US are higher than a vast majority of other nations. Nations with lower rates tend to focus on Rehabilitation.

I don’t know the answer. But I think we better start exploring something other than lock them up and forget about them in hell hole prisons.

Want me to post news links to this one as well? Or are you done deflecting from the subject at hand?
Well we're talking about crime and justice right. Well it really looks like victims rights are trampled at the expense of worthless people

I read about this a few months ago -- it seems to be accidental and I suspect the family of the victim will receive a settlement and the police involved will either have the charges dropped or be acquitted...

Prayers to the family of that little boy.....

I don’t know what will happen. The police being charged is surprising enough.

I try and read the news every day. But nobody can read it all. I didn’t read this one at the time. Or I don’t recall it.

I’m more interested/concerned about the sudden shift in judicial practice. It is why I suggested for a couple decades that cops needed to lead the reform effort.

Well we're talking about crime and justice right. Well it really looks like victims rights are trampled at the expense of worthless people

Have you ever read the Bill of Rights? I imagine not. Because if you had then you would realize something. The founders were very concerned about the rights of the accused.

They covered that with more amendments than any other subject. Why do you think that is?

It may be news to you. But there are more than the Second Amendment in the Constitution.

I don’t know what will happen. The police being charged is surprising enough.

I try and read the news every day. But nobody can read it all. I didn’t read this one at the time. Or I don’t recall it.

I’m more interested/concerned about the sudden shift in judicial practice. It is why I suggested for a couple decades that cops needed to lead the reform effort.
I posted it in a satirical way as usual -- because I knew folks like Sloopy would break out the lotion and go to town -- as usual.....

images.jpg

They really enjoy opportunities to try to demonize those darkies they hate....

That’s appalling. Cops have a tendency to shoot first then ask questions.

Had dumb Don demanded police reform after the Floyd murder, the asshole would have won re-election. Old Joe is no different. Police reform is dead with our political class. They are all tough on crime because the oligarchy demands it.

You mean like how TRUMP supported the police reform bill from Tim Scott?

No. I mean how he stupidly supported cops after the Floyd murder.

No he didn't. Some statements about the Floyd shooting from TRUMP.

"The George Floyd case, nothing has to be said. I watched that," Mr. Trump said in a phone interview with Sean Hannity. "I couldn't really watch it for that long a period of time, it was over eight minutes. Who could watch that?"

"But it doesn't get any more obvious or it doesn't get any worse than that," he added.

Mr. Trump condemned the officer in his interview his interview, saying he "has some big problems."

"I just left a big group of the top sheriffs and law enforcement people in the country, and nobody was sticking up for what he did," the president said.

No he didn't. Some statements about the Floyd shooting from TRUMP.

"The George Floyd case, nothing has to be said. I watched that," Mr. Trump said in a phone interview with Sean Hannity. "I couldn't really watch it for that long a period of time, it was over eight minutes. Who could watch that?"

"But it doesn't get any more obvious or it doesn't get any worse than that," he added.

Mr. Trump condemned the officer in his interview his interview, saying he "has some big problems."

"I just left a big group of the top sheriffs and law enforcement people in the country, and nobody was sticking up for what he did," the president said.
And this?

4843.jpg

You really believe our massive federal government that sticks it’s nose in everything, just can’t do anything about police reform. Lol.

Funny how you silly statists think.

Says the statist. You project like a fucking beacon, moron.

Forum List

Back