Those Darned Iranians

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The tard meme is that Obama gave Iran nukes. This is what their propaganda organs tell them, and since they never bothered to read the agreement for themselves, they guzzle down the piss and get back in line for more.

And now for something the rubes will find strange, different, and very uncomfortable. I'm talking, of course, about Reality.

Iran Hands Over Stockpile of Enriched Uranium to Russia

A Russian ship left Iran on Monday carrying almost all of Iran's stockpile of low-enriched uranium, fulfilling a major step in the nuclear deal struck last summer and, for the first time in nearly a decade, apparently leaving Iran with too little fuel to manufacture a nuclear weapon.

Out of desperation, the rubes will ask, "Were you there? How do you know this really happened?" As if there is a massive conspiracy on the part of six nations and an army of international observers to make all this up.

More bad news for the rubes:

Iran Says It Has Removed Core of Reactor, Key to Nuke Deal
Nuclear technicians have finished removing the core of the Iran's only nuclear heavy water reactor as part of Tehran's obligations under its nuclear deal with world powers, Iranian state television reported Thursday.
The removal of the core of the nearly completed Arak reactor is a key step before crippling international sanctions on Iran are lifted. The work must still be verified by outside experts.

International inspectors will now verify the job and will send their report to the International Atomic Energy Agency, Kamalvandi said.

Under the deal, reached last July, Iran was required to ship out most of its stockpile of enriched uranium, a material that can be used to make bombs, and take apart thousands of the centrifuges that enrich the material. It also had to redesign Arak, rendering it incapable from producing weapons-grade plutonium under normal operation. Most of the nuclear restrictions last 10 or 15 years.
While Iran accomplished all of the biggest tasks in recent weeks, several technical issues remained.

Just as I kept pointing out the rubes, there are several tasks the Iranians must complete before the sanctions are lifted.

Their propaganda outlets failed to tell them this.

And yet we're arming Saudi Arabia. You should see what we are going to sell them. And I don't have a warm and fuzzy about it.

Anyone with any intelligence that could follow a time lime would know the SA's are the shit disturbers. Not the hype about Iran.

Seriously what has Iran done? I can give you a laundry list of what the Saudi's have done.

I don't trust Iran. Never have, and it would take a lot for me to start.
Iran was talking shit about Obama after be bowed to desires. Even their head commander said "nothing, not even this deal, will stop the destruction of the Jews" or something to that effect.

The tard meme is that Obama gave Iran nukes. This is what their propaganda organs tell them, and since they never bothered to read the agreement for themselves, they guzzle down the piss and get back in line for more.

And now for something the rubes will find strange, different, and very uncomfortable. I'm talking, of course, about Reality.

Iran Hands Over Stockpile of Enriched Uranium to Russia

A Russian ship left Iran on Monday carrying almost all of Iran's stockpile of low-enriched uranium, fulfilling a major step in the nuclear deal struck last summer and, for the first time in nearly a decade, apparently leaving Iran with too little fuel to manufacture a nuclear weapon.

Out of desperation, the rubes will ask, "Were you there? How do you know this really happened?" As if there is a massive conspiracy on the part of six nations and an army of international observers to make all this up.

More bad news for the rubes:

Iran Says It Has Removed Core of Reactor, Key to Nuke Deal
Nuclear technicians have finished removing the core of the Iran's only nuclear heavy water reactor as part of Tehran's obligations under its nuclear deal with world powers, Iranian state television reported Thursday.
The removal of the core of the nearly completed Arak reactor is a key step before crippling international sanctions on Iran are lifted. The work must still be verified by outside experts.

International inspectors will now verify the job and will send their report to the International Atomic Energy Agency, Kamalvandi said.

Under the deal, reached last July, Iran was required to ship out most of its stockpile of enriched uranium, a material that can be used to make bombs, and take apart thousands of the centrifuges that enrich the material. It also had to redesign Arak, rendering it incapable from producing weapons-grade plutonium under normal operation. Most of the nuclear restrictions last 10 or 15 years.
While Iran accomplished all of the biggest tasks in recent weeks, several technical issues remained.

You trust Iran and you call everyone else a piss drinker??

Ha

You trust Iran and you call everyone else a piss drinker??

Ha

Who says I trust Iran? Idiot.

I trust the inspectors to verify the agreement is being abided by. And so far, Iran is abiding by the agreement.

Sorry it makes your ass hurt.

Iran is working on a business deal with China to redesign and repurpose the Arak reactor for peaceful use.

The deal is expected to be finalized next week.

You're a diligent leftist g5000
My being happy Iran is finally, finally, finally less of a nuclear weapons threat makes me a leftist, eh?
Your obsession with defeating the right & defending Obama as well as your sickening obsession with urine make you a leftist.

Then you have moronic threads like this. I have news for you dumbfuck. I, that's right ME, created a thread on this very subject almost a week ago. According to your leftist information that is not possible since I get my news from sources you apparently got herpes from.

Forum List

Back