Those who don’t vote for the duopoly tell us to ‘be principled’….don’t they also tell conservatives to make concessions in the ‘culture war’?

And in the general election, if we all do not join together to elect the people's choice for the Republican nominee, we are 100% casting a vote for four more years of a disastrous and anti-American Democrat regime.
Nope

There aren't any conservatives any more. They've all been run out of town by Trump's quislings.

Let me know when you think you see any, and I'll show you how they backed Trump's massive overspending and far left protectionist tariffs.

The conservatives were ran out of town by Reagan and his CINO's.
Every time we get an actual conservative on the ballot, the media and the RNC sweeps them under the rug like old dust.

I've watched a few conservatives making speeches on the house and senate floor. And it's always the same thing. The chamber is almost always empty when they're doing it.
I can't tell you how many Chip Roy speeches I've listened to. And noticed there's hardly anyone except the speaker and who ever is scheduled to speak next.
I can't imagine how frustrating that must be, to stand up there and talk about how much overspending is going on, how badly the border needs to be secure. And all the problems this country faces that could be cured with some simple fiscal and constitutional conservatism. But no one up there is listening.
Or even worse, to vote against every omnibus bill & every unconstitutional piece of legislation, only for those bills to be passed by republicans who campaigned against those very things they're voting yes on.

It's always a tough call as there is no such thing as the 'perfect' candidate. And if we are independent thinkers at all, there is no candidate that we will agree with on every issue.

To me 'compromise' is just another word for common sense. It is common sense to know that whoever we vote for in the primary is going to have some trait or policy position or character issue that is less than optimum because all will be human, all will have fallen short, all will have sinned, all will be wrong about something.

But it also common sense to vote for the person with the vision closest to that we can share and who is most likely to have the instincts, skill set, track record, ability, courage to accomplish it.

That eliminates any Democrat they are likely to put up there.

And most importantly it is common sense to vote for somebody who isn't a Democrat who can win

That eliminates any candidate who isn't running as a Republican.

So for sure everybody with common sense promote the candidate they want in the primaries, but please do it without trashing the other candidates.

And in the general election, if we all do not join together to elect the people's choice for the Republican nominee, we are 100% casting a vote for four more years of a disastrous and anti-American Democrat regime.

The problem being compromise never goes AGAINST the leftists. It's always the rightist who give away.

Never, ever the left.

The problem being compromise never goes AGAINST the leftists. It's always the rightist who give away.

Never, ever the left.
At least since the Clinton administration that is true. Clinton's presidency was sinking fast, most especially after Hillary's ridiculous and disastrous healthcare overhaul that even the Democrat wouldn't vote for but scared the bejeebers out of the American people.

Clinton kept vetoing the legislation, but Newt Gingrich and his GOP reformers, aided by Tim Penny and some 30+ honest old guard Democrats, finally pushed Clinton into some beneficial tax cuts and welfare reform that greatly benefitted everybody. It saved Clinton's presidency.

Unfortunately almost all those old guard Democrats then term limited themselves out and were replaced with hard left, much more extreme professional politicians. The Democrats have been eroding into deeper irrational leftist extremism with every passing year ever since.

So yes there is no 'give' among the Democrats these days. They know if they hold their ground the feckless Republicans will most likely cave. And that weakens those Republicans with the electorate and we lose elections.

What it will take is a strong enough GOP majority of real Patriots to turn it around. I don't know if there are enough thinking Patriots to accomplish that though.

Live and let live is not really tied to globalism at all. The two have no connection at all. You are really not a very bright person.
Sure it is…aren’t you LibTarian hippys against the notion of sovereignty…which makes you a globalist…and isn’t “live and let live” a core tenet?
This from the guy that wants the Govt to become even more authoritarian than it is now just to make everyone look and act like you.
Yeah, how terrible…imagine a nation full of likeminded heterosexual white folks speaking English following laws and being productive…sounds like a hell-hole huh?
Look, I want what all good real core Americans want….Unlike you statists, I know that the people of a nation are what make the nation, I want to live among REAL Americans, I don’t want to see America’s demography change…If I wanted to live amongst Mexicans I‘d move Mexico… I don’t want to see American culture change inorganically against the peoples will and at the hands of a treasonous government. Why do you statists think Father Government should be able to gift ‘citizenships’ and throw the worlds filth in the laps of American taxpayers?

