Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"Will you be watching or paying attention to this week's NFL draft"

HELL NO. The only sport that interests me right now is MMA. Hopefully they won't follow in the footsteps of all other pro sports and allow outside interferences like social and political matters change the sport. For the record I used to attend the draft when I was up north and it was held at Madison Square Garden. I went to five straight drafts and spent the whole day there. At that time it was free to get in and it was first-come-first serve to attend. After missing out the first time by just a few people, the next year I learned my lesson and showed up at 6:00 in the morning for a noon draft. The line would be around the block at MSG even that early in the morning. At that time the draft was fun and it was cool to talk football with so many fans from all different teams. That's long gone...

The Jaguars have the #1 pick and the Jets have the #2 pick.

After that, I don't really care, and I won't be watching...

Since the Dolphins traded their #3 pick when they decided to keep Tua, I could give a rats ass about the draft. The had a chance to upgrade at the QB position but failed to take advantage.

I will not be watching closely, but I will probably take a look at the draft pics at some point in time.

Since the Dolphins traded their #3 pick when they decided to keep Tua, I could give a rats ass about the draft. The had a chance to upgrade at the QB position but failed to take advantage.
Tua failed to live up to his billing. they should have traded him. they now need a QB and build up the offensive and defensive line. To answer the question . No ,I wont be watching the draft.

Definitely will be watching and am anticipating some draft day trades. I even placed a bet that a certain player will go top 5, and now it's starting to look like he might not go top 5. We shall see.

"Will you be watching or paying attention to this week's NFL draft"

HELL NO. The only sport that interests me right now is MMA. Hopefully they won't follow in the footsteps of all other pro sports and allow outside interferences like social and political matters change the sport. For the record I used to attend the draft when I was up north and it was held at Madison Square Garden. I went to five straight drafts and spent the whole day there. At that time it was free to get in and it was first-come-first serve to attend. After missing out the first time by just a few people, the next year I learned my lesson and showed up at 6:00 in the morning for a noon draft. The line would be around the block at MSG even that early in the morning. At that time the draft was fun and it was cool to talk football with so many fans from all different teams. That's long gone...
The first round yes. I can't get that interested in later rounds any more.

I always like to see Jets fans up in arms about their first round selection. They passed on Warren Sapp for Kyle Brady.

Forum List

Back