Three Dog Fight

I think that is what you are looking at in New Hampshire. Its going to be the end of the trail for Bush and a few others. On the GOP side it will be Trump, Cruz and Rubio in some order but the others are going home.The Bush Dynasty will end in New Hampshire along with Christie and Kasish. There is simply not going to be room for more then three going into South Carolina.

On the DNC side its Bernie's backyard and Hillary is 20 points PLUS behind. If she comes in anywhere close to 20 behind her "driving force" is GONE. She IS going to lose but if its by say 10 she can walk into South Carolina but if its 20? that is bad news all around.

I think New Hampshire will punish Cruz for Iowa setting the stage for a Trump/Rubio/Cruz finish. And if Hillary runs a dirty ad in New Hampshire?
It WILL hurt so she needs to clean up her act there and quick.

If Hillary goes into South Carolina MORE then 20 down? Bloomberg will announce and finish her. Could be dirty politics, could be MORE emails or it could be charges. But more then 20 she is toast. I going to "borrow" something from Damaged Eagle here.....

Name YOUR DAWG!

You're forgetting it's too late for new comers for the multi-state Mar 1 primary, 14 states including TX, not likely anyone could get the nomination of either party without being in those.

Bloomberg has the money to file in EVERY one of those states the NEXT day. He is the only person beside Trump who could pull that off. My guess is the paper work is done and he just needs 14 lawyers in 14 states to walk in and pay the fee to file.

I think that is what you are looking at in New Hampshire. Its going to be the end of the trail for Bush and a few others. On the GOP side it will be Trump, Cruz and Rubio in some order but the others are going home.The Bush Dynasty will end in New Hampshire along with Christie and Kasish. There is simply not going to be room for more then three going into South Carolina.

On the DNC side its Bernie's backyard and Hillary is 20 points PLUS behind. If she comes in anywhere close to 20 behind her "driving force" is GONE. She IS going to lose but if its by say 10 she can walk into South Carolina but if its 20? that is bad news all around.

I think New Hampshire will punish Cruz for Iowa setting the stage for a Trump/Rubio/Cruz finish. And if Hillary runs a dirty ad in New Hampshire?

If Hillary goes into South Carolina MORE then 20 down? Bloomberg will announce and finish her. Could be dirty politics, could be MORE emails or it could be charges. But more then 20 she is toast. I going to "borrow" something from Damaged Eagle here.....

Name YOUR DAWG!

You're forgetting it's too late for new comers for the multi-state Mar 1 primary, 14 states including TX, not likely anyone could get the nomination of either party without being in those.

Bloomberg has the money to file in EVERY one of those states the NEXT day. He is the only person beside Trump who could pull that off. My guess is the paper work is done and he just needs 14 lawyers in 14 states to walk in and pay the fee to file.

Now THAT would NOT surprise me. But even so; Bloomberg was a Republican Mayor(RINO admittedly) ; Bernie an Independent and O'Malley's gone. Leaves only Hills as the real Democrat and the Big House awaits her...a strong "maybe". .......what a sad state of affairs. lol

Greg

Name YOUR DAWG!

Doesn't work that way, the filing deadlines have passed, ballots are set, we start early voting in TX on Feb 16.

Name YOUR DAWG!

Doesn't work that way, the filing deadlines have passed, ballots are set, we start early voting in TX on Feb 16.

Well I will go back and re-read what I read.

Trump is finished. Its Cruz v. Rubio now for the GrOPers.
Trump is ahead there by more then 20 points. Hardly finished idiot.

I'll bet if Trump wins NH it won't be by more than 6%. His rants are turning people off.
I think Bernie will be the big winner. I think Trump will do second or better.

I love that sudden shift of gears there, from Trump is a shoe in, to second or better. Talk about hedging your bets!

Name YOUR DAWG!

Always loved that song..........but it's still too early in the game to call it. I like waiting till the end of the 4th quarter. That's when the big guns come out. Anything before that is pure speculation

santorum packed it in today

but the idea that all but 3 drop after 2 states?

that's ignorant

anyone that finished in the top 5 should keep going until spring.
bush will stay to the bitter end, he's the inside man, so they will make him keep running
Not really - it would be prudent. The longer they stay, the more harm they do. There is literally zero chance for any of the others to win the nomination. That is not to say that they will but they should.

Name YOUR DAWG!

Always loved that song..........but it's still too early in the game to call it. I like waiting till the end of the 4th quarter. That's when the big guns come out. Anything before that is pure speculation

Not calling it all, just the next round. New Hampshire should knock out at least three more.

I'll bet if Trump wins NH it won't be by more than 6%. His rants are turning people off.

I love that sudden shift of gears there, from Trump is a shoe in, to second or better. Talk about hedging your bets!
Trump still has the polls its just a matter of his smack talking. He would NOT like second but is it enough for him to quit? No, the crowds are to big yet. He would take second {GROUCHY} but he would take it. Third? Not a chance.

Trump still has the polls its just a matter of his smack talking. He would NOT like second but is it enough for him to quit? No, the crowds are to big yet. He would take second {GROUCHY} but he would take it. Third? Not a chance.

Trumps mouth put him where he is and his mouth will take him out. He was praising the hell out of Carson today, in Nov he was calling him a psychopath because Carson was rising in the polls. I sincerely hope Cruz points out his hypocrisy during the next debate.

Name YOUR DAWG!

Than.

At what point do you develop a little humility and stop making predictions? Even you should feel a little embarrassed by now. You are basically NEVER right.

I think that is what you are looking at in New Hampshire. Its going to be the end of the trail for Bush and a few others. On the GOP side it will be Trump, Cruz and Rubio in some order but the others are going home.
Lots of similarities to Syria.

Ultra-Islamist insurgents, kind of like Cruz, favorite of the religious right.

Assad government, kind of like Trump, Friends of Vlad.

U.S.-backed insurgents, kind of like Rubio, darling of the establishment.

Trumps mouth put him where he is and his mouth will take him out. He was praising the hell out of Carson today, in Nov he was calling him a psychopath because Carson was rising in the polls. I sincerely hope Cruz points out his hypocrisy during the next debate.
Trump does well when he attacks illegals.
Trump does well when he attacks muslims.
Trump does well when he attacks the press.
If he sticks to those three he will be fine.

But he's not sticking, he's starting to look more thin skinned than the dear leader. That will turn people off.

But he's not sticking, he's starting to look more thin skinned than the dear leader. That will turn people off.
He needs to stick to his strong points. Jackson just found something that could blow up in the face of Cruz or Hillary or both.
Des Moines Register calls for audit of Iowa results: 'Something smells in the Democratic Party'

If it even comes close to playing out BOTH cheaters from Iowa pay.

He needs to stick to his strong points. Jackson just found something that could blow up in the face of Cruz or Hillary or both.
Des Moines Register calls for audit of Iowa results: 'Something smells in the Democratic Party'

Won't happen, the results have already been certified by the IA Sec. of State.

They can do the audit but NOT change the result.

They can do the audit but NOT change the result.

So it would be purely a political exercise in futility. The State won't waste any money on it and I seriously doubt either party will. Your guy didn't show up for his last job interview, it cost him, and so far he hasn't learned a thing. Also Fox just reported they are only asking for a audit of dem results. not both sides.

Forum List

Back