02848CD2-B3B4-4A47-AFC9-978B0936AAF3.jpeg

7F55051C-9361-4F90-8A83-680E0F5B2C65.jpeg

I am a little (very little) curious about what you hope to achieve with this trolling. If there really were only two choices, I'd almost certainly do the opposite of whatever you do. If you really want to convince me to vote for Trump, you should probably find a different spokesperson. Cowardly, racist twats aren't compelling.
This “trolling” exposes you and your hypocrisy….that’s all.
F952441F-61F4-42C1-ADB9-0BCD8A4FB1DA.jpeg

Sure it is…aren’t you LibTarian hippys against the notion of sovereignty…which makes you a globalist…and isn’t “live and let live” a core tenet?

We are not against the notion of sovereignty

Yeah, how terrible…imagine a nation full of likeminded heterosexual white folks speaking English following laws and being productive…sounds like a hell-hole huh?

Yes, the idea of living in a place where everyone looks the same, talks the same and acts the same sounds like a hell hole.

We are not against the notion of sovereignty
Oh but you are…are you not familiar with the hippy platform?

07B71F05-BFF4-4B1F-BBE7-74D8F0C0B0FE.jpeg

Yes, the idea of living in a place where everyone looks the same, talks the same and acts the same sounds like a hell hole.
Like Marthas Vineyard?
Like literally every single nice clean safe productive friendly community in America?

Why/how do you white guilt wokesters convince yourselves of crazy bullshit like this?
Why/how is a place desirable for its divisions?

You admit you're a racist. Why the dodge now?
I’ve said it said it and said it again….I don’t hate anyone for their skin color alone and I hate white liberals more than I hate anyone/anything else on the planet.

Again I am speaking of those with common sense and not those who are dogmatics on this or that issue and most especially not those afflicted with chronic TDS.
Your claim is a lie. I could make a similar, and equally empty, claim that everyone who refuses to vote for my favorite candidate is "100% casting a vote for four more years of a disastrous and anti-American Democrat regime." And it would make just as much sense.

I’ve said it said it and said it again….I don’t hate anyone for their skin color alone and I hate white liberals more than I hate anyone/anything else on the planet.
No, that contradicts pretty much half your posts. But whatever. If you're now denying being a racist, and at least recognize it as something you don't want to own up to. I think that's a step in the right direction.

Won't vote for Uber wealthy men to lead because they have proven its not hardcto screw up an easy job.

If I was a life long democrat, then yeah, I probably would've done the same as Trump. If Hillary has won in 2016, and did the same exact thing as Trump did, you wouldn't give her a pass on it. So why do you give Trump one?

Because he owns you and your loyalty, to the point that you'll over look all this spending, his assault on our 2A, his covid mandates, his reauthorizations of unconstitutional acts that give the deep state the power to be the deep state.
You'll ignore all of that just to defend a life long north eastern liberal who only identifies as a Republican.
GOPered and Gone

Trump was sabotaged by believing that there were "some good people" among the Republicans. Very much like Gorbachev, who was betrayed by believing that Communists could reform.

Look, we aren’t moral, white, ambitious, self-sufficient America anymore, we comprise millions who can’t give two-fucks about our founding documents and principles….we all know this was by design. The great experiment has failed big-time and there’s no coming back….thank a globalist.

YoursTruly
dblack
Golfing Gator
pknopp
Wags Wearing Wigs

Your sacred-cow Constitution was designed to eliminate self-determination by the 99% of White people.

Like literally every single nice clean safe productive friendly community in America?

I live in a nice clean safe productive friendly community...it has white people and black people and Hispanics and Asians, it has straight people and gay people. It has Christians and atheist and everything in between.

On my little street of less than 20 houses we have a most everything listed above.

No, that contradicts pretty much half your posts. But whatever. If you're now denying being a racist, and at least recognize it as something you don't want to own up to. I think that's a step in the right direction.
White In Name Only

Even the bankers are race-traitors, or else they never would have made billion-dollar sovereign loans to the inferior-race countries and expect to be paid back by such natural thieves and spendthrifts.

Forum List

Back