What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

GiveMeSports

Gold Member
Reaction score
"Who wins on the main card of this weekend's UFC 261?"
  • Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal
  • Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas
  • Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jéssica Andrade
  • Uriah Hall vs. Chris Weidman
  • Anthony Smith vs. Jimmy Crute
The fights are in my current city of Jacksonville and it's a sold out card. The first sporting event since the onset of COVID that will be played out in front of a capacity crowd!

My picks:

Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal: Usman in a much easier fashion than the last time he beat down Masvidal.

Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas: Should be a very intriguing fight with a stylish Rose vs. the battling Weili. Weili was in a war last time out as she refigured J.J.'s face. But Rose is tricky. I like Rose by submission or decision.

Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jéssica Andrade: Aside from Amanda Nunes, Valentina is the most talented women's fighter out there. Andrade doesn't stand a chance against the dancing champion.

Uriah Hall vs. Chris Weidman: If Weidman is on his game he wins. But if this becomes a striking game Hall will knock Weidman out. I think if Weidman is impressive and ever gets a shot at Israel Adesanya he can beat the champion IF he can turn that into a ground game. I believe Weidman has the grappling skills to get Adesanya down to the mat and keep him there and then ground and pound him out.

Anthony Smith vs. Jimmy Crute: This might be the fight of the night. Smith at his best probably wins but Crute is extremely dangerous. I think it goes the distance and Smith barely wins.

Taz

Gold Member
Reaction score
The UFC wins, everyone else takes punches to the head.

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
No interest in human cock fighting.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$230.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List