Thought Provoking Sports Question of the Day

Anonymous519

Gold Member
Mar 5, 2021
Florida
“What are your thoughts of the Jake Paul/Ben Askren fiasco?”

As if the sports world is not screwed up enough right now along comes this circus sideshow and the end result was a complete joke an embarrassment to all sports. From the broadcast team that included Snoop Dogg and music from Justin Bieber, to the final fight that just exploited Ben Askren as one the worst fighters and athletes in MMA history, the only thing I got out of this (and I only watched the Askren knockout and read about the rest), was getting a good chuckle from seeing Askren get wasted again.

What audience were they trying to appeal to anyway? It certainly could not have been mature adults. The true fight fans and mature audiences were watching Kelvin Gastelum getting dominated by Robert Whittaker.

Askren was way out of shape. Fell with the first halfway decent shot. He just needed a paycheck. Fox had a good Boxing card last night.
One of the big star up an comers lost to a well seasoned pro. Second fight the new up and comer won but it wasn't easy for him it was a real test. Main event ended in a draw . It was tough to Judge I agree.

Forum List

Back