Three active duty marines charged in J6 Capitol attack

Boy, the Biden's must REALLY be in a wringer now over getting caught with trove after trove of secret, national
security documents HE HAS NEVER HAD THE AUTHORITY TO POSSESS IN ANY FASHION NOR TIME! And all
of them in totally unsecured locations, some of which are owned and operated by the Communist Red Chinese,
our greatest enemy and accessed freely by national security threat HUNTER BIDEN! So now they gotta try to
pump up that tired, dead J6 story yet once again throwing more good Americans under the bus trying to save
the flabby, flatulent, shitty ass of the Resident Thug installed at the White House by the 2020 Democrat Coup.

View attachment 749299
Deflecting....we accept your surrender.

Pathetic little baby is starving for attention again.

BlueHand.jpg
TRANSLATION: Dipshit Tards hate it when your reply is better than their OP! :lmao:

Does it ever even occur to you - on any level - that these people aren't terrorists and thugs and that they were acting on their genuinely held belief that 2020 was rigged? I'm not saying I expect you to agree with them.
I find it morbidly fascinating how folks like yourself can be so self righteous that they can't even imagine their neighbors having different beliefs. Here's the thing... they have just as much right to their beliefs as YOU do. Keep pushing them long enough and you're apt to see what a REAL insurrection looks like. Not some half-assed, weapons-free riot. Keep pushing and we're quite likely to see the real deal.
So I "genuinely" believe something and that "belief" grants me the absolute right to use violence to enforce my belief?

Sounds pretty anti-democratic and anti-American to me.

You’re party is all about the Big Lies.
It’s Your

And No
your party has:

The Big Lie of ……..Stolen Election
The other lie of ……. It was just a bunch of tourists which has morphed into….. it was Antifa and FBI wearing trump gear.

Good grief dude

It’s Your

And No
your party has:

The Big Lie of ……..Stolen Election
The other lie of ……. It was just a bunch of tourists which has morphed into….. it was Antifa and FBI wearing trump gear.

Good grief dude

This is your party:
BC9CC09E-1B6D-4396-B751-7E5CFEDDEA24.jpeg

Forum List

Back