Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country

Those refusing the vaccine and mask mandates are refusing to serve our country.
In WWII and Viet Nam, individuals were mandated to serve in our military to fight in the wars against our enemy.
The wars since have been fought by a volunteer military. It has proved to provide all personnel needed.
In the fight against COVID our nation has gone back to mandating all citizens receive the vaccine and adhere to mask protocol. The US and all western nations have determined this is how COVID will be neutralized and stop destroying our normal way of life.
The countries who have the most citizens willing to do what their nations ask, to fight COVID, are the most successful. Israel is a great example. While having a surge in late summer, they introduced the booster and now their cases are plummeting. Some of the lowest infection rates in the world.
The US has been hit the hardest and continues to struggle because of too many selfish citizens driven by fear and refuse to do what their nation asks for the common good. Thank goodness we did not have these cowards refusing to serve in WWII or we would all be Nazis now.

download.png

In the midst of a declining economy, slowing job growth, climbing inflation, and the on-going, self-induced Supply Chain crisis, Biden and his failed criminal administration imposes an Un-Constitutional vaccine mandate guaranteed to put even more Americabs out of work than he already has and to fuck up the economy even more than he already has.
^^^^word!

~S~

You better tell that to all who have served their country when demanded during WWII and Viet Nam.
Those who do what is best for the common good, when not demanded by the government, are to be admired.
You are only concerned about keeping yourself from doing anything that is a discomfort. You are a pathetic, disgusting piece of crap. How do you live with your cowardly self?
What have you ever done that gives you the right to judge cowardice, brave boy?

Good thinking Blues Legend, If one person doesn't do it I will not either.
The words of a person who cannot think for themselves. The characteristic of a Trump minion.
elmer what about those unvaccinated....who aint trump followers or republicans for that matter....why dont you ever include them in your tirade?...

750,000 dead means there is reality to fear.
Those who think 750,000 dead, and the virus is not under control, is no big deal, and the government is using this to try and control me, are absolutely fricking nuts. Beyond nuts. They need to be locked up in the looney bin. They are not safe to society or themselves.
How in the hell did you become you?
MAGA brain rot

hey those are elmers friends you are talking about....
Spitting on any veteran is inexcusable and disgusting. Not taking the vaccine is inexcusable and disgusting.
If you thought lefties denigrating those who served in Viet Nam were assholes, then take a look in the mirror. You have a lot in common.

Last edited:
elmer what about those unvaccinated....who aint trump followers or republicans for that matter....why dont you ever include them in your tirade?...
I include them. It is no different what your politics. On this site, it is dominated by Trump minions.
There are a lot of extreme left wing whackos that do not take the vaccine for whacko reasons.
There are good people who are not looking at the facts and are letting fear and selfishness make their decision on the vaccine.
They are all saying screw the common good, I am not willing to take a risk.

It's nothing to do with your paranoia about leftie. It's about stopping a virus that knows no boundaries.
Ask those godbothering republicans who are dying in hospitals from breing unvaccinated.
You're a patriots arsehole and a gutless one with it.
Why do we need to get the virus under control? Because the longer we let the virus spread among the population, the greater chance that a variant appears that even the best vaccines cannot stop.

But.....please do not try to tell the anti-vaxxers that. Cause they are smarter than the rest of us....oh, and they are steely tough.

Spitting on any veteran is inexcusable and disgusting. Not taking the vaccine is inexcusable and disgusting.
If you thought lefties denigrating those who served in Viet Nam then take a look in the mirror. You have a lot in common.
elmer i got my shot probably before you did.....so quit acting like you are some great American....your not....

What have you ever done that gives you the right to judge cowardice, brave boy?
I have taken 2 vaccines and about to get a booster. I have worn a mask when a business or a situation has demanded it. I encourage anyone I can to do the same.
That is all it takes, dude. Why don't you do it. You are a coward

If you are vaccinated, good for you. Stop trying to talk others out of getting a shot. That is called Hypocrisy...just in case you wanna know.

I don't care if you chose to die choking for air. That's your freedom at work.
How is it called hypocrisy? You don't know the meaning if the word.

Tell me why you refuse to get it other than a medical condition certified by a doctor.

See how good you are now.

I have taken 2 vaccines and about to get a booster. I have worn a mask when a business or a situation has demanded it. I encourage anyone I can to do the same.
That is all it takes, dude. Why don't you do it. You are a coward
So basically you're just some self-righteous jackass who thinks you can judge others because you got an experimental shot twice? Good luck with that, you silly clown.

I don't care if you chose to die choking for air. That's your freedom at work.
How is it called hypocrisy? You don't know the meaning if the word.

Tell me why you refuse to get it other than a medical condition certified by a doctor.

See how good you are now.
I know you don't care about anyone other than yourself. We get your point. God Bless

Why do we need to get the virus under control? Because the longer we let the virus spread among the population, the greater chance that a variant appears that even the best vaccines cannot stop.

There are over 700k dead and you cannot see a reason to stop. Are you completely mad? What a pathetic excuse.
If there is a variant that cannot be stopped, you'll die because you have no immunity at all. You're not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

But.....please do not try to tell the anti-vaxxers that. Cause they are smarter than the rest of us....oh, and they are steely tough.

The antivaxxers are purely following The Republican line attempting to destroy Biden.
Being tough won't protect you. You as dumb as a stump.

can

I know you don't care about anyone other than yourself. We get your point. God Bless

Ask all those 600k godbotherers who are dead or sick and see if they have faith on your silly God. How can you be so ignorant to a virus that can kill.
You must be some conspiracy theorist or something. Rational people don't think like that.

Forum List

Back