Have the Democrats promised Haley a Trump indictment?

That's the only reason I can think of why she would be walking into a shellacking in her home state. After her "better than expected" (lol) 12 point loss in New Hampshire the RCP averages now have her 30 points behind Trump in South Carolina. But I just heard she is going on a fundraising blitz. WTH? :confused-84:

No. Haley can smell blood. Trump's blood

What rule says the person in 2nd gets the nomination? Does Nikki think she's going to be coronated for coming in 2nd place?

No rules…that is why they have a Convention

If Trump drops out
Who do you think Republicans will nominate?

Nikki would keep her delegates and she and the rest would fight for Trumps delegates

I'm not saying the RNC needs to declare him the nominee or we shouldn't go on with the primaries. There should be nothing to prevent a candidate from announcing who they will pick as VP and for the person to announce they accept.
Also don't know why Haley would be viewed as next in line simply because she's the last to drop out. Is this a RNC rule?
Technically, you are not the nominee until the party convention (July). After all the primaries have been completed and the delegates have been awarded. Declaring him the nominee or letting him pick a VP before the convention completes....is straight up voter disenfranchisement.

Technically, you are not the nominee until the party convention (July). DUH!

After all the primaries have been completed and the delegates have been awarded. IS THAT HOW THE DEMS ARE DOING IT?

Declaring him the nominee or letting him pick a VP before the convention completes....is straight up voter disenfranchisement. THE NOMINEE PICKS THE VP AND THE DELEGATES VOTE ON IT.

WHAT ARE YOU, A THIRD-GRADER?

Technically, you are not the nominee until the party convention (July). After all the primaries have been completed and the delegates have been awarded. Declaring him the nominee or letting him pick a VP before the convention completes....is straight up voter disenfranchisement.

That's why TRUMP should pick a VP while people are still voting, so that would make the VP next in line. Haley of course would be welcome to pick a VP as well, and let the people decide. I do realize it will be harder for Haley since most all republicans are backing TRUMP, but that's her problem, I think Cheney or Kinsigner are available.

That's why TRUMP should pick a VP while people are still voting, so that would make the VP next in line. Haley of course would be welcome to pick a VP as well, and let the people decide. I do realize it will be harder for Haley since most all republicans are backing TRUMP, but that's her problem, I think Cheney or Kinsigner are available.
A MAGA acquaintance of mine belongs to a MAGA social club where women are not allowed to sit at the bar. These white MALE supremacists would stay home if a woman got the nomination.

Forum List

Back