Thomas Massie at Judiciary committee hearing on the budget reconciliation process

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
This was in support of Rep. Tom McClintock's amendment to defund Joe Biden's illegal vaccine mandate...

Judiciary Committee Democrats rejected the amendment, predictably...

Ha ha, look at that! I travel through that valley every weekend to work on his lease. That view is from a ridge nearby his house.

Yeah, he has a nice spread there.

I remember when he built the house there. He did all of that himself, even using quite a bit of existing resources from the property itself. Stone and whatnot.

Speaking of which, here's a trip down memory lane...

I probably shouldn't even post that, but this section doesn't see much action anyway. Unfortunately...

Last edited:
Yeah, he has a nice spread there.

I remember when he built the house there. He did all of that himself, even using quite a bit of existing resources from the property itself. Stone and whatnot.

Speaking of which, here's a trip down memory lane...

I probably shouldn't even post that, but this section doesn't see much action anyway. Unfortunately...

I got a tour of the house once, it was pretty impressive. Really down to earth guy, always wearing a dirty T-shirt, ruffed up blue jeans. He rides along in the woods while I'm trying to Turkey hunt, and he's looking for Morel Mushrooms. Funny thing, a member of congress routinely interrupting your hunting, lol!

I got a tour of the house once, it was pretty impressive. Really down to earth guy, always wearing a dirty T-shirt, ruffed up blue jeans. He rides along in the woods while I'm trying to Turkey hunt, and he's looking for Morel Mushrooms. Funny thing, a member of congress routinely interrupting your hunting, lol!

The greenest member of congress, btw.

This was in support of Rep. Tom McClintock's amendment to defund Joe Biden's illegal vaccine mandate...

Judiciary Committee Democrats rejected the amendment, predictably...

Jesus christ, that guy needs to wash his hair.

Forum List

Back