Three active duty marines charged in J6 Capitol attack

Thats what they were trying to do dumbass.
Where in the Constitution does it say……. Try to stop the certification of a fair election, either with violence or while on an illegal tour of our Capitol

Can you kindly share the portion of the Constitution that says that ^^^^^

Where in the Constitution does it say……. Try to stop the certification of a fair election, either with violence or while on an illegal tour of our Capitol

Can you kindly share the portion of the Constitution that says that ^^^^^
Questioning a rigged election is not violence.

Come on now, how dare you try to steal “The Big Lie”. Quit stealing.

The Big Lie will be written in History books as trumps false claim of Stolen Election.

You can’t have it
Trump owns The Big Lie.
The ‘big lie’ is a false narrative with regard to Trump but true with regard to Biden.

Questioning a rigged election is not violence.
But attacking police, busting through barriers, illegally entering the Capitol while busting out windows, entering restricted areas, and successfully stopping the certification

Yea dude, these ^^^^^are facts, none of them are disputable, and they are All Crimes.

But attacking police, busting through barriers, illegally entering the Capitol while busting out windows, entering restricted areas, and successfully stopping the certification

Yea dude, these ^^^^^are facts, none of them are disputable, and they are All Crimes.
Where is John Sullivan? Where is Roy Epps?

So you agree that above is indeed a list of FACTS.
You're Learning.
Where is John Sullivan? Where is Roy Epps?
Who Cares, they are your boogiemen.

Jayden X, that guy. What about him?

Epps, you still believe he is FBI? Prove it.

So you agree that above is indeed a list of FACTS.
You're Learning.

Who Cares, they are your boogiemen.

Jayden X, that guy. What about him?

Epps, you still believe he is FBI? Prove it.
The only thing I’m learning is that you don’t seem to care about all the facts. Where is the pipe bomber? Who where the black clad barrier busters? They looked like none of the protesters. They looked like typical antifa. But, I guess, as long as the narrative is ‘orange man bad’ you will ignore those inconvenient facts.

Last edited:
Where is the pipe bomber? Who where the black clad barrier busters? They looked like none of the protesters. They looked like typical antifa.
These are legit questions.
I'm not so sure about the Antifa comment though. You got proof of that.
What about the pipe bomber, what conspiracy is attached to the pipe bomber?

I'm glad your not refuting the facts I gave, again, listed in the quote below.

These are legit questions.
I'm not so sure about the Antifa comment though. You got proof of that.
What about the pipe bomber, what conspiracy is attached to the pipe bomber?

I'm glad your not refuting the facts I gave, again, listed in the quote below.
John Sullivan a known antifa instigator was there. The FBI is not interested in the pipe bomber, why is that? There is video of him placing a bomb.

John Sullivan a known antifa instigator was there. The FBI is not interested in the pipe bomber, why is that? There is video of him placing a bomb.
SO what is your conspiracy theory involving the pipe bomber?
Is the pipe bomber involved in a plot to destroy trump.......like everyone else?

John Sullivan says he was there to 'film stuff'
He should not have entered illegally.

Now convince me that either John Sullivan or Ray Epps has MORE INFLUENCE over these trump supporters than trump himself.
These Capitol Invaders were listening to what trump said.
They were waiting for orders.
Ray Epps and John Sullivan had way less influence, (possibly ZERO)
on the trump crowd than trump himself.

How about the truth.

I'll watch later.
Going to a movie right now.

But, this Jake Lang guy tells the truth but EVERY (R) that testified about trump and his actions on J6 are ALL liars. EVERY one of them is just lying and trying to destroy trump?

That's ridiculous, and you promised an Explosion 2 years ago.
Still Waiting.

I'll watch later.
Going to a movie right now.

But, this Jake Lang guy tells the truth but EVERY (R) that testified about trump and his actions on J6 are ALL liars. EVERY one of them is just lying and trying to destroy trump?

That's ridiculous, and you promised an Explosion 2 years ago.
Still Waiting.
Then they are liars. No surprise there.

SO what is your conspiracy theory involving the pipe bomber?
Is the pipe bomber involved in a plot to destroy trump.......like everyone else?

John Sullivan says he was there to 'film stuff'
He should not have entered illegally.

Now convince me that either John Sullivan or Ray Epps has MORE INFLUENCE over these trump supporters than trump himself.
These Capitol Invaders were listening to what trump said.
They were waiting for orders.
Ray Epps and John Sullivan had way less influence, (possibly ZERO)
on the trump crowd than trump himself.
The protesters shouted NO when Epps said to go into the Capitol and then called him a Fed. The cops actually let protesters into the capitol as well. Why? They were not armed or acting violent which is why. Only the black clad gate crashers were violent.

Last edited:
Then they are liars. No surprise there.
Not shocking at all

You actually have been brainwashed to believe that EVERY cabinet member, EVERY Military officer, EVERY White House Aide, etc is a liar. EVERY one of them

But this dude on a far right radio show is a truth teller.

This is what we, the same, are dealing with. Wackos like you that want to quadruple down and always defend POS trump. The largest Con Man EVER know as POTUS.

Forum List

Back