Three Eyewitnesses Allege Hillary Called Aide A ‘F**king Jew Bastard’

But she didn't say pussy....that's all that matters. Can you imagine what would have happened if he said c*nt!!!!!!!!!!

While we're talking about what a jerk Trump is, let's talk about what a complete **** Hillary is.
didn't you both start a thread saying everyone who isn't christian needs to be murdered?
I said muslims, thugery, and liberals....98% of the world's problems would be over.....Oh I forgot militant LGTB scum.

But she didn't say pussy....that's all that matters. Can you imagine what would have happened if he said c*nt!!!!!!!!!!

While we're talking about what a jerk Trump is, let's talk about what a complete **** Hillary is.
didn't you both start a thread saying everyone who isn't christian needs to be murdered?
I said muslims, thugery, and liberals....98% of the world's problems would be over.....
you also said black mexicans gays jews atheists.... basically 98% of the world..... so yes if you murder 98% of the world, than 98% of the worlds probems would be over..... so i guess the genocide you've been planning makes sense

I said muslims, thugery, and liberals....98% of the world's problems would be over.....
you also said black mexicans gays jews atheists.... basically 98% of the world..... so yes if you murder 98% of the world, than 98% of the worlds probems would be over..... so i guess the genocide you've been planning makes sense

Tell you what Puke Bowl, find where I said that you low life scum, because you're a fucking liar!

Tell you what Puke Bowl, find where I said that you low life scum, because you're a fucking liar!
so your saying thats not the case?

Post it if you have it...with the hyperlink to make sure you didn't just make it up...scumbag

Post it if you have it...with the hyperlink to make sure you didn't just make it up...scumbag
are you denying it?

are you denying it?
What you said is an outright lie...is that plain enough?

are you denying it?
your a neo nazi stormfront hillbilly who jokes about genocide regularly, so again I ask are you denying it? if so which part?

What the fuck is wrong with nazis that you think you can demand slavery, segregation, and genocide, and then just pretend you didn't? Are you worried about giving neo nazis a bad name?

i don't know what hillary said, i don't spend much time ever listening to her because it's all lies. besides, even for as vulgar as it sounds, can't disagree 100% with what trump said, just to think about it. ''when you're a star'' the degenerate sycophants in the media have been around a long time before trump came along.

are you denying it?
your a neo nazi stormfront hillbilly who jokes about genocide regularly, so again I ask are you denying it? if so which part?

What the fuck is wrong with nazis that you think you can demand slavery, segregation, and genocide, and then just pretend you didn't? Are you worried about giving neo nazis a bad name?
In other words your a scumbag, Fascist, liberal liar. and as fucked up as the bitch that killed 4 men in Benghazi

are you denying it?

In other words your a scumbag, Fascist, liberal liar. and as fucked up as the bitch that killed 4 men in Benghazi
you just said you want to murder all liberals and muslims and "thuggery" which im guessing is neo nazi code for something

do you deny writing the post you made 5 minutes ago too?

are you denying it?

you just said you want to murder all liberals and muslims and "thuggery" which im guessing is neo nazi code for something

But that is not what you said. now is it...remember it's easy to go back and see if you are lying again.

are you denying it?

But that is not what you said. now is it...remember it's easy to go back and see if you are lying again.
im not going through your hate filled rants trying to find each individual group youve said you want too murder, especially since you just admitted to not only wanting to kill 1.5 billion muslims, but also anyone who you (a neo nazi) would label "a liberal" which is probably way more than half the planet already (definitely huge percentage of people here)

so again Im asking are you denying it? if so which part and why? your already a peice of shit? what in the fuck could you be worried about?

im not going through hate filled rants trying to find each individual group youve said you want too murder, especially you just admitted to not only wanting to kill 1.5 billion muslims, but also anyone who you a neo nazi would label "a liberal" which probably way more half the planet already (definitely huge percentage of people here)

so again Im asking are you denying it? if so which part and why? your already a peice of shit? what in the fuck could you be worried about?
Now no mention of atheists, or Jews... Thank you for showing what a fucking douchebag liberal liar you are.

Forum List

Back