Thomas Jefferson’s Descendant: "Take It Down!"

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
Thomas Jefferson’s descendant wants Founding Father’s memorial removed ‘because he owned 600 slaves during his lifetime’

1594097157478.png

In an opinion piece published in The New York Times, Lucian K Truscott IV, who is a journalist, noted that Jefferson's motto was "all men are created equal," and yet his ancestor "never did much to make those words come true."

Well, my point is that accidents happen in the best regulated families...

Thomas Jefferson’s descendant wants Founding Father’s memorial removed ‘because he owned 600 slaves during his lifetime’

View attachment 360408

In an opinion piece published in The New York Times, Lucian K Truscott IV, who is a journalist, noted that Jefferson's motto was "all men are created equal," and yet his ancestor "never did much to make those words come true."

Well it’s not up to him. Jefferson is a historical figure and should honored and remembered. He laid the foundation for allowing us to change laws, so each generation could make its own laws. He knew they couldn’t free the slaves in his time, but laid the foundation to allow it to happen in the future.

View attachment 360408

Well it’s not up to him. Jefferson is a historical figure and should honored and remembered. He laid the foundation for allowing us to change laws, so each generation could make its own laws. He knew they couldn’t free the slaves in his time, but laid the foundation to allow it to happen in the future.

Every family has its black sheep

View attachment 360408

I'll bet a million dollars that fucktard is a pro-abort, HYPOCRITE.

If America had a more measured, read TRUTHFUL, telling of their history, none of this would be happening now.

But, like children, they opted for glorification and veneration, so this is the result of that myth-telling.

Chicken coming home to roost.

View attachment 360408

I'll bet a million dollars that fucktard is a pro-abort, HYPOCRITE.

And the man who signed the contract with the devil

View attachment 360408

Don't care. Fuck him.

Jefferson is staying, bitches. No self-hating white guilt virtue signaling descendent gets to decide for all of us. He can go sit on a 10-foot concrete dildo.

View attachment 360408

Don't care. Fuck him.

Jefferson is staying, bitches. No self-hating white guilt virtue signaling descendent gets to decide for all of us. He can go sit on a 10-foot concrete dildo.

Right!!!
1594100097501.png

Let them TRY it!

Last edited:
If America had a more measured, read TRUTHFUL, telling of their history, none of this would be happening now.

But, like children, they opted for glorification and veneration, so this is the result of that myth-telling.

Chicken coming home to roost.
Yeah yeah yeah. We know he had slaves. He is also the first president to actually do something about the slave trade. (1807 Slave Trade Act)

He wrote a paragraph about the evils of slavery that was not included in the final draft of the Declaration of independence.

He also wrote a letter to his wife about the evils of the practice. This is a guy who knew what needed to happen but it appears he had no way to make it so. If he were to free all of his slaves, in Virginia, I'm wondering what would've happened to them.

So, yeah.....let's tell the WHOLE truth. And don't give me that bullshit about raping a slave girl. PROVE IT or STFU, didn't happen. Sex? Probably. Rape? Prove it.

Last edited:
Does anyone really even care what this POS thinks?

Given this Bullshit News story is even real ....

Who the fuck does this asshole think he is?

He is a descendant and therefore it gives him the right to say WHAT about American History?

Screw this POS and the Leftist that think he is relevant in any way!!!

Our Country's history is bigger than some mentally ill descendant ...... HELLO !!!

Why is having slaves as an enlightened White person a bad thing? Blacks and Indians had slaves in the New World and Africa was basically all about Blacks capturing Black slaves since there was no gold and Blacks and Browns actually have a fetish for enslaving their people since both groups are low IQ and ugly and still cannot comprehend the wheel.

Forum List

Back