Zone1 Those who are left behind.

Over half of the world's Christians have been granted permission by their church to choose Darwinian evolution over Genesis.

This order must be reversed by the Catholic church before it becomes the death of Christianity!
There are lots of Christians who believe that Catholics were going to Hell regardless.

There are lots of Christians who believe that Catholics were going to Hell regardless.
greetings
before that happens, first they and everyone must appear in front of Christ

Then I saw a great white throne and Him who sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away. And there was found no place for them.
And I saw the dead, small and great, standing before God, and books were opened. And another book was opened, which is the Book of Life. And the dead were judged according to their works, by the things which were written in the books.
The sea gave up the dead who were in it, and Death and Hades delivered up the dead who were in them. And they were judged, each one according to his works.
Rev 20:11-13 (NKJV)

those are your words, because, you don't understand Heavenly things

Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men, and the weakness of God is stronger than men.
For you see your calling, brethren, that not many wise according to the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called.
But God has chosen the foolish things of the world to put to shame the wise, and God has chosen the weak things of the world to put to shame the things which are mighty; and the base things of the world and the things which are despised God has chosen, and the things which are not, to bring to nothing the things that are, that no flesh should glory in His presence.
But of Him you are in Christ Jesus, who became for us wisdom from God--and righteousness and sanctification and redemption-- that, as it is written, "He who glories, let him glory in the Lord."
1 Cor 1:25-31 (NKJV)
you try to cover up your error by posting a lot of off subject scriptures

you try to cover up your error by posting a lot of off subject script

you try to cover up your error by posting a lot of off subject scriptures
I give you these words
And the Spirit and the bride say, "Come!" And let him who hears say, "Come!" And let him who thirsts come. Whoever desires, let him take the water of life freely.
For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
Rev 22:17-19 (NKJV)

Only believers claim to be in Christ. God knows the heart, so we let God judge the heart. Jesus sorts between the wheat and the tare- not man.
These claim to be in Christ( Matt 7:21-23, but will hear these words as judgement= Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you.

Christ's Profile
View attachment 922238
Isaiah 53:1-4 (NKJV) Who has believed our report? And to whom has the arm of the LORD been revealed?

Isaiah 53: 2 For He shall gr ow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness; And when we see Him, There is no beauty that we should desire Him.
He is despised and rejected by men, A Man of sorrows and acquainted with grief. And we hid, as it were, our faces from Him; He was despised, and we did not esteem Him.
Surely He has borne our griefs And carried our sorrows; Yet we esteemed Him stricken, Smitten by God, and afflicted.

Isaiah 52:14-15 Just as many were astonished at you, So His visage was marred more than any man, And His form more than the sons of men;
So shall He sprinkle many nations. Kings shall shut their mouths at Him; For what had not been told them they shall see, And what they had not heard they shall consider.

Matthew 26:67-68 Then they spit in His face and beat Him; and others struck Him with the palms of their hands, saying, "Prophesy to us, Christ! Who is the one who struck You?"

Matthew 27:30-32 Then they spit on Him, and took the reed and struck Him on the head.
And when they had mocked Him, they took the robe off Him, put His own clothes on Him, and led Him away to be crucified.
Now as they came out, they found a man of Cyrene, Simon by name. Him they compelled to bear His cross.

John 19:2-3 And the soldiers twisted a crown of thorns and put it on His head, and they put on Him a purple robe.
Then they said, "Hail, King of the Jews!" And they struck Him with their hands.

1 Timothy 1:4 nor give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which cause disputes rather than godly edification which is in faith.

Titus 3:9 But avoid foolish disputes, genealogies, contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and useless.

Ephesians 1:7-10 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of His grace which He made to abound toward us in all wisdom and prudence, having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself, that in the dispensation of the fullness of the times He might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven and which are on earth--in Him.

Colossians 1:13-15 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love, in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.
He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation.
Yes he is Gods image, not God. An image is NEVER the real thing.
Every spot in OT where GOD or LORD all capitols=YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus.

These claim to be in Christ( Matt 7:21-23, but will hear these words as judgement= Get away from me you who work iniquity( practice a sin) i must confess i never even knew you.
then the Lord said
All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
Matt 25:32-36 (NKJV)

Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "
Matt 13:30 (NKJV)

bind the tares, them as in bundles to burn them separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.

What about those of us who don’t want to be “saved” or go to “heaven”?
then the Lord said
For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
God also bears witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will.
Heb 2:2-4 (NKJV)

Yes he is Gods image, not God. An image is NEVER the real thing.
Every spot in OT where GOD or LORD all capitols=YHVH(Jehovah) not Jesus.
Root name

But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
Psalms 68:3-4 (KJV)

Now in the eighteenth year of King Jeroboam the son of Nebat reigned Abijam over Judah.
1 Kings 15:1 (KJV)

So Rehoboam rested with his fathers and was buried in the City of David. Then Abijah his son reigned in his place.
2 Chron 12:16 (NKJV)

R (45).gif
He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matt 12:30-32 (NKJV)

Last edited:
then the Lord said
All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
Then the King will say to those on His right hand, 'Come, you blessed of My Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world: for I was hungry and you gave Me food; I was thirsty and you gave Me drink; I was a stranger and you took Me in;
I was naked and you clothed Me; I was sick and you visited Me; I was in prison and you came to Me.'
Matt 25:32-36 (NKJV)

Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn." ' "
Matt 13:30 (NKJV)

bind the tares, them as in bundles to burn them separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats.
Yes the separating of the sheep and goats. This occurs during the tribulation. 99% minimum on earth are mislead.

Root name

But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him.
Psalms 68:3-4 (KJV)

Now in the eighteenth year of King Jeroboam the son of Nebat reigned Abijam over Judah.
1 Kings 15:1 (KJV)

So Rehoboam rested with his fathers and was buried in the City of David. Then Abijah his son reigned in his place.
2 Chron 12:16 (NKJV)

He who is not with Me is against Me, and he who does not gather with Me scatters abroad.
"Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but the blasphemy against the Spirit will not be forgiven men.
Anyone who speaks a word against the Son of Man, it will be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.
Matt 12:30-32 (NKJV)
That is speaking of the real Jesus. There are 4 different Jesus' being taught on earth.
All sin that is repented can be forgiven. Practiced sin will not be forgiven.

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
or everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
Heb 5:12-13 (NKJV)

For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food.
or everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe.
Heb 5:12-13 (NKJV)
Why do you throw back mumbo jumbo to my posts? Don't you have any answers? Its you who doesnt understand Gods truth. Your translations are altered( removal of Gods name by satans will) and filled with errors by Catholicism. Do you understand those facts?

then the Lord said
For if the word spoken through angels proved steadfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just reward, how shall we escape if we neglect so great a salvation, which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed to us by those who heard Him,
God also bears witness both with signs and wonders, with various miracles, and gifts of the Holy Spirit, according to His own will.
Heb 2:2-4 (NKJV)
Sorry, still not interested. I did thst thing for the first 27 years of my life before I wised up. I’d rather spend an eternity in Hell than a second in Heaven.

Why do you throw back mumbo jumbo to my posts? Don't you have any answers? Its you who doesnt understand Gods truth. Your translations are altered( removal of Gods name by satans will) and filled with errors by Catholicism. Do you understand those facts?
greetings
I am not a Catholic
Catholics are under the Law, this is the Law of Moses Romans 7: this is the Law of Sin
Matthew 5: 17; Romans 7:7
maxresdefault-2374687440.jpg

Forum List

Back