Thought I Knew the Biggest Horrors of Systemic Racism -- Until -- Soap Dispensers.

Lol... Are you trying to start trouble, flacaltenn?

You know the "bright" person smart enough to improve these sensors would almost certainly turn out to be a white guy.

And once that information gets out the loons will go nuts. They'll claim it proves whitey caused the machines to be racially choosy in the first place.

Be a real bummer if a black dude/dudette is on the patent for this -- huh?

These machines just dont work right. Like my oven, or heat pump or toilet or the buggy software we all learn to endure.. Ever watch the movie Idiocracy? It's my favorite.. The problem is idiots designing stuff without skills, not racism...

First of all, let me just debunk the basis of this claim: for anyone who doesn’t know, the sensors on soap dispensers don’t see human hands; they don’t have eyes. They work using a simple device called a PIR sensor that recognizes infrared light, which is emitted by all people, regardless of color (as long as they’re not dead). Also, I don’t know about you, but those darn things never work for me. I can’t remember how many times I’ve banged on one to try to get soap out (yet it never occurred to me to blame anti-Semitism as the cause).

But I digress. The point here isn’t how a soap dispenser works. It’s the idea that students at UCLA actually thought that they were designed with white supremacy in mind.

Greetings. In my opinion, this type of buffoonery results from children being raised to hate their country and neighbors.

Blacks Are Taught To Hate America" ~It's Kyou

ProBlack BLM Modus Operandi:

When keeping in mind near 70% of African-American kids are raised in households headed by a single mother figure, it should be fairly easy for society to recognize primarily who is responsible for raising children to hate.

Is apparent caring, concerned, seemingly strong & RESPONSIBLE citizen Ms. Jazzyslim speaking truth?

'Lamenting MULTIPLE Baby Daddies' ~Jazzyslim2005

THUGLIFE_TupacShakur.jpg
Tupac_Prevent_THUGLIFE.png

☮️

Forum List

Back