Thousands Of Couples Battle Sexual Anorexia

-=d=- said:
I'm convinced I should have been born a woman. :(
I show a little boob now and then too! :)
:rotflmao: I can just picture you spending the day staring into the mirror.

Joz said:
Respect.
True honest to goodness respect. For being a woman, being feminine, for having ideas, interests, talents; for having something to offer to the world. We're more than someone to have sex with, a body to incubate the next generation,. More than something to show off, or to cook & clean & mend. Some women choose to be mothers, some chose to be CEO's. Respect that.

Duly noted.

After looking at this article, i am alittle concerned that there might be some attempt here to justify adultery. Seems like a guy can use a "disease" such as sexual anorexia as an excuse if he gets caught. Couse i think men have probably been using the 'its your fault cause you dont have sex' excuse for generations and it probably screws them over regardless.

Duly noted.

After looking at this article, i am alittle concerned that there might be some attempt here to justify adultery. Seems like a guy can use a "disease" such as sexual anorexia as an excuse if he gets caught. Couse i think men have probably been using the 'its your fault cause you dont have sex' excuse for generations and it probably screws them over regardless.
A person can add or subtract from another's happiness, but adultery comes from inside the person that's doing the cheating, usually low esteem. And it can hit you any time; the loss of a job, a cruel argument with a spouse, a death. But it is a choice...your choice.

Joz said:
You seemed to say it all in one sentence. Lonely wives=victims. A wife shouldn't be lonely....and yes that makes her a victim. Maybe she should find someone she can connect to.

You're right, a wife shouldn't be lonely. It takes two to work on a marriage. But how many wives are to blame for their husband's looking elsewhere, by not having sex on a regualr basis, or belittling him, etc.etc.? I'm not trying to justify adultery or anything, but it's not always a man's fault that his wife is suddenly bored or feels no love towards her, and in such cases, the woman is not a victim.

gop_jeff said:
You're right, a wife shouldn't be lonely. It takes two to work on a marriage. But how many wives are to blame for their husband's looking elsewhere, by not having sex on a regualr basis, or belittling him, etc.etc.? I'm not trying to justify adultery or anything, but it's not always a man's fault that his wife is suddenly bored or feels no love towards her, and in such cases, the woman is not a victim.

So it works both ways.

Duly noted.

withholdin love, affection....the things a couple VOWS to share when they wed...that's cheating as well. Breaking vows comes in MANY forums - yet we seem to overlook those vows broken with regard to 'loving' and 'honouring' and 'cherrishing' because the ONE vow about 'forsaking all others' has more drama.

:-/

Pale Rider said:

who on earth would want to marry for money? You do that and you end up married to someone like Theresa Heinz. no amount of money is worth that.

-=d=- said:
withholdin love, affection....the things a couple VOWS to share when they wed...that's cheating as well. Breaking vows comes in MANY forums - yet we seem to overlook those vows broken with regard to 'loving' and 'honouring' and 'cherrishing' because the ONE vow about 'forsaking all others' has more drama.

:-/
Well this reiterates what gop said about women being the cause of men looking elsewhere. But like Said1 says, it goes both ways. Still physical adultery is a choice.
I have also said that adultery comes in many forms, is the breaking of vows, ( the Bible says the church adulterated itself against
Christ, which could not be a physical act) and people think I'm nuts. I still say one ought to read the marriage vows before ever entering into this union.

who on earth would want to marry for money? You do that and you end up married to someone like Theresa Heinz. no amount of money is worth that.

You'd be surprised, security is awfully tempting in light of poverty. I know both men and women who have married for money and security.

Joz said:
Respect.
True honest to goodness respect. For being a woman, being feminine, for having ideas, interests, talents; for having something to offer to the world. We're more than someone to have sex with, a body to incubate the next generation,. More than something to show off, or to cook & clean & mend. Some women choose to be mothers, some chose to be CEO's. Respect that.

So the most important quality in a man is how he treats you. That's good to know. That makes sense.

rtwngAvngr said:
So the most important quality in a man is how he treats you. That's good to know. That makes sense.
Please tell me you're sincere in this statement and not being a smart ass.
'Cause you know, I'm not impressed.

Tell yo a quick story. Last night I danced with Ron. Now, I've danced with Ron before, he knows I'm with Musicman, but he never misses an opportunity to tell me he's disappointed with that. Can't help him there.
Anyway, we're dancing ( always slow) and he tells me he goes home to 2 fish. I ask what kind. He says Oscars. So we begin to talk fish & tanks . And the dance ends. Ron looks at me & says, "Are you done talking? Next dance I'd like to just dance".
Needlesss to say, there wasn't another dance, and never will be. No wonder he goes home to fish.

Joz said:

Tell yo a quick story. Last night I danced with Ron. Now, I've danced with Ron before, he knows I'm with Musicman, but he never misses an opportunity to tell me he's disappointed with that. Can't help him there.
Anyway, we're dancing ( always slow) and he tells me he goes home to 2 fish. I ask what kind. He says Oscars. So we begin to talk fish & tanks . And the dance ends. Ron looks at me & says, "Are you done talking? Next dance I'd like to just dance".
Needlesss to say, there wasn't another dance, and never will be. No wonder he goes home to fish.

What'd i do? What does this story mean? I'm confused. Could you slap some sense into me?

Joz said:

And the clueless will remain so! Good story!

Forum List

Back