Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
"What is your prediction on the forthcoming main event bouts and title fights in the UFC?"
  • Kelvin Gastelum vs. Robert Whittaker
  • Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal
  • Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade
  • Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas
My picks:
  • Kelvin Gastelum vs. Robert Whittaker: Whittaker but in a very close bout. This fight could go either way.
  • Kamaru Usman vs. Jorge Masvidal: Usman in a cake walk.
  • Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade: Valentina is way better. She wins by submission. She won't beat Amanda Nunes however.
  • Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas: Very interesting bout. Weili was in a war with JJ last year and Rose at her best is very tricky. Very tough fight to pick but forced to do so, I'll say Rose by decision.

The only chicks I watch in the UFC are the round card girls.

"What is your prediction on the forthcoming main event bouts and title fights in the UFC?"
My picks:
  • Kelvin Gastelum vs. Robert Whittaker: Whittaker but in a very close bout. This fight could go either way.
  • Valentina Shevchenko vs. Jessica Andrade: Valentina is way better. She wins by submission. She won't beat Amanda Nunes however.
  • Zhang Weili vs. Rose Namajunas: Very interesting bout. Weili was in a war with JJ last year and Rose at her best is very tricky. Very tough fight to pick but forced to do so, I'll say Rose by decision.
Your picks seem about right. should be some good matches over all. Latest Boxing match ups have been not so good.

My picks:
Your picks seem about right. should be some good matches over all. Latest Boxing match ups have been not so good.
What about Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren? I think Askren is going to get KO'd. What a joke that these two are even fighting.

My picks:
What about Jake Paul vs. Ben Askren? I think Askren is going to get KO'd. What a joke that these two are even fighting.
It is a joke but it draws a crowd and makes money.

Forum List

Back