Thoughts on PP shooting

Seeing the same apologist responses as always from righties when the terrorist mass murderer is a white guy. Nice guy who just had a bad day. Probably on meds.

Deep down you righties support him and you hope for more Planned Parenthood shootings.

Righties tacitly lining up behind cop killer...smh

The officer was a Christian and pastor. Why don't you flame another thread...sock

The op says this wasn't "as bad"...waste your halitosis on her

Still no outrage....interesting

I am outraged a Cop got killed. That is all I know for sure that happened. Two others shot but lived? don't know about the public? some shot. any dead? sorry. motive?

I am outraged 30-40 GOVT employees stood around all day while some bulldog spokesperson told stories to CNN few times. How many does it take on the payroll? 100K base.....250K cost? out freaking raged! why any spokesperson at all? huh? deputy spokesman? assistant spokesperson........unlimited budget. no private could work like these bloated do-nothing state fed depts. The real workers were inside shooting. We don't need the rest. $20T DEBT. time to cut back

Anyone know what he is talking about?

Still no outrage....interesting

I am outraged a Cop got killed. That is all I know for sure that happened. Two others shot but lived? don't know about the public? some shot. any dead? sorry. motive?

I am outraged 30-40 GOVT employees stood around all day while some bulldog spokesperson told stories to CNN few times. How many does it take on the payroll? 100K base.....250K cost? out freaking raged! why any spokesperson at all? huh? deputy spokesman? assistant spokesperson........unlimited budget. no private could work like these bloated do-nothing state fed depts. The real workers were inside shooting. We don't need the rest. $20T DEBT. time to cut back

Whoa I missed that. Who knows? :dunno:

good one. you wanted outrage. I was voicing my outrage through keyboard. You think we like loose shooters? ahhh.........nope. I am more glad it not a day care or kiddy party. I HATE it when Cops get killed. Why did they not take the perp out more safely? sigh....I know Monday QB center.

I am waiting till full story comes in. I don't understand how NC ends up shooting COL?

I do not care. Just take him out back, behind the jail, and finish him off.

BTW, did you see those women who were on video fleeing PP? Goddamn, they were heinously ugly bitches. They must be killing babies because of some deep seated rage due to no man wanting to impregnate them.

Seeing the same apologist responses as always from righties when the terrorist mass murderer is a white guy. Nice guy who just had a bad day. Probably on meds.

Deep down you righties support him and you hope for more Planned Parenthood shootings.

Oh look, another lie.

Nobody has defended him. You appear to live in an alternate universe

Is the man who walked into a PP and shot up the place a terrorist?

Yes.

Is the PP terrorist just as bad as an Islamic Extremist who is a terrorist?

No.

Why?

It's because the PP terrororist does not want to destroy the country, he just wants to destroy PP. Did I forget to say that these people want to do this to the entire world?

So why does he want to destroy PP? Where are all the left wingers who wish to sympathize with him and understand him like they do members of ISIS?

So I will start. Maybe:

1. He had a wife who aborted his child without his consent.
2. He had an underaged daughter who had an abortion at PP without his consent and later died from the procedure, and legally he had no recourse.
3. He was paid by PP to shoot a bunch of people so they could harvest their organs and sell them.

You just don't know what makes people tick, do you?

All that can be certain is that climate change had something to do with it.

loser, a terrorist is someone who attacks innocent people to create fear and move a political agenda.

he's a loser. he's a terrorist. and your defending him proves you're even lower.

Has the shooters motive been determined yet? I have seen a great many people online speculate over it generally assigning whatever motive best suits their political agenda but I have not heard the police give a motive for the shooting yet.

You know, it is not unreasonable that upon learning that PP is brutally murdering babies, harvesting their organs, then selling them so they can buy a Lamborghini, some people are going to get a wee bit upset. Not that I am justifying what this lunatic did, as killing innocent people is a solution. However, I certainly understand why he was upset.

Edit: killing innocent people is never a solution.

Oh look, another lie.

Nobody has defended him. You appear to live in an alternate universe

And the same number of liberals defended ISIS.

Has the shooters motive been determined yet? I have seen a great many people online speculate over it generally assigning whatever motive best suits their political agenda but I have not heard the police give a motive for the shooting yet.

If he was wearing a turban would anyone wait to hear his side of the story?
Was he wearing one? If not your question is irrelevant that said I will point out someone who wears a turban can commit a crime for non political reasons.

If he was wearing a turban would anyone wait to hear his side of the story?
Was he wearing one? If not your question is irrelevant that said I will point out someone who wears a turban can commit a crime for non political reasons.

Put another way, the answer is no; nobody would wait

Forum List

Back